Today's Paro's flashback scene recently shot.

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After hearing about a new Parud scene being shot I went to watch only that part online and noticed her fringe was slightly shorter than normal. You can very much tell that this Parud scene has been shot after Paro's 'death' scene. I must say two things.
1)Sanaya is a brill actor for jumping from one character to the other flawlessly. 

2)Seeing Paro normally on my screen today was just a breath of fresh air. Like a window back into the true RR was revealed making me grin ear to ear. I miss Paro so much. Her heartwarming and sizzling chemistry with Rudra is truly unmatchable. It was as if life came back to RR just for a few seconds. *sigh* CV's what have you done to the essence of the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
yes ... it was recently shot... and I hope CVs give us more FBs like that ... I loved it... emotional it was... but to see Paro on screen is just so so heart touching and overwhelming 
Ended thumbnail
CV's are playing a sick game by making sure Parud fans stay hooked, while planning a Myrud wedding :(
x
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zara-

CV's are playing a sick game by making sure Parud fans stay hooked, while planning a Myrud wedding :(

x

😆  you are right! 
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I cried the whole time 😭
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
whose dumb fellow's idea was to kill paro..i am soo mad at hime/her #suchislife 
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True, noticed the fringe too. It is so difficult to shift from one character to another for any actor and Sanaya did it so brilliantly. 👏 How awesome was it to see our Paro today, happy in her little world with Rudra and their baby and of course imli!😊
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I cried so much watching that scene Zara.😭..It's unbelievable what Paro's death has done to us..Can't believe I got so emotional for a fictional character
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just gonna enjoy each and every morsel of PaRud i can get and today was truly a dream come true for us all!!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pata hai gali ke kutte ko jaise roti ke tukde daalte hai naa?? 

Bas. 

Aur kuch nahi kehna hai. Bas woh scene hazaar baar dekhungi.