Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

i am really loving the change they are showing in rudra
after paro's death everyone expected him to go back to jallad mode but rudra has changed for lifetime paro's love has changed him for a lifetime
this is how paro will be living always inside him

Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ...I agree. Paro changed Rudra forever and that is why we always believed that she was not just Rudra's soulmate , but a mystic as well. Rudra is sad but he is not destructive and that is an achievement for a character that is as aggressive as his.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. I liked the episode and the characters as well. As for the show's future, a good story makes a good memory and that is that. ðŸ˜ƒ

Hey Vickysa I didn't have the heart to post anything on your previous threads. Because I didn't have anything worthwhile to say that was positive. But now as we are winding down I hope I can tell you how sad I am about all of this. That is my point too a good story is a good memory, but I think I am seeing it differently from you I hope you won't hate me for it. If Paro is not restored to Rudra I can't see this being a good memory at all. I never wanted to bash the writers and I had my own version of crazy predictions but that never came true but among all this Rudra and Paro were constant, RR's true beacon of brilliance. I say with the utmost respect to the writers they really deserve all the credit for writing Rudra and Paro love story and no one can take that accomplishment from them, a love story never seen before on Indian Telly. If I ever have the heart to watch another hindi love story on Indian Telly again I will forever measure it to up to Rudra and Paro that is how wonderful this journey was. If all this has to end soon then why not be remembered for that, why not be remembered for Rudra and Paro, which is RR biggest achievement. 

I am sad the show has to end and that alone is a huge tragedy for so many, for the hundreds of people who work on the show for their bread and butter, for us we will never see Sanaya and Ashish together again a huge loss for such an iconic couple who will become a distant memory, ever ST who did not get his full investment back, writers not awarded with TRPs for their unique and magnificent work, when you look at all those who are going to suffer why add the online audience tears to the list. Going out on a happy note might just be the only thing left what more else is there to lose. I am sorry Vicksa I just can't see how Rudra and Myrah being the end game is going out on a happy note. 

As someone posted earlier about 'A walk to remember', Landon's content smile as the wind blows he feels Jaime's love despite that being a tragic love story making me cry every time that is the end that the character and movie deserved. Rudra and Paro love story deserves a fitting end if they can't go on living together they deserve an end that  honors their epic love never to be forgotten never to be repeated never to be lost. Romeo only belongs to his Juliet, death is not real tragedy, a great love demands a great sacrifice. 

Please forgive my mad ramblings it is one of those gloomy days when even Pride and Prejudice is failing to cheer me up. 
Edited by loveanime - 9 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveanime

Hey Vickysa I didn't have the heart to post anything on your previous threads. Because I didn't have anything worthwhile to say that was positive. But now as we are winding down I hope I can tell you how sad I am about all of this. That is my point too a good story is a good memory, but I think I am seeing it differently from you I hope you won't hate me for it. If Paro is not restored to Rudra I can't see this being a good memory at all. I never wanted to bash the writers and I had my own version of crazy predictions but that never came true but among all this Rudra and Paro were constant, RR's true beacon of brilliance. I say with the utmost respect to the writers they really deserve all the credit for writing Rudra and Paro love story and no one can take that accomplishment from them, a love story never seen before on Indian Telly. If I ever have the heart to watch another hindi love story on Indian Telly again I will forever measure it to up to Rudra and Paro that is how wonderful this journey was. If all this has to end soon then why not be remembered for that, why not be remembered for Rudra and Paro, which is RR biggest achievement. 

I am sad the show has to end and that alone is a huge tragedy for so many, for the hundreds of people who work on the show for their bread and butter, for us we will never see Sanaya and Ashish together again a huge loss for such an iconic couple who will become a distant memory, ever ST who did not get his full investment back, writers not awarded with TRPs for their unique and magnificent work, when you look at all those who are going to suffer why add the online audience tears to the list. Going out on a happy note might just be the only thing left what more else is there to lose. I am sorry Vicksa I just can't see how Rudra and Myrah being the end game is going out on a happy note. 

As someone posted earlier about 'A walk to remember', Landon's content smile as the wind blows he feels Jaime's love despite that being a tragic love story making me cry every time that is the end that the character and movie deserved. Rudra and Paro love story deserves a fitting end if they can't go on living together they deserve an end that  honors their epic love never to be forgotten never to be repeated never to be lost. Romeo only belongs to his Juliet, death is not real tragedy, a great love demands a great sacrifice. 

Please forgive my mad ramblings it is one of those gloomy days when even Pride and Prejudice is failing to cheer me up. 

Thanks LA. Why should i hate you just because you have different POV? Its K. I understand where you are coming from. We all can think and feel differently, ðŸ˜³
FleurDeJuillet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true.
i enjoyed the episode and especially the apology because it'll allow rudra and myrah to have proper conversations - and that is very necessary if there is any hope of myrah being paro and rudra figuring it out.
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm. Interesting post. The Rudra Myrah apology scene was nice. I would like to see them become friends first, so it seems like a good beginning. Lets see where and how the writers go with it.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was a beautiful scene indeed... I loved it.. My favorite of the episode... His awkward apology followed by her surprised look made the whole scene awesome... I totally agree little things deserve appreciation... Thanks for the lovely post...
Vaish2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missed the episode , but agree with u as always .. Ppl miss out on so many beautiful things because they can't move forward . N now going to watch the episode ..😊
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nicely said.  It was scene worthy the appreciation. A simple apology from the heart can make things so much easy . I am so glad that he apologized.   A good healthy conversation is what they need. Thanks for this positive post. ðŸ˜Š
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Finally they are at a midpoint where they can intract with each other without any assumptions😊.This is one quality that I love about Rudra.He never shys away from apologizing once he realizes his mistake😊.Myra has already mellowed down towards and now Rudra too is reflecting it.If they move the story gradually without rusing taking one step at a time,it would be worth watching but that depends on stupid colors and its decision😡.Lets enjoy it for now.😛
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode had it's nice moments😊 Thanks for the post MKM!!