Fun Poll - Does he or does he not ....? ;)

Poll

So Does Pratap already know about Toranmal while the rose confession?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So just here for some masti and fun poll😆

There is something happening with that rose and rose seems to signal a proposal or confession❤️...who knows if CVs throw some new googly altogether though😆

so the question is - ur predictions MPians...whether or not pratap knows about totamal while he is confessing...there could be two scenarios

1) He doesnt know and thinks that ajab is getting ready for their shagun and therefore proposes

2) He comes to know and that is why he decides to confess by putting whatever he feels for her so as to make her understand that they are meant to be?

what do u guys think😛??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Second will be more interesting.
Frustrated ptatap come up with his confession and then like pure majnu gives the roserose 🤪

Then my imagination :
Ajab - hanari shaadi toh totarmal she.
P : usko hum pe chord dijiye. Uska intezaam Kaiser krna h WO him jaante hair.

A - tu mera hero h
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Second will be more interesting.
Frustrated ptatap come up with his confession and then like pure majnu gives the roserose 🤪

Then my imagination :
Ajab - hanari shaadi toh totarmal she.
P : usko hum pe chord dijiye. Uska intezaam Kaiser krna h WO him jaante hair.

A - tu mera hero h

yeah I like 2nd one too😆 I mean yeah he knows about tota !😆 and he and ajab together decide to make him fly away😆
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

<div></div>yeah I like 2nd one too😆I mean yeah he knows about tota !😆and he and ajab together decide to make him fly away😆

pratu saying - beta UDD jaa nhi toh par kat jayega.

Imagine pratap chskri kidnapping him in ajab total phaldaan
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he knows and to stop the marriage he confesses it so that she understands that they both r meant to be together. 
Tota udd😆
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he doesn't knows, uska chehra dekh kar to yahi prateet ho raha hai..
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

I think he knows and to stop the marriage he confesses it so that she understands that they both r meant to be together. 

Tota udd😆

😆

"panchhi" (tota) nadiya, pawan ke jhokey,
koi sarhad naa inhe (praja ko) rokey😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

I think he doesn't knows, uska chehra dekh kar to yahi prateet ho raha hai..

yeh ho bhi sakta hai...but I still want him to know and then go and confess...warna waapis tota ka chapter baad mai saamne aayega and who knows like ajab he may go in mahatma mode that tota-ajab should marry...issi mai sabki bhalaayi types😕😆
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think ajab will never agree to marry tota because then it will amount to completely butchering of ajab character ...b because if ajab is not to marry pratap then will be become jogan and not wife if someone else. ...even hb and mm will not force on sjab...and i think second scenario is most likely but dunno what cvs planned
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotic74

I think ajab will never agree to marry tota because then it will amount to completely butchering of ajab character ...b because if ajab is not to marry pratap then will be become jogan and not wife if someone else. ...even hb and mm will not force on sjab...and i think second scenario is most likely but dunno what cvs planned

but there is this other way also of looking it at it...for a person like ajab, her family's happiness is the most important and then I mean societal pressure...how can a girl decide to remain unmarried...in those times...people would question MM and HB...and also the fact that marrying someone else would enable pratap too to move ahead in life...from her perspective...pata nai, if she can force pratap to marry someone else...she can do the same on herself too...

yes her love is reserved only for one person...but compromise - ajab could take that call