Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Yep same. Not watching RR anymore. I just read the WU and people's posts. RR isn't the same anymore so I'll be putting up these kind of post to remind everyone what the REAL RR was.😳

x

so nice of you zara to provide depressed fans like us a reason to cherish RR...to reminisce those magical moments.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much. 
*running off to watch choodi leela again*
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun22

so nice of you zara to provide depressed fans like us a reason to cherish RR...to reminisce those magical moments.

It helps too. Seriously. I watched the jaipur track again the other day after being worried that if I see a parud scene again I might break down into tears, but I simply fell in love with Parud all over again and grinned. It was a grin of triumph. 😃

You know why?! 😉

Because the more I watch Parud scenes the more it makes be confirm that Myrud's impact on screen doesn't even have 1% impact of what Parud had on screen.😆😆 Chalk and cheese. With Parud it's intense and so so so much passion that it burns the screen! Myrud I'm afraid falls flat for me. It actually quite distrurbing that the cv's are making rudra fall in love with a person who has the face of his dead wife. It makes you think whether of not Rudra really loved Paro. But as I said the cv's are tarnishing Rudra's image to fit with Myrah now. Which is why us going back to what the REAL rudra was, back to the REAL paro and the REAL RR, we can truely appreciate that PARUD was and will always be the best of Rangrasiya...no matter what the CV's do. 

x
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😭 😭
I didn't watch today's episode cause I'm so sad 😭
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful gifs. You brought back so many magical memories... Those were the golden days of RR... Wish the CV's sticked to the original story. Wish RR got the recognition it deserved. The PH got the TRP's they needed.. Wish we get our Paro back... And Wish PaRud get their happy ending... So many wishes... What we had and what they created with Paro and Rudra was magical... They can never create that again... And I don't want them to even try creating it again in RR if it is not PaRud... I don't know if I can watch another women in Rudra's life other than Paro... For me Paro=Rudra=PaRud... They are one and the same...

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Zara for making this post.
I am also doing the same everyday. It is going around in circles... watch RR2.0 -- wail your lungs out -- feel depressed -- go back to Parud on Laptop -- feel good -- start hoping and keep the faith alive -- day passes -- nite comes -- watch RR2.0 again --- get depressed and the cycle goes on and on !
This has been happening since the time Paro was killed off and killed off for what ... this that we are seeing ... I cant believe the CV's could just finish off their masterpiece in the most brutal way... Just look at them.. so perfect and made for each other.
I'm not gonna let go of them ever!

Please continue making these.. it gives peace to the heart and mind. thank u again.
tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me "my" Rangrasiya ended with the birth of Dhruv and laying in his father arms and Paro standing beside them.

Right know I am just watching because of the kids and Maithili. Also I watched it for Sanaya and Rudra because they brought Paro and Rudra to life and therefore I feel a sense of loyalty for them.
Actually it still makes me happy to see Rangrasiya, but not in the same sense like before. It doesn't even depress me anymore like after Paro's death (just the behaviour of ColorsTV depress me, but that's a lost case 😆).

It could be that ColorsTV might give RR a royal treatment and the show will go on for years and that Myra and Rudra's love will be developed wonderfully.
It might even be that Myra is Paro and Paro and Rudra get their happily ever after (you'll never know with the writers 😉).

But for me it will never be the same. The magic is gone.
Maybe they will create a new kind of magic but it will not touch my heart like the first time. Like you can never forget your first love, you can't forget Paro and Rudra 😳.

I am really happy to have witness a fictional lovestory like Paro's and Rudra's. The writers have set the bar high and it will be though to outdo my Parud no matter by whom.
On the one hand the CVs should be really proud to have created an epic pair like Parud and on the other hand the CVs are surely cursing themself as they set the bar so high that even their new creation Myrud isn't able to touch it.

Since Paro's death I often watch old Parud scenes and my heart still flutters no matter how many times I watch it. I don't even understand Hindi . But for loving Parud there is no need to understand the language as you will be able to feel the love.

I have watched a lot of fictional lovestories in TV and films and I have read a lot of stories with great lovestories.
But I can say that Parud is my Number One...my OTP...and they will always have a special place in my heart ❤️.

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks for the wonderful gifs. You brought back so many magical memories... Those were the golden days of RR... Wish the CV's sticked to the original story. Wish RR got the recognition it deserved. The PH got the TRP's they needed.. Wish we get our Paro back... And Wish PaRud get their happy ending... So many wishes... What we had and what they created with Paro and Rudra was magical... They can never create that again... And I don't want them to even try creating it again in RR if it is not PaRud... I don't know if I can watch another women in Rudra's life other than Paro... For me Paro=Rudra=PaRud... They are one and the same...

100% agree and understand *hugs*

x
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awe I love it and miss paro...the main essence of her character is gone for me...I can't watch this show anymore...
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Thanks Zara for making this post.

I am also doing the same everyday. It is going around in circles... watch RR2.0 -- wail your lungs out -- feel depressed -- go back to Parud on Laptop -- feel good -- start hoping and keep the faith alive -- day passes -- nite comes -- watch RR2.0 again --- get depressed and the cycle goes on and on !
This has been happening since the time Paro was killed off and killed off for what ... this that we are seeing ... I cant believe the CV's could just finish off their masterpiece in the most brutal way... Just look at them.. so perfect and made for each other.
I'm not gonna let go of them ever!

Please continue making these.. it gives peace to the heart and mind. thank u again.

Aww sis I know your plight! :( But you need to get out of it. CV's are not worth our heartbreaks. Parud are forever for sure. Glad this thread helped. *hugs*

x