A fit of nostalgia :)

Posted: 9 years ago
It was a dark and depressing rainy Saturday in my neck of the woods, too gloomy to go outside. So I did what I like to do best during such times: escape my boring life and time travel into PaRud's world 😳 Yes I suffered a fit of Parud nostalgia...and decided to watch some precious PaRud moments that I sum up in one word as: UNFORGETTABLE!

And while watching those precious moments I was once again reminded of just how beautifully Paro and Rudra blend together. When Rudra is anxious, Paro reassures him, reminding him of his strengths. And when Paro feels fear, he takes it all away with just one "shaant."  They are different in personalities, and yet they are the same. They are the same because you cannot have one without the other. It's either Paro and Rudra, or nothing at all. Has there ever been a love so grand? Such selfless and unconditional love that comes only once in a lifetime to bless only the lucky few ? 

I was watching moments that followed Paro's pregnancy and delivery...which melted my heart. Truly beautiful to see a happy and blissful Paro and Rudra. So lost in their own world. I was disappointed that the CVs rushed this track in order to get to the leap. But whatever little we got - well, they were little treasures :)

Oh I am such an emotional fool 😆 to all my lovely members who are happy with Myrah and Rudra's pairing - please don't take this as a post filled with complaints :) each to their own. I was just feeling a little nostalgic, hence this post. I just cannot detach myself from Paro and Rudra. They have made a home in my heart :)

Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Hugs dear
U are not alone. Parud have also carved a place in my heart as well. They are unforgetable. Rangrasiya was and will always be about Parud. Again no offence to Myrah and Rudra lovers like the TM  said.
Dont worry. The memories should be enough for us to survive and if lucky we might also get Paro back see a happy Parud in the end.
Originally posted by SPraba

Hugs dear
U are not alone. Parud have also carved a place in my heart as well. They are unforgetable. Rangrasiya was and will always be about Parud. Again no offence to Myrah and Rudra lovers like the TM  said.
Dont worry. The memories should be enough for us to survive and if lucky we might also get Paro back see a happy Parud in the end.

Thank u for the +ve response :)

PaRud memories are ingrained in my heart and mind - like fellow PaRudholics! And I hope what u said in bold comes true!!! One can hope :)

I'm glad u feel the same! They are special and can never be forgotten.  But I don't know where other PaRudholics are scattered around...very quiet today  😆
Originally posted by believe77

🤗 

I needed that! 😆 thank u 😳
Another PaRudholics is right here & missing the good old days of RR ... never had I imagined that there could be anyone other than Paro for Rudra ...
Originally posted by babyji

Another PaRudholics is right here & missing the good old days of RR ... never had I imagined that there could be anyone other than Paro for Rudra ...

*sigh* I know...
😒
What to do...wish I could bang CVs heads with colors
😆
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
i should thank this Saturday for making u write this wonderful post, i always say that rudra is literally adhura without paro , when she didnt enter his life he was living an incomplete life and after her death the phase came back , whatever comes now wont be equally beautiful what parud made us experience
lovely post thanks for sharing :)  
Parud will be always alive in our heart 😊
I miss my Parud to , same actors ,same show but what Parud had can never be matched up . it was just beyond good .
I watched June 20 & 23 epis again yesterday.

Parud are so adorable.

How could the makers kill Paro ?   ðŸ˜­