Gustakh Dil Written update 14th August 2014

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Friends I am very sorry but I have some serious emergency going on, hence I could only watch in hurry and am writing highlights.

Friends if I get time I would edit it later for complete write up

Laajo manages to convince The lady of the house to keep her ,who was ready to throw her out as she did not suit their requirements.
She called agency but the number was bugged by CBI and they told her that girl is very good cook and only one available for time being.
Nikhil was very worried for her, ms.    r oy said that your wife is brave so trust her.
Laajo tells the lady of house that she had 3 kids and her husband was  drunk and never worked.

Laajo starts cooking while Nikhil called and she pretended that he was     her drunk husband, it was funny scene

Inder brought a lawyer to adi's house and tells him he wants to protect his daughter.
Adi was honest about his relationship with Ayesha , he      even said he was not worthy of Ayesha hence inder should convince her to stay away from him.
(nice scene which made me angry with inder for being so passive about Nikhil)

Nanai was worried that Ayesha was going beyond her limits, though she agreed it was right thing to do. she told gunja the same.

Laajo sneaked upstairs with cup of tea and and tried to plant the bug
she hid it in books when Mr.Ranavat saw her thee ,he asked her why she was there and she panicked.
precap same as yesterday
Pray fro my furry little boy am going to go now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best for your furry little one Sami:)
Hema48 thumbnail
Just watched the episode!
Was pretty good and I loved Inder and Adi scene, good stuff and you're right it shows how much he's concerned about Ayesha! Such a shame that he and Barkha never felt the same for Nikhil. It's almost like Nikhil has always been an outsider for them except recently when they've accepted Laajo!
And Laajo should've careful. She's too clumsy and will spoil everything if she's not careful. Ranawat is a shark and will find the truth soon...

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Best best luck for your furry boy.

Thanks Sami for the short update, I am surrounded by 7 cats, 3 of them are kittens, they won't leave me, they all want sleep in my bed, and then my older cat hisses at them, it's like a war zoneπŸ˜†
Sheels thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sami, really appreciate it. Sorry about  the serious emergency and hope and pray everything works put fine.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
As always great one sam.
Hope everything will be fine with your little one.
No worry.
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sami,
     Hope the furry little one is fine!! and so are you. You really are a sweet heart!! with that emergency and you keep up the commitment to the forum!! Hats offπŸ‘ 
   Yeah , Sami I am angry with Inder!!😑 It seems only Ayesha is his daughter !!😑 Gosh !! how can a Dad be so partial!! πŸ˜•  Nikhil is so unfortunate to have such parents!!  I have never seen Inder so concerned about Nikhil when he was going thru' that emotional turmoil!!   Is it something to do with son vs daughter. I don't know why such discrimination should be made? I have seen people just let go off the son saying nothing can happen to him, but when it comes to a daughter then all swords are drawn!! I just hated Inder telling Nikhil to keep out from Ayesha's mess as she is a girl and it worries him as her father!  Anyways, its not new, we find such mentality in Indians..I don't know about others so cant comment.
   Laajo is surely being rustic and a bit careless!! hope that Ranawat doesn't smell the rat!!πŸ˜†  The convo. between Laajo and Nikhil was quite sweet and hilarious ...and our dumb-head Nik's was too late to get it!! as always!!πŸ˜‰ When will this guy change for Gods sake!!πŸ˜• I am  worried about the press conference..Hope Laajo takes Nikhil into confidence before going ahead!! 
   Adi was sweet as usual...but he still has a long way to go to show some conviction in whatever he says about Ayesha...I felt Inder was wasting his time there!!πŸ˜† You know as he said earlier to Barkha that no one can stop Ayesha!!
   Lets see how Laajo takes care of the Don and later  Don ka Bhai!!  πŸ€—
Take care πŸ€—

sami01 thumbnail
hey all thanks for all ur good wishes...still dealing with the situation but it is now under control and also left on God.
about the episode stil haven't seen it properly for analysis and al but I feel Adhiraj should start acting bit better I mean the actor alekh--is very good actor, I don't know if it is required of him to act this way but his eyes need to start speaking too, they cant be just defiant all the time...
I am so pissed with inder for double standards in relation to loving his kids,though I do understand for a daughter it is bit different socially.
press conference could be just nothing or my imagination that some thing would happen there but way they showed invite and all I thought it might be important.
Hema48 thumbnail
Hey Sami I think Alekh is just following directors instructions. They probably want him to project a different kind of image. I actually liked his scene with Inder. He was so calm, didn't get annoyed that Inder came to his house to judge him in a way! I liked that about him and my feeling is that overtime he will become very close to Ayesha's parents. They will appreciate him a lot for his inner qualities but I agree Inder is biased towards Ayesha compared to Nikhil but may be Inder has learnt from what happened to Nikhil and wants to do everything to protect Ayesha!
sami01 thumbnail
ya must be director's requirement, but can u tweet him to get eyes bit more expressive, he is good actor am sure eh can manage that ,otherwise I loved his respectful scene with inder, it was very very impressive, way he handled inder.