Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
🤗
Miss Paro...Parud very much.
Hope Myrah turns out as Paro. Fingers crossed.
Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You're so right...
I've never seen such a beautiful love story...such a handsome couple so attuned to each other's emotions, with such pure selfless love for each other...just brings tears to the eyes...

Yes, the too-short pregnancy and delivery sequences were so beautiful...What were the other episodes that you watched? I know we can count almost every one as our favorite, but tell me your list and I'm going to go rewatch and have my fill 😃

Viji

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bioinfo_Chaitu

i should thank this Saturday for making u write this wonderful post, i always say that rudra is literally adhura without paro , when she didnt enter his life he was living an incomplete life and after her death the phase came back , whatever comes now wont be equally beautiful what parud made us experience

lovely post thanks for sharing :)  

Thank u ji. Much appreciated :)

@bold: I completely agree with u. This has been my line of thought as well. Rudra truly is aadha adhura without his Paro. When she wasn't in his life and now, when she is gone...both phases have been lonely and sad for Rudra. Parvati completes him.

Whatever is instore for Rudra will not have the same beauty as PaRud. They were something completely different - something truly unique.

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

Parud will be always alive in our heart 😊

For sure! No doubt about that 😳
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo2050

I miss my Parud to , same actors ,same show but what Parud had can never be matched up . it was just beyond good .

Exactly. It's really strange. We still have Sanaya and Ashish and yet it is still hard for many to forget PaRud. Just goes to show how powerful their love actually was. A work of fiction but left such a huge impact on us. Indeed they can never be matched
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuf

I watched June 20 & 23 epis again yesterday.

Parud are so adorable.

How could the makers kill Paro ?   ðŸ˜­

I know yaar. So painful to see Paro die. I just can't forget her! And no Paro means no Parud - makes it even harder!
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

🤗

Miss Paro...Parud very much.
Hope Myrah turns out as Paro. Fingers crossed.

Hi :)

Fingers and toes crossed! If Myrah is Paro, I think I would lose it - khushi ke maare 😆😳 holding on to hope :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

You're so right...
I've never seen such a beautiful love story...such a handsome couple so attuned to each other's emotions, with such pure selfless love for each other...just brings tears to the eyes...

Yes, the too-short pregnancy and delivery sequences were so beautiful...What were the other episodes that you watched? I know we can count almost every one as our favorite, but tell me your list and I'm going to go rewatch and have my fill 😃

Viji

Hi Viji :)

I watched a few episodes but in no particular order. I was watching the Jaipur track, which I would personally rate as one of the best. The build up to it and PaRud moments once they arrive back were a treat to watch. And who can forget their epic dance?! It was just oozing with chemistry.

I also watched the episodes after Paro loses sight temporarily. I loved seeing Rudra's concern for Paro. We got to see such a delicate side to their relationship.

Oh, and the epic Mangalsutra episode...and whatever happened after that 😳 major Saab makes it a special moment for his Paro. You could just feel the heightened romance.

I love going back to various episodes or scenes from time to time, just to bring a smile to my face :)

Let me know which ones you end up watching :)