Kartik/ harshini's marriage!!!!

KYPH_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I remember in one of the posts Dinky had mentioned that Kartik and Harshini might get married. I think that Harshini might blackmail Kartik saying that she will tell the truth to angad and Kripa how he created differences among them and so Kartik will have to marry her. I dont see any other reason why he would want to marry her?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Just imagine Naina's reaction after Harshini becomes her Bahu!!!!🀒🀒 But it will serve her right!!! Kripa has lot more class and Naina still acts as if she isn't good enough for Khanna family. 😭😭

Now all of U, who R so excited about the non- existent baby of Angad & Kripa😳. What is Ur opinion of a Kartik- Harshini baby. What say a baby girl will look good in Kartik's macho arms???πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Lol.  Kartik n Harshoo.  Kya jodi hai.  Wah Wah!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angads_jaan thumbnail

eugh..they might have an ugly baby..πŸ˜†

but imagining karthik holding a baby is kinda cute

angadsdoll thumbnail
kartiks macho arms???? i dont know bout that but its a scary thought!! i feel bad for the baby cause it gonna have a hard time fittin around in school, lookin like an alien and all that!!!!!
Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: angads_jaan

eugh..they might have an ugly baby..πŸ˜†

Bachce Bhagwan ki gift hai jo ugly nahin hoteπŸ˜‰.  But i do think its kinda weird to think of Kartik as a father.  Especially of Harshoo's child or children.🀒

Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadsdoll

kartiks macho arms???? i dont know bout that but its a scary thought!! i feel bad for the baby cause it gonna have a hard time fittin around in school, lookin like an alien and all that!!!!!

Hey I love aliens.  I believe im an alien myself.  im just waiting for an alien husband to come n whisk me off this planet

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wah no.1 jodi naina aunty upon hearing this would completely go mad i hope she goes to the mental hospital n never returns n the same happens with anitah n kartik becomes good and then there would be no tribulations in A-K relationship and i hope mishti also becomes good n starts to think that whatever she felt for angad was anything but not love...!!
Kaj! thumbnail
Naina ko mental hospital bhej do, Dilip ko baal dilado.  Anitaah ko ek boyfriend dilado, Kartik ko... Mishti de do, woh khush ho jayega.  Harshini ko .....???? eerrr....? Prithvi ko mujhe dedo 😳 .  N then Kripa n Angad can live happily ever after
KYPH_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadsdoll

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† An alien!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anoli thumbnail

GOOD NAA!!!

EVIL GETZ EVIL!! HUSBAND KARTHIK & WIFE HARSHANI!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX