IshRa SS:You drive me crazy!! *Last part* page 7*I am yours forever*

PreruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hope u enjoy the read ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 1: The drive to the edge, who will win the game??

He sat there staring at her, it was like he was engaged in his own fantasy world of Kamasutra. His eyes stripping her in slow passion while she happily chatted with her friend. She looked so damn sexy today.. yes that the only word he found apt to describe her today. He knew she had dressed in the particular fashion only to tease and make him loose his control. But his wife did not know the control powers of Raman Kumar Bhalla, if she was going to throw a challenge at him by looking hot. Well he was no less either in the looks department, infact women of all groups in the room eyed him but he had eyes for only one women, his wife, he was going to swoon his way in and win her heart and the rest of her too. His abstinence had to be put to an end and what time better than the day she was looking like a bomb. All the men in the room consciously or unconsciously were staring at her. And Raman could not blame them she was a sight for the soar eyes. But he still felt insecure he knew his wife was extremely beautiful but she was only his..only his to desire, fantasize and enjoy. Ah enjoy!! That he would this evening and just thinking about the time after left him hard in anticipation. She had bent down to pick up a tray of flowers. As she bent, her strapless dress revealed her cleavage which tempted not only him but also few other men in the room, he went  towards her and stood  guard between his wife and the straying eyes of the men in the room.

The Bhalla's were having a party at their home as Raman had received yet another award, and this time it was the Forbes award for "Entrepreneur with social impact." The family seemed overjoyed by Raman's achievement and decided to throw a party for him to celebrate the occasion. He had seemed extremely touched by their thoughtfulness back then but now he just wished he could parcel everyone and send them away and take ishita to their room, make her his by pinning her against the door. His thought process only made the lower the part of his anatomy strain more against his pants and before he embarrassed himself too much he wanted to leave for his room with ishita.

"Upar chalo" Raman ordered Ishita holding her hand.

Ishita did not seemed to have moved at inch, but instead just kept glaring at her husband. "Haath chodo mera Raman! Koi dekh lega and it won't look nice" she said her voice dangerously low.

"I don't care!! And tumne ye kya pehen rakha hai? I think u should go and change Ishita" he said. Ishita tried pulling her hand from his but did not succeed.

She suddenly went near to Raman, very near.. her lips almost touching his cheeks.. He wanted to just pull her into him and kiss her then and there with everyone watching. But he knew the after effects of such an act so he just stood there and tried to remain calm. Her lips crossed his cheeks and went towards his ear.

"Loosing control are we Mr.Bhalla" she whispered in tone which made him shudder slightly with her soft breath caressing his neck. To an onlooker it would only look like a close conversation between husband and wife.. But for Ishita and Raman it was a game they had started, to drive each other's senses to crazy. It was game to see who gave in first to their needs and the desire burning in them .. a game which was killing them.. A game which the husband and wife duo decided to play to add some spice.. But the masala level had driven them both to the edge.

Coming up! Part 2: Their first kiss, I own u baby!!

Scroll down to read part 2 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 3 on page 3..

Part 4 on page 7 ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S- Will add the hyperlinks tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by PreruS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
oopss mr n mrs bhalla on game...intresting
dimple_vrinda91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yooo man the game.is on..
.supr xited to. read the nxt part
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wohooo!!! Interestinggg starttt. Mr n mrs raman bhalla in game! Loved it... update soonn!!
PreruS thumbnail
Part 2: Their first kiss!! I own you baby!!

It had been almost two weeks, since Raman had confessed his love for Ishita.. and after  a lot of lecturing and questioning about his proposal ishita had accepted his love. She had still not said the three magical words to him. But he knew she would sooner or later, she just needed some time and he was ready to give her that. And since then they had become extremely comfortable in each others company, they were holding hands willingly as ruhi slept between them on the bed, and both of them liked it when their fingers entwined with each other. Though Ramans mind travelled in a whole different direction on thinking about the word entwined.

Their first kiss had been so passionate, and had it not been for their prying family they would have united to become one that same night. That night, ishitas smile broadened as she remembered it while she was getting ready for Raman's party. She had been back home from a busy day in clinic, her eyes and heart both yearned to see and feel her husband.. He had declared his love for her just yesterday and since then she could not stop thinking about him even for a moment. Her every heart beat reminded her that her husband loved her.. he loved her.. raman loved her.. her raavan kumar loved her and he had put his love before her to just accept it not even expecting the same from her. What had she ever done to deserve this gem of a person who had not just come into her life and given her a family but also love her. She adored him too, but was just playing around a bit before she said it back to him.

That night she went into their room, not expecting to see him there, as he had texted before her saying he would be back home late as he had an important meeting to attend. But he was sitting right there on the couch watching a cricket match. Ishita's heart warmed up on seeing him. He had grown a light stubble, and looked ravishing in blue and white.. She ached to touch him, hug him.. feel his sexy stubble with her fingers.. and lie in his arms. But they were not so physically comfortable just yet.

Raman's turned to look at ishita whose expression was changing every second as she was lost deep in thought. She was pouting her lips in disagreement of her own thoughts. Oh how he wanted to kiss those luscious lips he had craved for so long. 

"Ishita tume aa gayee" he said getting her off her thoughts. "Aapne kaha that aap aaj ghar late aavogay aaj.. but.." her words trailed as she saw him approach her. Her heart was thudding in her chest, she had no idea why.. Act normal, act normal she kept reminding herself.. but her body was in no mood to listen to her.

"How was your day" he asked casually standing so close to her that he could smell the fragrance from her hair. He took a deep breath trying to take the feel of her into him.

"Aapko toh interest nai tha ye jaane ke leye ke maine kitne jabdon me jhank ke dekha, so why ru asking now" she retorted.

He smiled at her protest. Oh why did he have to the most amazing smile ever, ishita wanted to cut all this conversation and go into his arms, feel those smiling lips on her. But Raman stood patiently looking at her. A stray curl made its way onto her face and it was like reflex action that his hands went to tuck it behind her ears.

"Those curls always tempted me to touch u" he admitted, looking at her longingly. Ishita looked into the shining eyes of her husband, she wanted to tell him how much she loved him then and there but she stopped herself as she wanted to make the confession of her's a memorable moment for both of them.

But her hands had their own action, as they went up to his cheek to feel his stubble. They were rough against her hand and she shivered at the feel of them against her fingers. Raman took the chance, as his one hand went to her waist securing her close to him. He gave her a small peck on the forehead. Ishita closed her eyes and was ready to play to his wish.

"You have beautiful eyes" he whispered kissing them one by one. "I love your cheeks when you're angry, they become red" he said leaving small kisses on both her cheeks. "My Jhansi ki rani" he said in contentment.. "I love you nose too, its adorable when u make those naughty faces" he said leaving a small kiss on it.. "And I love your.." he said going to her lips, but he just brushes his lips on her and goes towards her chin. Sensations travel through ishita's spine on the sweet torment her husband was enduring on her. "Chin!" he said sucking lightly on her chin. "And I love u for being so patient with me and listening to me always, even if u liked it or not" he said as his lips went to her ear lobes nibbling gently on them. "And mostly I am crazy for your beautiful full lips, they tempt me endlessly" he said and he stopped himself an inch short of kissing her. He wanted her to cover that distance and take the kiss in. Ishita opened her eyes when she did not feel his lips on her. He was still waiting for her, his body ringing trying to maintain control.

"You drive me crazy Raman" she said covering the distance as her lips met his. It was a soft kiss, as they both were trying to get a hinge of it. "Baby you mine!! I own you" Raman whispered between the kiss as his hand tightened on her waist, as he felt her body along his. His other hand went for her hair, as the silkiness of her strands met his fingers.  He bit her lower lip lightly, encouraging her to open-up and give him the permission he seeked. She obliged instantly. As their tongues met and rejoiced in the passion of their own.. Duelling, sucking.. She tasted like fresh coffee and he loved it.. And he tasted of the sweetness beneath the arrogance he carried, which left ishita feeling giddy.

They drew back to catch some much needed breath. His hand trailed through her body feeling them, he wanted to feel her bare skin on him. His hands went to her blouse trying to unbutton it. Ishita placed her hand on the bare area beneath his collar bone. Raman closed his eyes feeling her cold fingers on his heated body.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!.. "Raman puttar!" Toshiji called out.. Ishita and Raman jerked away from each other.. Toshiji was walking into their room saying "Tu aur ishita khana nahin khayengay kya, aaja puttar bohot der ho gaye hai".. Shit!! They had forgotten to lock the door.. Raman signalled ishita to rush into the washroom as he managed his disheveled state to not look like exactly wat they looked like they were doing moments before. Thank god! His mom could knock Raman thought, imagine if she would have just walked in on them. Kuch honey se pehle he bhanda photo jata, Raman thought.

"Puttar! Ye ke haal kitta hai tu tera, ye tere baal khade kyu, shock wock toh nai lag gaya na tujhe" toshiji asked concerned. Haan mummy ji lag gaya, Raman wanted to say. "Mere aankh lag gaye the, toh late gaya tha shayad uske wagat se baal.." his explanation was interrupted "Accha beta ishita and aur tum aake khana khalo.. Waise ishita hai kahan?" toshiji enquired. "Kya pata ma, kabse se washroom me ghoosi hue hai, lagta hai cockroach dhoodh rahi hai wahan" he said trying to sound disinterested.

"Chal kuch bhi bolta rehta hai, tum dono aa javo" said toshiji leaving the room.

Ishita came out as toshiji left, she was laughing uncontrollably and Raman stood there smiling, watching her.

Remembering that day still still gave goosebumps to Ishita, since then they were playing a game.. temping one another endlessly seeing who is the first one to give in to their passion. And satiate the hunger that was burning in both of them. 

Edited by PreruS - 9 years ago
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great loved both parts do continue
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg prerna..this ws freakin perfect...i ws totally lost in ishra land..!! plz continue soon..!!
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it, plz continue... pm me if possible๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PreruS thumbnail
Coming up, Part 3: The strain down the lane, do u love me?? 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ
read both parts...superbly written!
Romantic and sensual