Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😳Hello organizers
i wanna say that while sending the entry through PM the whole presentations gets ruined...have really worked hard on this task...n on presentation too
so whats the use of this presentation if it gets ruined through a PM...can't we snd the link of our presentation????🥺
Koeli thumbnail
nope.. you have to send it through pm only... you are free to post in your thread and do whatever changes are necessary but ultimately you have to pm it mentioning the post numbers like

[Main Post]
[Second Post]
[Third Post]
etc
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
vt changes shud i bring..cox in the thread its looking perfect...i js dun know vt to do😭
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear organizers can add more then one questionnaire in our thread,i mean can we add the answers more then one BC/CC??
thankiu😳
Edited by -aady- - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hello Organizers!
Barun Sobti's birthday is coming up and I want to use an avi as my DP. Can I change it please?
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This contest s really interesting
gone through all the teams thread
Every1 are amazing
All the best to all the teams,Love the topics too
Sorry I peeped in all your threads n almost read all the pages,It was really fun to read gr8 team work guys👏
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Hello Organizers!

Barun Sobti's birthday is coming up and I want to use an avi as my DP. Can I change it please?

me too viz Edited by Awesome-blossom - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Hello Guys,

We totally understand Fan sentiments and your love for your favourite stars... But a rule is a rule and those who have entered this contest were aware of the rules before hand. It was stated clearly that you have to use your given avatar for the whole time you are in the contest. Organizer would stick to that rule till the end. If we allow one then others will demand for change which we is unacceptable. However, having said that you can always use your siggy dabba to flaunt your fan's bday siggies.

- Organizers

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Will there be any eliminations this round?
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Will there be any eliminations this round?

Yes there will be 😊