Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GandivDhari

arrey anything can happen. Dnt lose hope.

I never hope towin because I'm
Still learning 😳
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

I study all the time to keep myself busy
But room se toh bahar Aana parta hai Khane k liye

hm... toh bas apna kha ke chale jaya kar. You dnt have any other choice than ignoring. She doesn't appear to b the one who can change with time.

why does our lives have to be so miserable 😑

I have lost hope of getting anything good in life. Now tat i was happy with my work i'll have to leave it midway coz of this illness. I dnt have any emotional support.. 😑 My own father keeps taunting me about my failed love life again n again. Ugh..
Sexylicious. thumbnail

hm... toh bas apna kha ke chale jaya kar. You dnt have any other choice than ignoring. She doesn't appear to b the one who can change with time.

she taunts me all the time
Ughhh! 😑
She disturbed Mehak 😑
She spoke to her with her so called British accent at first 🀒
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

she has always been like this. Never cared fr me like an elder sis n she is 10yrs older than me 🀒 She is impossible ugh..

don't bother about her

baas u too 

Sexylicious. thumbnail

I have lost hope of getting anything good in life. Now tat i was happy with my work i'll have to leave it midway coz of this illness. I dnt have any emotional support.. 😑 My own father keeps taunting me about my failed love life again n again. Ugh..

sorry today but your father should be friends with MIL 😑

I never hope towin because I'm
Still learning 😳

yes we are learning but i fail to accept to lose from ppl worse than me😑
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Thread~1

T.I.T.L.E

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Jingle bells, Jingle bells,

Jingle all the way.

Oh! What fun is to ride

In a one-horse open sleigh!

Still tucked inside your bed sheets?

Well, its time to get up! The festival of festivals has arrived and landed in every single doorstep.The snowfall, snowman and decorated houses enlighten you of what I am talking about? Still confused? Let me give you some hints.

The jolly month of December is nearing to an end, gearing up to the New Year. Everywhere you look, you will find trees decorated with beautiful lights and houses decorated like a bride. Children singing in groups, schools and offices shut, the gift shops open for the festival and yes, of course, a chubby man with snow white beard, wearing red and possibly a bag full of presents!

By now, I assume you must have guessed, which festival I am talking about.

It's

H R T M A S !

What is Christmas and Why is it Celebrated?

C h r i s t m a s is celebrated because of the birth of Jesus Christ to the Virgin Mary.Christians, The Protestants and The Roman Catholic mainly celebrate this festival.

"We hold this day holy,

not like the pagans because of the birth of the sun,

but because of him who made it."

In the modern world, there is an increasing amount of non-Christians celebrating Christmas.

The word Christmas' is derived from the Old English  'Cristemasse' which is a compound word of Christ's Mass'

Some customs are followed for this festival which includes gift-giving, Caroling, Christmas songs and music, Celebration in church, swapping Christmas cards, Decorated Christmas trees and houses and our Santa Claus!

D E C R A T I O N S

The decorations done in Christmas are not just to make it look alluring, but there is actually more to it. There are certain things, which symbolize the crucial part of Jesus' life. The heart-shaped leaves of ivy, defines the entry of Jesus in this world. The holly was said to be afortification against the evil powers, the thorns and red berries of the holly signify The Crown of Thorns', which Jesus Christ had worn during his crucifixion. The Colors of Christmas are green, red and golden.

The Color green signifies everlasting life, while the color red mirrors the blood of Jesus Christ, which had flown during his crucifixion. The color golden defines being Majestic, one of the three presents of the Magi.

T  I V I N G

The gift giving ceremony was probably influenced by Saturnalia, a festival celebrated among the Romans. Gifts are presented to each other during this celebration, linked with the traditions of Santa Claus. It was also said that the Magi gifted the baby Jesus Gifts of gold, a myrrh and frankincense.

C H R I S  M S I C

During the early times, hymns and chants  were practiced in Church instead of songs. It was during the 13th century, when the people had noticed the rise of the carol. The tradition of singing for charity was introduced in England during the 17th century.

Some popular Christmas Music:

O Little Town of Bethlehem"

"Once in Royal David's City"

"Silent Night"

"The Twelve Days of Christmas"

"We Three Kings of Orient Are"

"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

"What Child Is This?"

"While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks"

F A T H E R  C H R I S

Saint Nicholas, better known as Santa Claus, actually plays an important role in this festival.Oh well, he is the gift bearer! Saint Nicholas was a man with a tender and loving heart. He was said to be a man who adored children and cared for them deeply. In his love for the children, he used to gift them presents contently and by the 13th century he became popular in Netherlands. His gift-giving trait stretched quickly.

It is to believe, that Santa Claus crafts the toys for the children and hands it over to Baby Jesus, who distributes these presents to the children's home.

Christmas, although being a Christian festivalis celebrated round the world with a major number of non-Christian celebrating it and it keeps increasing each year. Christmas is celebrated in high spirits, though the method of celebrating the festivals differs from each other. Extensive meals, caroling, prayers, gift-givings are done whole-heartedly round the globe.

Christmas is celebrated in the following countries-

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Alaska, Africa,

Bethlehem, Brazil, Bulgaria, Bahamas,

China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Canada, Czechoslovak, Croatia, Chile,

Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia,

Finland, France,

Greece, Greenland,

Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong,

India, Ireland, Italy, Iran, Iraq,

Japan, Lebanon,

Malta, Mexico,

Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway,

Poland, Portugal,

Romania, Russia,

Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South America

Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States,

Venezuela, Vietnam &

Wales.

So enjoy your Christmas!

M e r r y

C h r i s t m a s !

THREAD~2

T.I.T.L.E

India Forum Idol, The battle of Music!

Welcome the members of India Forums to:

Do you have a hidden singer within you?

If that's a yes, then you will be more than pleased to know that we, The Crazy Creatives, have organized India Forum's very own India Forum Idol'. You got that right, our very own Singing superstar! Here is a golden break for you to show your singing flair to everyone!

M U S I C is a fine form of art and what completes it is a soulful and melodicv o i c e.

Do you want your heart tendering voice reach to us? 

What Is This Contest About?

This contest is all about music, melody and singing. Many of you, our fellow India Forum members, might have had an aspiration to participate in aSinging competition' and this is the prospect to fulfill your dreams!

The main idea behind this contest is to take out the inner singer within you in front of the members to make you feel more positive about yourself and your voice in singing.The winner of this contest would be rewarded with astriking signature, which he or she can exhibit around. The winner will alsobe given the title IF's Singing Superstar' under their avatar.

Excited much?

S I GN U P

For the Round 1, of the competition.

But before that you would w a n t and n e e d to read the following rules:

-The contender must send only one song for each round.

-The contestant must not publicize their entries to the members as the members would be also involved in the voting along with the 3 Judges,who's name shall not be revealed until the contest ends.

-The entry must be a t l e a s t 2 minutes and 30 seconds long. The m a x i m u m time limit is 5 minutes. Not a second more than that.

-Please do not use any personal video or image for this contest. This is to keep one's privacy safe. You may make a VM or a slideshow of your favoritecelebrities or any natural scenery.

-The s o n g you choose to sing must be either English or Hindi. Keeping in mind the Judges and members from different part of the globe.

If any of the rules from above is broken, it may result in disqualification.

F.A.Q

-The contestant might use a Karaoke or can sing in plain voice. But the voice should be clear.

-The contest will basically have 3 rounds.

1st The selection of the top ten contestants.

2nd The selection of top 5 contestants.

3rd The main battle for The Number 1 position.

-Pms will be sent only If you are chosen for the next round.

Details for Submission:

-Last Date of submission of your entry is 15th December 2014 23:59 IST.

-The entries must be sent to ContestEntries with the subject field IF Idol Round 1 entry.'

So hurry up! The clock is ticking! Increase the volume of your speakersand bring out a captivating song!

Until then

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago

sorry today but your father should be friends with MIL 😑

You bet😑
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
baas phone pe password laga deπŸ˜†