Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
valli serial is moved to 3pm time slot... chandralekha will take valli's time slot of 2pm from oct 6th. :)
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Sri, Thought the same while watching the Director name changed!!!
Sundar.k.Vijayan🥱 Hope they wont spoil this nyc show and Dhayanath's family along with Kavitha's Father Role also introduced who is a Police and Kavitha seems to be hvng some Misunderstanding with her dad, show Interesting with the new characters!! But Want My Karan,Jenny to hv same Screen Space which they hv from starting...

Hope Director wont spoil the Show into Dir's So Called Family Drama

Btw Sandhya, Hope u r updating this week, Y No Update for Thursday and Friday?? Need any help??
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Lol Sri, Thought the same while watching the Director name changed!!!

Sundar.k.Vijayan🥱 Hope they wont spoil this nyc show and Dhayanath's family along with Kavitha's Father Role also introduced who is a Police and Kavitha seems to be hvng some Misunderstanding with her dad, show Interesting with the new characters!! But Want My Karan,Jenny to hv same Screen Space which they hv from starting...

Hope Director wont spoil the Show into Dir's So Called Family Drama

Btw Sandhya, Hope u r updating this week, Y No Update for Thursday and Friday?? Need any help??

Ratna asked me to  update last week...i didnt know that i have to cover this week too😆...btw missed Friday episode...Diwali shopping😳...Serial is so boring🤢..  i  cant wait to catch up  episodes before but  first time missed episode😆...may be i m  not liking this so called twist...it was more like family Drama last week more that docs life that revolving around the hospital😡...can u tell me which serial he has directed???... remeber the director name...but for got serial names😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

valli serial is moved to 3pm time slot... chandralekha will take valli's time slot of 2pm from oct 6th. :)

what the😡...this Mundhani mudichu ll never go off air any time soon🤢...thanks a lot  for the info ...informed mom and dad...they are disappionted  ðŸ˜†..they  wanted  illavarasi or Mundhanai mudhichu to go off air😆😆😆
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ratna asked me to  update last week...i didnt know that i have to cover this week too😆...btw missed Friday episode...Diwali shopping😳...Serial is so boring🤢..  i  cant wait to catch up  episodes before but  first time missed episode😆...may be i m  not liking this so called twist...it was more like family Drama last week more that docs life that revolving around the hospital😡...can u tell me which serial he has directed???... remeber the director name...but for got serial names😆

Sri already mentioned re~~ its k, ll tell you!!

He directed Arase,Selvi and Thangama Purushan re!!! I Dnt hv Any hope in this show now, but lets wait and watch!!!
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Sri already mentioned re~~ its k, ll tell you!!

He directed Arase,Selvi and Thangama Purushan re!!! I Dnt hv Any hope in this show now, but lets wait and watch!!!

just noticed Hema...sorry😆..i lost my hope when i saw Dayanand family especially his two DILs😆
mellisai thumbnail
Sandhya, I heard nadaswaram is endind next month... 1 down 3 (ila, mm & thendral) more to go... 😉
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sandhya, I heard nadaswaram is endind next month... 1 down 3 (ila, mm & thendral) more to go... 😉

😲 Nadaswaram ..mom ll be happy...she used to fight with dad for remote to watch YHM😆...hoping for the best...😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omggg are you serious its ending next month??? 😲😲😲 i will be the happiest person in this forum for that 😆

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw there was no updates for last week - thought everyone lost their interest. That is why i posted a brief of what happen and also asked if anyone is watching. Since there was no response i left it ðŸ˜†