There was no telecast today due to the awards :(

ashujani12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
There was no telecast today!! but hey ho still watched the awards they were good but I was still unhappy about GD not be telecast but anyways hope everyone had a great week ahead and a safe one just got to wait for Mondays epi hope everyone is okay please let me know how you all are feeling and how u gonna enjoy your weekend stay safe and keep loving GD 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes it was sad though I had crazy day but well it is life am looking forward to a wedding and only 3 hour work day so am happy. Enjoy friends lovely summer weather while it lasts...and love GD
ashujani12 thumbnail
Aww hope u have a great time at the wedding
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, Sami have lovely time at the wedding and amazing weekend!!!
londonkababu thumbnail
Hello friends, hope that the weekend is going well. Received my tickets for Arijit Singh's concert for the 29th of this month here in London. Looking forward to that. Am listening to his songs, he has had so many hits it's amazing!
varshitap thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

yes it was sad though I had crazy day but well it is life am looking forward to a wedding and only 3 hour work day so am happy. Enjoy friends lovely summer weather while it lasts...and love GD

Hi! Sami,
        Enjoy yourself and  I am happy that you people in Canada crave for summer so much but here it is 45 deg  !!! So hot!!   But the good thing about it is we can eat lots of  Ice-cream!!πŸ˜‰  Am I sounding like a kid!!😳 So be it!!πŸ˜†  I hope you had a nice time at the wedding.😊  Waiting for today's episode!!
   Take care πŸ€—
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey friends am back today and today's episode I guess was made for Friday, so my first guess that barkha is not changed was rightπŸ˜† but rest all guesses  being right goes to u varsha
And varsha yes for us summer is such a big deal as in winter we get temperatures  in minus 20s some times for 2 months. Only time you can sit outside without a jacket is from April mid to October start even then u might need jacket some times at night hence the summer is special lol...
but I know lucky u guys with loads of ice cream

hope u guys all had lovely weekend and jatinder am glad London is holding on to the summer as well.
Zulekha and every one else thanks I had lovely time at wedding, it was my first English wedding and I had to go with my son ,he kept saying mommy wedding is tooo yucky because of all that kissingπŸ˜† I must admit even I felt awkward. couple sitting on table kept gosh...and I did not know where to look.