request to sreejita de fans

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4132628
my frns after reading this post , i request to ignore and don't post their
if u are expecting any logical answer forget it

i am not active here , but this post was very funny to read and i realised its just desperate attempt to get attention of sd fans
😆 uski car kharabh hui thi so she was travelling by auto , but poor guy had to highlight autorick 
i mean travelling by auto is crime😲 ya shameful😲

😆

i mean kudos to police who have own method of working , why they should bother about robbery case , who also tried to manhandle this girl when there was no other case there in police station  [as mentioned by sd's frn]

we should support him i guess😕 saying

"sreejita was fool to cooperate n spent night   there , she is tantrum queen desperate to get her mobile😉 
why there was need to trace them , up police wale did same method traced mob  of girl when person saw her getting kidnap , followed them n road n caught , they r fool.👏

sreejita  and other mumbai girl r lucky , aise robbery mein rape n murder ka koi risk nahi.

that is why this people  were caught robbing another girl , sreejita de  should not have gone in market shouting at about inefficiency of police otherwise poor people would have been free."

really so unbiased n true post na😉

u know in nirbhaya case before raping her , those guys had already robbed two people
if police had not followed own relaxed method and taken immediate  action guess it would never happened .

fake rape case is related to sreejita's case ?
means sreejita faked about robbery and this 3 guys aasman se tapke😆

Edited by princessofkesar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes sorry I posted a reply thr I know he will write a 1 page post claiming him right. So let it b I also think thr us no point arguing. It's better to talk about something useful like string theory :):Edited by ruhi86 - 9 years ago
Krishnapremika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sreejita dissapoint nahi ho sakti kyu ki simple robbery case ki liye police take 12 hours to write Fir

telling police ki baba i can trace them , they are on travelling on parricular road is llike giving orders and not giving clues

and finally if police catch them instead of showing arrogance and taunting she simply says thanks than she is tantrum queen

muje samajh nahi aaya kaha problem hai
kya all actors should take classes from Gyani of forum what to do , when to do , how to react ?
because everyone is wrong but he is never !!!

Edited by Krishnapremika - 9 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapremika

Sreejita dissapoint nahi ho sakti kyu ki simple robbery case ki liye police take 12 hours to write Fir

telling police ki baba i can trace them , they are on travelling on parricular road is llike giving orders and not giving clues

and finally if police catch them instead of showing arrogance and taunting she simply says thanks than she is tantrum queen

muje samajh nahi aaya kaha problem hai
kya all actors should take classes from Gyani of forum what to do , when to do , how to react ?
because everyone is wrong but he is never !!!

some ppl r constant attention seekers and they just want to provoke others just ignore :)
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
told u na kuch logic nahi hoga , now krystal se english classes le raha hai

pata nahi kyu krystal ko tympass karne ki liye  yahi insaan milta hai😆 
galtfehmiya hojati hai thoda bhav miln se
he thinks ki sab usko samjhdar n gyani mante hai

but actually he is kkr of the ut forum😆
ruhi86 thumbnail
Ya I posted 2wice then gave up there is no room for logic
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some ppl have a superiority complex. They think only they are logical and intelligent and others are stupid. Best to ignore such ppl. And also some ppl claim to have left seeing uttaran long time back ,yet spend enuff time and effort critising a show and the actors/ characters they do not watch😊
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Some ppl have a superiority complex. They think only they are logical and intelligent and others are stupid. Best to ignore such ppl. And also some ppl claim to have left seeing uttaran long time back ,yet spend enuff time and effort critising a show and the actors/ characters they do not watch😊

yes i really don't know how can someone hv so much time to waste on this forum. It is really interesting to see ppl fighting over this crap. Initially I tried to see some logic in it but realised I can't do anything best Thn ignoring. N it is really low that some ppl make an issue of some actor's personal life too just for 2 reasons
1. They hv nothing to do
2. They want attention
ruhi86 thumbnail
Hey the mods closed that topic. I complained and reported it to the global mods and IF development team. If u guys have any more complains to any member or posts u can complain now action will be taken. I had reported just that topic.

Guys just pm them with the links of the offensive posts. We just can't go so low to fight with such ppl by going to their levels. And plz don't tolerate the dadagiri. Please help making this forum peaceful and elegent. Some ppl can go so much low to defend them just don't allow them to. I have decided to completely ignore them and if still happens please complain guys, if we all complain I m sure mods will do somethin.Edited by ruhi86 - 9 years ago
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually the best way to stop dis is stop paying any heed towards those posts...i dont understand wat these two achieve mocking actress nd thre fans 24*7...i dont read thre posts..coz of thm already many hv quitted this forum..nd may wil quit soon...