Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post...kvb is on vacation he mentioned in telybuz article but they hav bank of episodes na...i think v vl get sahil scenes on monday hopefully coz surbhi s in same dress judging by off screen pcs rahat and haya came to iM to invite thier wedding...
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

But KVB had a photo from the sets posted 3-4 days ago

Not a spoiler one, but one saying 'guess who visited us on set' photo of SJ, Teejay and a little girl.

That means we will get more Sahil next week
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

But KVB had a photo from the sets posted 3-4 days ago

Not a spoiler one, but one saying 'guess who visited us on set' photo of SJ, Teejay and a little girl.

Thanks for this info.
Ab jaan mein jaan aayi.
I have all kinds of thoughts whenever the FL appears on the montage alone. For it has always equated with a ML quitting.πŸ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety.ani

Nice post...kvb is on vacation he mentioned in telybuz article but they hav bank of episodes na...i think v vl get sahil scenes on monday hopefully coz surbhi s in same dress judging by off screen pcs rahat and haya came to iM to invite thier wedding...

Thanks

Hopefully we will get more Sahil next week
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Thanks for this info.
Ab jaan mein jaan aayi.
I have all kinds of thoughts whenever the FL appears on the montage alone. For it has always equated with a ML quitting.πŸ˜†

Experience Isse kehte hain πŸ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Thanks for this info.
Ab jaan mein jaan aayi.

Gita well said, even I had that fear but then, I somehow felt may be for Seher's entry.

Hoping to get more Sahil from next week
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well said
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssrdj

SJ as Seher brilliant

I really hope we get more Sahil next week.

And wish they utilize Seher brilliantly

@bold. I have stop expecting. πŸ˜† I am serious.  Yes of course SJ as Seher & Sanam will be utilised. Other cast will also be utilised but not KVB as Ahil.
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

@bold. I have stop expecting. πŸ˜† I am serious.  Yes of course SJ as Seher & Sanam will be utilised. Other cast will also be utilised but not KVB as Ahil.

I dont know whether the news of KV going for vacation is true. If it is true, then we will get Sahil only in small installments