request to sreejita de fans - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, don't worry. I don't think Lamboo will be back to his antics anytime soon.

You're correct, I had actually decided to ignore him. But he as usual, started to spout off his nonsense and I decided to settle this once and for all. Sorry if I'd gone too far or crossed any lines. That was surely not my intention.

See you.Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Actually the best way to stop dis is stop paying any heed towards those posts...i dont understand wat these two achieve mocking actress nd thre fans 24*7...i dont read thre posts..coz of thm already many hv quitted this forum..nd may wil quit soon...

hmmm I also do d same plus I never had time to fight such non sence. But this is wrong y shd we leave the forum. We can ignore there non sense. There r many di called self declared mahaan ppl we can't just listen to everyone
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Hey guys, don't worry. I don't think Lamboo will be back to his antics anytime soon.

You're correct, I had actually decided to ignore him. But he as usual, started to spout off his nonsense and I decided to settle this once and for all. Sorry if I'd gone too far or crossed any lines. That was surely not my intention.

See you.

yaar let him shout, n I m pretty convinced tht after these ppl hv nothing to do just yo criticise others is d best get can offer . So please ignore them. I hv asked u this last time too. Y to degrade ur level, anyways UT is ending soon I guess so y to hv bad memories due to a couple of ppl. Chill !!!!
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi86

Hey the mods closed that topic. I complained and reported it to the global mods and IF development team. If u guys have any more complains to any member or posts u can complain now action will be taken. I had reported just that topic.

Guys just pm them with the links of the offensive posts. We just can't go so low to fight with such ppl by going to their levels. And plz don't tolerate the dadagiri. Please help making this forum peaceful and elegent. Some ppl can go so much low to defend them just don't allow them to. I have decided to completely ignore them and if still happens please complain guys, if we all complain I m sure mods will do somethin.

Everything is done previously. I reported several times to MOD's even after warnings also they are not obeying the Rules. Let them say whatever they want. All is in the Hands of MOD's. 
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishalCksp

Everything isdone previously. I reported several times to MOD's even after warnings also they are not obeying the Rules. Let them say whatever they want. All is in the Hands of MOD's.

no but a mod closed the topic n I got a pm from another global mod that I shall report if in future thr is such incident. N plz ignore thm as many ppl do.
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi86

no but a mod closed the topic n I got a pm from another global mod that I shall report if in future thr is such incident. N plz ignore thm as many ppl do.

yup thats only option left for us 
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishalCksp

Everything isdone previously. I reported several times to MOD's even after warnings also they are not obeying the Rules. Let them say whatever they want. All is in the Hands of MOD's.

finally!!!!!