Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bluetides

PP...
Just 1 Q...

1. How do u feel about being the only culprit who managed to get choco from BT, just by showing those kitten eyes?

Hi BT. 😃 Thanks for asking just one question first and last yaar. Best officer here! 😃 ⭐️ Thanks! 😳

I thought seeing those innocent eyes you won't even ask this! 😆 Hahah okay I won't moan I'll answer I'm joking anyways...

Answer:

1. I feel absolutely honoured and proud that I managed to melt BT's heart so easily and effortlessly.  I feel special and outstanding to everyone else because I'm the only culprit who melted your heart without much effort. 😛 I feel I can easily get things from you by melting you BT! 😃 😳 I succeed yay! 😛 I honestly never thought I'll get so much from you - no grilling a choc plus a energy drink all for free! 😉 I'm so lucky! 😳 Yay! 😛 I think those kitten eyes worked big time for me and did wonders! 😎 You know what! I broke another record as a culprit! 😛 Melting hearts sooo easily like a piece of cake! 😆 Thanks for the choco BT! Loved it! <3 so nice of ya! :) I feel those kitten eyes are a shortcut to melting your heart in no time BT. Simple shortcut! 😉 So now I know that kitten eyes DO melt you. Very fast and easily. Yay! 😃 I know that BT understands ones innocence and emotions very well. Oh BT how lovely are you! 👏 <3 god bless! 😛 😳

Thanks for the question BT! 🤗 Very short and easy. Thanks! 😃 And one interesting one. That chochlate really for my energy going! 😉 Thank you! ❤️

PP loves you! 😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
3 minutes left!!!!! Almost finished answering! Just Sheroo's last question left and Riya's set needs finishing! 😊
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Parii...

omg u stupid ipad..
dnt trouble pp..

Thanks for telling it off Pari!! 😛 I restarted it and it's not troubling so much now 😳

Acchi daant lagayi 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Okay you answer the remaining questions and there will be no more questions asked. I'll bring in the new culprit when you're done answering the rest of the questions.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

RELEASED!!!! Exactly 11.00pm IST! WOOOHOOO!
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

It's 10.00pm IST and I'm released!! Wooohooo! 🥳 Bang bang! 😃

Don't worry I won't run away yet. 😆 I'll answer the remaining too as I know I won't be released in every way till then. 😛 😉

Sheroo tune dekha hi hoga ki jab mujrim bahar aata hain toh voh aur bhi khatar naak ho jata hain 

😈

Requoting let's try that again. 😆 And I guess well I'm sure that I'm right this time! I AM RELEASED SHREYA SAID!!!! 😃

Change that to 11.00pm 😉
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Okay you answer the remaining questions and there will be no more questions asked. I'll bring in the new culprit when you're done answering the rest of the questions.

Okay Shreya. Thank you very much yaar for releasing me on time. If I stayed here anymore...I would have collapsed dead! 🤢

So thank you! 😃 Sure sure...I'll try to answer ASAP. 🤗 Yes no more questions please. 😛
Even Shreya said! 😉

Oh okay. So the new culprit's jaan and life for the next one week is completely dependent on me as to when they will be put in the cell! 😛 😆 Awh!!!!! 😳
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Requoting let's try that again. 😆 And I guess well I'm sure that I'm right this time! I AM RELEASED SHREYA SAID!!!! 😃

Change that to 11.00pm 😉

First you need to answer the remaining questions...😛
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheroo9000

First you need to answer the remaining questions...😛

Abey I am jaan le ga kya! 🤢😭

Patience please! 😛 Answered yours just now. Answering your other one which is last one at the moment then Riya's set then I'll be done! Yahoo!! 😃 

Please bear with me!!!!!!
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
How long can I get? 😃 I'm literally just going downstairs to eat as my mom is getting angry for not eating on time so I seriously will go and come back asap!!!! 
Give me 5 minutes eating break!! PLEASE!!!!!