Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry Guys
Writer was busy in her studies
Hope soon she will continue this story
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 1

awww story seems very much promising n truly piece of perfect writing I felt I was reading some novel but very intersting enjoyed each nd every part of it si Ram fall for Priya at first sight... hmmm u guess that Ram wanted to buy for Kath Priya gas buy so moving fir next to know more...
leena04 thumbnail

part 2
aww jn just 2 update u stole my heart for this writ up too good awesome I would like more to come like this... from u again n again... now coming to story... what a correct guess by me haha Priya gifted Kath Ram's gift... so Kath is interstellar in Roger hmmm good... here Ram is raking interst in Priya awesome too good so moving for next to read ...

leena04 thumbnail

part 3
OMG Shifra u r making me ur mad fan if ur writing after each n every update too good yaar.. Ram is so stubborn he is on his way to get what he wanted well Priya is just like him. .. buy bending down front of his demands shows how much he also cares for him... awesome why do I feel Kath also feels something for Ram. .. but right now enjoying RaYa love story with granny it's too awesome I must say I just loved enjoying it in all way.. RaYa have gonna dinner together too good...

leena04 thumbnail

part 4
so Priya have some past which is she not want to share with Ram rather then want to go away from him... here Ram is falling more n more for her hope all things get settle down soon... Ram is back safe n sound it's the big thing moving fir next. ..

leena04 thumbnail

part 5
awesome too good loved it so Priya have some past issues n seems it's related to some man who it can be... well loving RaYa's bond it's getting stronger day after day... n meeting after meetings too god enjoyed it a lot... granny us super cool as of Kath... so confusion clear she have no feelings for Ram he us just her best friend too good now meet u in next comment..

leena04 thumbnail

part 6
awesome too good enjoyed it a lot... so Kath wants to talk to Ram I think it's abt Priya... n we know what Ram wants to tell her so ko worry of anything... waiting to open up the past of Priya. .. bts I loved the way Priya wax caring for Ram n his Granny I think she also feels for Ram but not ready to accept due to her past... hope to get everything settle soon...

leena04 thumbnail

part 48

god again Kath missed to tell Ram abt Pruya's past hope she tell him soon... but RaYa moment was rally special Pruya us really getting closer to Ram n his Love even he is also attaching himself too much with her hope past don't change anything in their life now. .. moving for next. ..