Promising Start - SidNi Craze

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
5 episodes into the show and we're off to a great start. I think in the first week JR has done real well with giving us a fair share of humor (Sid is a full package ðŸ˜›), drama (DD vs. Roshni), and a bit of romance thrown in to bind it all together (the fall near the pool and the epic bicycle ride). 

Needless to say the forums screaming "SidNi" everywhere but it's pleasant. The couple is indeed quite cute with Sid continuously helping Roshni in need and her getting agitated with him but in the end realising he's worth the knowledge of her name. 

I don't know about you guys but I cracked a smile when Roshni said "Tumhaare khilaaf case karwane" or something along those lines towards the end of the episode yesterday. It was cute but at the same time slightly unnerving. I mean she just recently warmed up to him and I'm wondering what her reaction will be once she finds out his real identity. 

Khair, really looking forward to the actual confrontation (Siddharth Khurana meets Roshni Patel) and then seeing how their love story evolves so Sid becomes the Jamai Raja and then solves the differences between DD and Roshni. 

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Analysis
Yes Roshini has just started warming upto Sid and Once his real identity is revealed there will surely be lots of misunderstandings .
Sid I like his personality as he does not flaunt his richness and I just love the bond he and his dad share
As for DD she's hardworking but she thinks loving Roshini is by gifting her with expensive gifts , I'm so loving the clashes with both DD
and Roshini .

SidNi when together there is already this spunkyiness yet innocence in the air , I feel Sid always uses his words to his advantage to get information out of Roshini
like saying he wants to see her BF's picture or calling Bhagadshree
I'm now looking forward to there journey and it certainly won't be smooth .
also looking forward to DD and Roshini's clashes
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yep!!😛
The first five episodes have been really nice!!!
You said it all: humor, romance, and drama.
Siddharth is such a great person.
Even I am waiting for the time when Sid and Roshni come face to face and find out eachother's names.

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
today i watched all 5 episodes together and must say it is great strt to awsume drama and sidni scenes were mindblowing n treat to watch..cnt wait for monday epi
WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Raz, its swetha😉 from EMA forum😊
Nice post dear, 

Today I saw jamai raja, I felt its quite promising show.

Really liked Sid character, very lively, hope I continue watching this show regularly.

Hope they don't spoil this show with stupid twist😛.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Hi Razz🤗..its Sandhya(old username smile_san)  from Ema Forum😆
nice post dear😊
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raz... U r here ðŸ˜ƒ Am here too..