Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bm11

Balancing act, equilibrium...
Unachievable reality sometimes.
I agree with you. 

What should a mother do if she doesn't believe in relation?
Wait? Mothers rarely do it, esp if the son is with her.
They act. Wisely or not is the other question but I believe than worse than the act can be only idleness.
The mother has a right for her own opinion.
She might like or not like a woman he chooses but she's not a snake if she act according to her beliefs.

Lets study physics together😆

No.. I want to study Art and Literature,, with u..

Physics and Chemistry .. Maths .. Account.. my hate subjects list me it takes the top position...
coming to computes.. yes.. my fav..

one more left.. BIOLOGY.. we may study together...with our partners..

rofl..
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Waheedaralli

omg...exciting convo between two completely different ladies

The ladies have just started. Wait for tomorrow!!! They will ROCK!!!😈
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is Anjuli muddling in?  Does Shlok know?  This is just not fair to Aastha.  
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Ayesha...

OMG YAAY! You updated 

I don't understand Anjali sometimes, her character really is a mystery. She seems to be very protective about Shlok, maybe because she doesn't want her dearest son to go through exactly what she went through😃 Hope we find out soon the secret behind hers and Niranjan's relationship. Amazing description of everything Jane! Update soon😃

Ayesha, I adore that woman. Simply ADORE!!!
She's not so misterious than wise and weather-beaten. She knows how the things stand in this life.
If she ever was naive that time past long ago.

There will be a time when she would feel emotional edge and all would see how deep that woman really is👍🏼
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

Omg...now I understand from where shlok got this much guts n self confidence...like mother like son!!

She can floor her opponent with her confidence...even before uttering a single word...
Poor astha didn't aware of what she got herself into!!
I believe astha have some fire in her...really hope shlok will help her to ignite it..

Btw...Is Niranjan "using" anjuli to get his means or his work done??y am getting such vibes😕
Tks for the update:)

This son is mom's copy and trust me there are so many things she can be respected for.
Far from being a villain. I'd say a high quality bitch. I LOVE THAT WOMAN👏👏👏

She's long in business just as her son. She doesn't need words - her eyes, brains and looks are enough.

Where her husband stays we would see in the future? Its just he means so much for her...😭

Thank you for the comment and your precious thoughts👏
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Ayesha...

4 pages left of this thread

Yeah🥳 Soon we celebrate
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehare

Awesome update loved it

Thanks😊
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bm11

Ayesha, I adore that woman. Simply ADORE!!!
She's not so misterious than wise and weather-beaten. She knows how the things stand in this life.
If she ever was naive that time past long ago.

There will be a time when she would feel emotional edge and all would see how deep that woman really is👍🏼

Yeh your adoration is evident in your work, your simply an amazing writer👏
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So the wait is over. You kept me up mall late night and finally had to give in to my hubby's ultimatum, sleep now or warm the couch tonight. I have in for I'm scared to sleep alone.
Thank you thank you. For this very insightful update. She's softy after all. Don't we all crave for that one special persons love and unending affection and attention. She does too. If anybody to ever find out about her and the pillow she'll be mortified. 

What will she say to her? Now I want to know. I really do. Anji is direct, one would say she's extremely brash.  That's the way she feels most comfortable. 

Hope we'll  get a update tomorrow as well. Will be bugging you and waiting.

bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Hi,

Life taught me that I can learn more of a person in an hour of a play than in a year of conversation.

yes.. experience of he personal ups and downs of Anjy is talking..
But her thoughts.. can also be wrong..

as .. every body say..

KNOWN IS A DROP .. UNKNOWN IS OCEAN..
she would have learnt a lot from her experience.. but cannot say other gal can also be so.. or may become like her so..

so I guess.. the tale can be decided by fate if she or she are unable to decide..

Now don't rake up.. that fate cannot play here a role.. cos.. 
If I have a problem .. Im not able to decide on any thing clearly.. I let time take the decision.. I give in some time .. so things wil change the next hour or next min or next day..

Like wise people mental thoughts too .. I say now I love him.. but next moment I say I don't love him... Mind is a monkey... It dances according to what I want to think or I want to say..
Again empty mind is devils workshop..

So Mothers thoughts.. I guess though Asthas feeling are hidden and may not come out..

Is Anjy trying to provoke the lil one of you may have secret hidden.. with a small word ..

OK.. ONE MORE MENTAL THOUGHT..
IF THERE WAS NO FEELING FOR ASTHA TOO.. JUST THE FLICK OF A SMALL WORD UTTERED OR HINDERED BY SOMEBODY ELSE MAKES THE GALS MIND THINK A LOT ABOUT HIM...

SO DID  aNJY INDIRECTLY HINDER ASTHA THOUGHTS TO THINK ABOUT HIM AND  PAVED A WAY FOR HER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SHLOKIE BEAR...

I SIT AND WONDER.. WAIT FOR THE REPLY.. DONT PUNISH ME ..

DEAR JANE...

Deepa, thank you for the thoughts. 

My opinion on this woman is the following.
She can be mistaken but she can't believe in it cause till this moment she was mistaked only once and thus she got used to be alwys right.

It reminded me of Agatha Christie...
"You might be mistaken"
"No"
"Impossible. All people are from time to time"
"I'm not all people"

She's probably in the fog now... She sees things unclear but she's not totally mistaken.
These two young people played too much. They played that much that thewy forgot who they were and what their life had in store for them
He, for sure. He was promised to the other lady. 

Give Anjuli time and she would see all the drawbacks she did... 

If you bear with me, I'd like to say I don't approve of Astha here.
She's not a match for him at the moment. He's mature and courageous man and she's still a child with childish beliefs. At the moment she doesn't deserve him. She should grow up and that she should so immediately.
Anjuli would help her a lot showing the realities of life👏