Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys,

This is my new FF, tried my hand in a different style of writing. I hope u like it...

Destiny Prevails :: A Mahabarata FF

Do tell me how is it...please...😃

Thanks,
Sayee
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Main Draupadi Jisne Bachpan

Roshani ki tarah gyan ka utsaah bhara

Har taraf hain sab naya

Kab main khelun bachpan

Nayi nayi tasveere naye rango ka ujala

Agni meri bhagya rekha

Main draupadi jisne bachpan nahi dekha

Main draupadi jiki agani hain bhagya rekha
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can I mix up people and event related to Drau and say my fav five? 
If yes...
Then,,, firstly its Govind...Their relationship..is beyond any worldly relationship..its most pure n divine one.. ❤️ an ethereal friendship ❤️

Second I must say Kunti...had it been not for Kunti her life would have been different... I can't imagine how she would feel when she as a newly wed bride hears that she must be married to all the five 💔
Thirdly...Dyut Sabha...and Yudhi,,,.the most wreckful thing happened in her life which not even in her wildest dream she must have thought! 
Fourth...Her Blood bath and Dushy.. this really shows the need for vengeance for such a heinous crime... something which gives me goosebumps when I think of Drau is this,,...
Fifth,,,death of her sons... 😭 I feel its most cruelest slap by fate on her.. wen she felt all ended.. like a deadly blow this happened 🥺 
FeistyQueen thumbnail
@megha...Thanks a lot for sharing Sakha Sakhi pic... ❤️ and also pooja's instagram.. 😳
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
1)Yagyaseni's birth sequence i luv da most...me n my didi watched together that sequence so many tyms n da bg when c was walking down da stairs kumari chapi panchali song which we heard for da first tym then was jst mindblowing
2)I luv da pre marriage sequence where she decided to marry all pandavas n da marriage ceremony n da bg then rahega atal mera man...uff i jst luvd that sequence...pooja was so sooo brilliant with all his exprsns frm where i jst fell in luv with her finally
3)Dyut sabha...she jst nailed da whole sequence...da fiery yajnaseni questning yudi n bhisma,dron...ohh she rocked in each n evry evry dialogues...n aftr vh
throwing her chudamoni at da pandavas feet...her body language was really beyond words
4)Sakha-sakhi convo in IP aftr vh was da best...luv it to da core n then she came to pandavas n vowed to not tie her hair until she washer her hair with dussy's blood..
5) Panchali's motherly side where she staring at da entrance for da arrival of ups...
These are da five sequences which i lyk da most of dpadi in starbharat
FeistyQueen thumbnail
what will happen wen show ends and AT finishes  am gonna miss coming here... 😭
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

what will happen wen show ends and AT finishesam gonna miss coming here...😭

yupz me too...apart frm all distortions...im seriously gonna miss da show so much mostly da actors
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja looks so lovely n beautiful in this new pic with Govind...
In some of the pics, Pooja's smile looks very very pretty, n this is one of them...
Just love her n love SRJ...
bheegi thumbnail
@Megha, thanks for posting that off screen pic of Pooja and SRJ...I saw it last night on FB but didn't know how to post it
bheegi thumbnail
Five people who changed the course of Draupadi's life:
1. Govinda
2. Arjuna
3. Shakuni
4. Duhshasan
5. Kunti

Five events that define her life:

1. Swaymvar
2. Friendship with Govinda
3. Raj suya yagya