Simply Paro...Simply PaRud....(15/08)

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm feeling really sad atm with where the show is heading and it's definitely not myrah=paro. CV@s are going to slaughter Rudra's character soon so I'm just...just...*sigh* there are no words. 😭 So I thought to cheer myself up I'll share some Paro gifs to simply bring a smile on my face remembering what was and what will remain in my heart. Parud.

Now matter how much you try CVs you can't create the same magic, the same intensity or passion in Myrud, like there is in Parud scenes. That'll always stay missing.

For the next few days I think I'll just be making these posts..because sometimes we all need to come back to the place where it all started. Rudra and Paro. Parud.

*credit for gifs go to tublr

xxx
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
🥺
Thank you for the beautiful Paro gifs. She needs to come back and claim her rightful place by Rudra's side.
😭
super awesome gifs,
gives me satisfaction,content 
this is beautiful .. golden memories! 

Thank you soo much!! .. 😊

I can't believe the CVs had it in their hearts to ruin such pure, unique lovestory! 

PaRud forever and ever ❤️ 
How come they sperated this super iconic magical couple.
Beautiful post Tm
Thank you for this beautiful collection...
miss paro...i am not following the show lately, just going through WUs but when i see the posts like this with parud it, it just makes my day.
freaking awesome gifs ...they were just sparkling together ❤️thanks baisa .
wrz the fire CVs , where ..😭
Originally posted by sarun22

Thank you for this beautiful collection...
miss paro...i am not following the show lately, just going through WUs but when i see the posts like this with parud it, it just makes my day.

Yep same. Not watching RR anymore. I just read the WU and people's posts. RR isn't the same anymore so I'll be putting up these kind of post to remind everyone what the REAL RR was.😳

x
Thank you so much Zara😊
I have lost all hopes too, I don't think Paro is coming back, there is no happy ending for this story. So please make such posts, I want to read positive posts for the last few days and remember RR in all its glory - this last month has tainted the whole show for nothing.
Thank you for the beautiful gifs. After today's episode even I am feeling very sad. It's true the same intensity as there was with Parud will not be there with Myrah and Rudra. I will be very much looking forward to more posts from you just to see our golden couple Parud. 😭