Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GurIkaholic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

Welcome jana 🤗

Shakti Anand is gem of an actor , he don't play the character he lives it hiru . I will swallow him whole heartedly if they fetch him as  MP when MP will be in his 30's in the show. There no match of SA 😳. Duh, why you talked about SA my mind diverted am big time fangirling SA 😆.

Uff yaar i have to watch those promos too...🥱 !!

@bold  totally agree pankhs .
_GurIkaholic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

mujhe rona nahi hansi aa rahi hai...

can u imagine sharad malhotra trying to roar like faisu...faisu is a young lad and still he looks ferocious like a lion. sharad se toh hum bhi na darein, akbar ka kya ?

Abhi hasi aa rahi hai but when actually i will see him as MP i will cry 🤢. Faisal is brilliant actor yaar kaha apna faisal i don't compare faisal with anyone . he is the best.
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luckyforever

acting is the most important thing..
and i think sharad will do full justice to this role ...

Talent doesn't mean every role can be performed. Sanjeev Kumar was talented but he couldn't have done Mughal E Azam. Suitability matters the most in period or mytho shows/films. And Sharad does not fit in profile of Maharana Pratap that history and folklore know of.
KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am extremely disappointed to find out the CVs settled for Sharad M after so much hunting for older Pratap. I doubt if this is the same PH / people who selected Faisal to play young Pratap. There is a vast difference between the choice of actor s.Sharad doesn't have a powerful voice, neither his eyes speaks volumes nor he has that physique which even slightly resembles Maharana Pratap's persona.

Really, I accept been a Sharad fan too, but just like you and Anu said being a good actor is different thing and being a suitable actor is different matter.When I received the news I was sorely disappointed, but somewhere I felt maybe they are planning three leaps in MP as sharad will be a safe choice to play 19 year old/ early 20's of Pratap, till amar Singh's birth Not more than that.But after I read ND is playing older Akbar my heart went down into two , there is no chance of three leaps in the show🤢.There is still time, they should swap the actors for Akbar and Pratap's role.

I am not saying all this because I love faisal (yes, I do enjoy his acting as Young Pratap),  I didn't know him well before Maharana Patap.Its his acting that made me his big fan. The kid is excellent , but I dare say that Sharad's entry as elder MP will only loss viewers.Come on contiloe telefilms did you even took the auditions ?

I will stay to see the show not matter who arrives or leaves the show.No, I am not In only for the story, don't know why I can't leave watching any show mid way specially the historical ones .I have seen few shows where the grown up actors were royal misfit like Veer Shivaji, CGM, PRC but didn't give the show.In reality, I began to think that be ready, the gown up actors won't be up to the mark.My past experience of watching historical series was yet better that this one.🤢

Pankhu three leaps are needed i guess .
atominis thumbnail
3 leaps are a must.
I can't imagine Sharad in battles or struggles in Aravallis!

Originally posted by: atominis

3 leaps are a must.

I can't imagine Sharad in battles or struggles in Aravallis!

Have you seen his acting ? lets assume if we get leaps than he must act good during his time .
shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am extremely disappointed to find out the CVs settled for Sharad M after so much hunting for older Pratap. I doubt if this is the same PH / people who selected Faisal to play young Pratap. There is a vast difference between the choice of actor s.Sharad doesn't have a powerful voice, neither his eyes speaks volumes nor he has that physique which even slightly resembles Maharana Pratap's persona.

There is still time, they should swap the actors for Akbar and Pratap's role.

I am not saying all this because I love faisal (yes, I do enjoy his acting as Young Pratap),  I didn't know him well before Maharana Patap.Its his acting that made me his big fan. The kid is excellent , but I dare say that Sharad's entry as elder MP will only loss viewers.Come on contiloe telefilms did you even took the auditions ?

Pankhudi- so agree with all that you said... especially above...

They should swap...
It truly wont matter who Ajabde turns out to be because, Ajabde just wasnt his lovey-dovey pretty wife... she was Maharanas pillar of strentgh and tolerance! If the Maharana himself is portrayed by a lanky actor, not even the best actress will be able to bring out the best in the character!

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaTheDiva.

Have you seen his acting ? lets assume if we get leaps than he must act good during his time .

He played a guy who was mentally a child. He was good as man-child and lover boy/husband. But not good at showing firmness or aggression. He is more of a romantic hero.

shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He played a guy who was mentally a child. He was good as man-child and lover boy/husband. But not good at showing firmness or aggression. He is more of a romantic hero.

Yes i remember that..
I think with Divyanka..
He played that role alright... but...
Although i dont think i will continue after leap (cos truly they wont show what i wanted to watch their show for) I will be pleasantly happy to hear that he may have justified the character!

Means you  too saw his serial 😛...BTW i am so sad after hearing about him and also by his looks 😭.
Edited by KratikaTheDiva. - 9 years ago