Mahabharat Written Update: 13/08/14 - Brahmastras are released

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode begins with Draupadi seeing the bodies of her sons inside the Pandava tent. She is about to faint, when the Pandavas arrive, Yudhishtira catches her and hands her over to Nakul and Sahadev, while Bhima and Arjun look around in shock.

Ashwathama is shown running back to Duryodhan on the universal beach of Aryavrat. 😆 Ashwathama tells Duryodhan to relax as he has carried out the task he wanted. Duryodhan is in great pain, and asks if Ashwathama really killed the Pandavas. Ashwathama confirms the news, saying he killed them as they slept in their beds. Duryodhan smiles and says he has finally found peace. Duryodhan dies, and Ashwathama cries out in grief.

The Upapandavas bodies are laid out to rest outside their camp. Subhadra and Uttara try to console Draupadi but she screams in pain. The Pandavas are also sitting beside them. Draupadi calls out for her own pyre to be brought as she cannot stand to see her sons dead. Draupadi cries out for her sons to light her pyre and sobs that nobody can light her pyre as all her sons are dead. 😭 Draupadi says look at my bad luck, first my Abhimanyu left me, now my brother and all my sons have left me too. Draupadi cries and asks how she can remain alive? Subhadra tries to calm her down but Draupadi is inconsolable. Subhadra tells Draupadi that her reason to live is inside Uttara's womb.

Bhima utters Ashwathama's name, saying they had one snake left to crush. Arjun shouts that Ashwathama must be punished. Arjun says that to kill them all was our dharma, and leaving that unfinished we have received such a big punishment. Arjun says before we light the pyre of our sons, those evils ones will burn. The Pandavas take up their weapons and leave to find Ashwathama.

Ashwi is shown beside Duryodhan's funeral pyre. Ashwi tells Duryodhan's dead body that all his dreams have come true, since he died after hearing of the Pandava's deaths. Ashwi says that those who die happy are granted Heaven. Ashwi goes to light the pyre but an arrow comes from somewhere and shoots the torch out of his hands. Ashwi is shocked to see the Pandavas coming towards him. Arjun tells Ashwi that Duryodhan was our enemy but he was also our brother, and we won't let his pyre be dirtied by your sinful hands. Ashwi says how is this possible, I killed you myself. Yudhishtira calls him a fool, and tells him that he killed their sons. Yudhi says if you had killed us, we might have forgiven you, but the sin you have committed you can never be forgiven.

Ashwi seems to have gone mad. He laughs knowing that he has killed the Upapandavas, and tells Yudhi that by making you all childless I have done a greater deed than if I had killed you. Ashwi taunts the Pandavas saying he has killed all their sons (over and over). Ashwi says finally the victory belongs to my friend Duryodhan. Bhima can't take it any more and begins to strangle Ashwi. Bhima says that adharma never wins, and dharma is alive in Uttara's womb. Bhima threatens Ashwi with a painful death but Nakul stabs him first. Ashwi calls the Pandavas fools, and tells them that he cannot die.He pulls Nakul's sword out of his body and his wound is shown to heal.

Ashwathama grabs his bow and remembers what Bhima said about Uttara's unborn child. He tells the Pandavas that he won't kill them but he'll make them experience death.He invokes the Brahmastra while the Pandavas look on in horror. Ashwi tells the Brahmastra to destroy the seed of the Pandavas. Arjun says the entire world will be consumed by the Brahmastra ,but Ashwi says he isn't scared to die. Ashwi challenges Arjun to invoke his own Brahmastra as he doesn't care to live in a world without his father and friend. Bhima tells Arjun to invoke the Brahamastra but Arjun says there will be a terrible blast. Sahadev says that if he doesn't then the world will be filled with sinners anyway, Nakul also tells Arjun to invoke the weapon. Arjun kneels and invokes his Brahmastra, asking it to destroy Ashwathama's weapon.

Krishna arrives there and scolds Arjun for releasing his Brahmastra, as the blast from both the weapons will destroy the world. Arjun asks Krishna for forgiveness and commands his Brahamastra to return to him. Krishna tells Ashwi to do the same, but he says this is impossible as he released his weapon to destroy the Pandava lineage. Arjun tells Krishna that Ashwi doesn't even have the knowledge to recall his weapon. Krishna is horrified as the Brahamastra begins to focus itself on Earth. Bhima says they will face defeat even after winning the war.

Precap: Draupadi watches in horror as the Brahmastra flies past her into the tent where Uttara is resting. It enters her womb and she screams.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
oh god vts the fault of that unborn baby...cryinh hell out
thankiu for WU
sayeed007 thumbnail