August DM Archive

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deivamagal Friday Written Update - 01/08/2014

Episode 386

Episode starts with usha n het hubby telling sorry to sathya , they show vasanth's broken mobile n tells sathya to check the memory card n everything. Sathya says she trust them n thank them again. One girl is with Mic (hosting pgm it seems) , two more persons takes video n photographs of the girl who is with mic , guess they are covering sathya n co also. Sathya leaves from there, other side dharani moves forward towards water(sea).

Sowmiya helps Suresh to get ready(brush panna)though he hesitates initially. Saroja says she will do it but sowmiya stops her saying because of Suresh only she is alive today and not to stop her doing this. Saroja n Vijaya goes outside n starts discussing about SS , earlier sowniya saved Suresh now Suresh saved sowniya so some connection is there between them from last birth n says they are made for each other. Sujatha hears this n shouts at them. Suresh comes n supports sowmiya n taunts dharani. Devaraj sees sowmiya feeding food for Suresh n pissed off, he asks Saroja about it but she cooks up some story. Devaraj tells sujatha that today he is going to speak with annapoorni, sujatha smiles. Saroja is annoyed as she couldn't stop him. Shampoo calls Devaraj n tells dharani is missing , Devaraj rushes out mean time Saroja is dancing in joy.

Gorilla n tat guy comes to meet prakash n he is kinda doubt whether prakash remembers everything what spoke last nite in drunken mode. Prakash smiles n gets Money from him. He keeps the money in drawer n leaves to canteen to have tea. In news they are showing the same video happens in beach( discussing about some issue), trio spots sathya n confused, other gut says about usha rani.Prakash recollects sathya's word how she told that she won't let him to do bribe. Prakash is annoyed and says its sathya's plan n rushes to his table to clear money. Just then usha comes with police and arrest the trio.

Sathya back to home, shampoo polambifies that dharani is missing n as usual does RKO. Devaraj comes n blames himself as he scolded dharani than supporting her. Everyone about to leave in search of dharani , just then they spots a car from which annapo*ni gets down with dharani.(OMG annapoorni in jogging dress).
AP says she saw dharani in beach n took her here. Everyone thanks her. Dharani says she decided to attempt suicide as nobody is believing her. Sathya scolds her, AP says I will solve dharani's problem but we need to hurry Karthik-Sujatha marriage(grrr). Devaraj says Sujatha accepts for the marriage n convey the matter to all.( KS marriage epdi SD reunion ku help pannum.. grrr). AP gets promise from dharani that she should not repeat this mistakes n kisses on her forehead. Shampoo is happy n sees her hubby photo emotionally.

Episode Ends
Sorry if any mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deivamagal 2nd august 2014

Epsiode 387  written Update

Starts with sow bringing tea for suresh...Suresh driniking and iruming (cough cough..medhuva kudiyenda...from tomorrow yaarum tea kudikka koodathu nnu govt rule kondu vara pogudha enna๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)...Sow suresh mandaiyila thattings ...(help panrangalama๐Ÿคข)...Saro and viju comes thr showing thr 32 teeths..."What happened?" asks saro.." Suresh kku purai yeridhuchu " replies sow...(yerum yerumm...avana padukka pottu avan mela bull dozer dhan yethanumm...no no...1 1/2 packs suresh kku edhukku costly bulldozer?..cycle podhum..chutney aayiduvan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).....

Sow's manager calls her and asks "office kku varalaya?"...Sow says "suresh not well..he needs me..iam not coming..."..Manager tells her to come immediately...Sow says "ur job is not important..suresh is important..." Call ends..Suresh ,saro and vij asks.."what sow ?...job vendam nu sollita??"Sow starts her "ennai madhiri nalla ponnu ulagathula illai " drama and says "I dont need that job...Iam working thr just for suresh..Ivarukaga naan uyirayae kuduppen"(enakku nalla varudhu vaayila..IF-COC ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)......Sow's goes in...

Now saro's turn to paduthufy us...says...ivala madhiri oru nalla ponnu blah blah blah suresh...Suresh maapu gets up...looks at his mom and says.."Sow un marumagal vandha nee happy ya irupiya?" (๐Ÿ˜ฒOMG...)...Mummy suresh looks at him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Saro,Viju and sow (in kitchen) ellaroda face layum 100 watts bulb erinjings..."What r u saying sureshaa?"..Mummy suresh asks...(Tamizh  marandhu pocha saroja or both speakers out ??๐Ÿ˜ก)...

Suresh says " I thought dharani loves me truly..but no..naan vera yaar melayum pasama irukka koodathu...adhaan she tried to kill u..insult sowmya ..ellam..but sow enkooda vae irukka...She loves me truly ..ur happiness is importnat for me..I ll marry sow if u wish ...Saro says .."yes..sow will be the perfect marumagal and perfect wife "...Suresh says "Dont discuss this with sow..first tell her parents and then to sow.."...Saro says she wl talk to sow's parents..(suresha...unakku body kku veliya dhan onnum illai nnu nenchen..mel maadi also empty dhan pola๐Ÿคข)...Suresh leaves and 3 pakkis joins together and adichufying kummalam ...Saro sends sow to suresh's room to gavanichufy him ..(again enakku thappu thappa ezhudha thonudhu...lol..)...Sow leaves..

Viju says u should thank dharani for this..va kutha sonna..adhan suresh hates her now..Saro laughs and says adhu dharani seiyyala..My plan..Viju gives "nadandhadhu enna" look and FB starts..

Saro meets Sow's munnal husband  and yethi vittufies him against sowmya..kevalamathittudhu saro..Ivanukku rosham vandhuchu..Saro..says if u have VMSS (Vetkam,maanam,soodu and soranai)..go and adakkufy ur wife..Dont fight with my uthama puthiran suresh..Saro leaves and kudikaran gives "indhaa kutha poren " look...FB ends..Saro perumai pesing abt her plan and viju thatting chaingg chakk...Says go and talk to sow'sparents ...Saro says avasara padama pannaum..Sonam kapoor says use colgate visible tooth paste..(sonam kapoor?..oh ..ad break aa?..sorry...hehehe)....

Shampoo house..Prakash's arrest matter therinju pochu..Satya starts crying andanjali paapa tells her not to cry...Dont feel for that man..he is a fraud...Satya says all becoz of me...Prakash's mom calls satya is tensed..Satya starts crying and tells her abt prakash's arrest..Mom joins satya ..Fmaily RKO time..

JH villa..Mom tells kumar and kumar's time to get ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Vino happy...

Vigilance office..Satya waiting outside..Inside..Ega c0onsoles prakash..Prakash says asingama irukku..Ega says take this as free ad..namma pugazh 4 directions um parka pogudhu..๐Ÿ˜†(best comedy piece this ega)...

Mom,Satya and kumar come thr and Mum and kumar shouts at him but prakash busy morachufying satya..Kumar  thittufying prakash and Ega..Ega supports prakash..Satya asusual "ennanga ennaga yen ippadi panninga nnu " solra..Prakash "ennadi act panraiya" .. nnu repleis ...Prakash says u only plan pottu maativittufy me to that vigilance officer..Satya says i went to meet her for some other reason..

Gayu lands up thr and says "Satya ..iam proud of u..nee pannadhu 100% correct...U gave complaint against prakash to usha rani!!u r great satya"...Satya shcoked and Prakash super angry..Satya tries to explain ..Prakash asks her..."Why u came to this office?"...Satya Silent..Mindvoice "Eppadi solluven ivan sister matter"...Prkash shouts..first u killed my daughter (Engada innum sollalayae nnu parthen...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)....now u maati vittufying me ??...Screen freezes on Satya Azhudhu vadiyum face..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thodarum..

Yaaru pa monday update??ALL THE BERRY BERRY BESSHHT...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3 important things u have to do after reading this update..

Press Like button..
Comment
Hit Chaska meter ..

Thanks...

Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deivamagal Monday written update- 04/08/14

God!!! Why this is Hpng to Me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Nave, Hope after seeing this Epi, U May hv Blood Tears๐Ÿ˜†  Karthik - Suja Romance, Sathya RKO, Ragini RKO, Sound and Surutta Scene  Ufff Ennalla Mudila(means Saroja and Suresh)!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

here after im gna gv a name to Suresh!! everybody call him as Surutta Suresh hereafter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Episode Starts with Prakash Shouting as she s getting revenge on him for the prbs hpn in their Marriage.Satya while she is All in Tears as Like her RKO mom. Ega too Joins with him, She try to Justify her as She doesnt did anything!! Bt Prakash ask her then wats her job with that vigilance officer??? Satya remains silent and Prakash mom disappoints with Sathya and turns her face, when sathya abt to talk with her, Police came there and clear them y asking them to meet at court...All went out..Sathya tries to Talk with Prakahs mom tat she didnt anything against Prakash, Bt Prakash Mom left by saying u did a wrng Sathya...Sathya stands there crying!!

Karthik came to a Restaurant and saw Suja and Frnds, Both Valinjufying...Both talk abt their Marriage talk in home and their acceptance in this Proposal, Her frnds ask the matter, Karthik explains them as they agreed for their marriage, All frnds Kalaichufying them and asking to both Karthik and Sujatha to propose each other in front if them..Both Proposed each other w/o Vekkam, Maanam, Sudu, Sorana!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jai Hind Vilas la, Indian Thatha arguing with other that wat sathya did is right and Prakash is wrng, While Kumar try to blame Sathya for everything, Though Prakash mom disappointed with Sathya, She is doubting tat Sathya is saying that she doesnt did anything against Prakash, and say this to Indian Thatha..all keep on discussion and went to their room, Gayu and Vino came out and Gayu says that she is the one who did everything, as she came to knw abt Ega and Prakash plan to get Bribe at the Hotel room incident, and by calling vigilance officer at correct time, she trapped both Ega and Prakash...Both smiles

Sathya Mom asking Sathya to say why she met that vigilance officer?? If she answer this to Prakash, then he may believe at some chance, Sathya being silent..Dharani ask whether sathya did this to correct Prakash from getting Bribe anymore?? Anjali stops them both and says if the matter btwn tat vigilance officer and sathya meeting, can be able to share with everyone na, Akka may already done it, bt even in this situation she is hiding it na, it is smthng which cant share to everyone, so ask them both to stop questioning Sathya, and ask Sathya to be brave and says that she hv hope that all her decision ll be good (Epdi indha ponnu mattum indha serial ivlo logic ah, Matured ah Think Pannuthu!!!)

Sathya gets call from Ragini, and ask why she didnt reveal her issue abt Meeting that vigilance officer?? and says she gonna reveal everything to Prakash, Bt Sathya stops her by saying its k, if Prakash think tat She did everything against him, bt she doesnt want anyone to think bad abt Ragini, and as being her SIL, and their home's DIL, she hv this responsibilities and ask her not to say abt this to anyone, if she says then she wnt talk to her nu, and calms her...

Sound party is being happy tat Suresh changed, Deva Raj came there and says ab Prakash issue and Sujatha came there, Suresh came with the laptop and show a pic of Karthik - Suja Restaurant Pic and ask abt it, Sound party also ask her angrily, Deva raj says that he was abt to went to meet Anna poorani, bt went to Sampoo home and says abt Dharani matter, and ask Suja if she is ok with this Marrige??? Suja gets Shy and agree while Sound Party Fumes!! Suresh Sirikarana, Moraikarananu therila Sorry!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday Updates
Episode 389

Devaraj happy sujatha gave green light.  He goes in and saroja ask suja how can she be selfish not thinking about suresh life? Suja feels guilty and immediately calls her father and tells him to not proceed with this and goes off to room. Father goes in to talk to her. Outside suresh ask saroja why she is against this marriage? Saroja says she wants to get suresh matter done first. Inside room devaraj ask suja why she changed her mind suddenly. Suja tells him that saroja accuse her of being selfish and she feels guilty to get married when suresh life is like this. Devaraj tells her not to worry and explains to her why his getting this marriage happen as annapo*ni promised to settle suresh dharani issue. Suja becomes happy and agrees - goes out to saroja and tells her she wants to get married. Saroja super annoyed.

MLA comes to see Usha to talk about Prakash matter. All conversation in mute. MLA calls someone and gives the phone to usha - who later dismiss prakash case. But she is not happy about this. Outside prakash thanks him. MLM ask him not to worry he will be always be there and ask prakash to come to him when ever he needs help. Ega takes prakash back home.

JHV - periyavar crying sad and upset prakash did this. Prakash ega arrives. Periyavar stops him and ask him to leave. He cannot enter this house anymore. Ega tries to talk to periyavar - iva oru comedy piece ๐Ÿ˜•. Ega lies that prakash did not take the bribe. Ega admit going there to bribe him but prakash was adamant and refuse to take it. So ega respect him and left. But someone in the office jealous with prakash and pottufy prakash. That money that prakash was having - belongs to ega. Prakash wanted to borrow money so ega brought it for vatti. Gayu shock did not expect this ๐Ÿ˜› Ega said prakash borrowed money for his anni thilaga to pay off her debts. Periyavar kind of hesitate to believe. Prakash about to leave. Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Deivamagal Wednesday 6th August 2014

Episode 390 Update

Starts with prakash's  24*7  lawyer Ega  supporting prkash ...Talk talk nnu talking in support of prakash...First wicket down..Mummy ji..paasam ponga looks at prakash and says "Prakash"...Prakahs come near his mom and says "amma...naan lanjam vaangala"..Periyavar says.."ivaru solrahdu unmaiya?"...prakash kku rosham vandhu looks at ega and says..come anne ..lets gl...appa not ready to beleive me..(adhu onnu illai maaplai...un moonji appadi...unmiyaa sonnalum nambara madhiri illai.)....Periyavar stops prakash and tells him to go inside...(chee...avlo dhana...naan vaikara sambhar madhiriyae chappu nnu pochu ๐Ÿคข)...Periyavar asks sorry to prakash and prakash goes in...Ega also leaves..

Vino and gayu face la no mosquito aadings..Both give "Vada poche" expression...(enna ladies..rendu perum saree la irukeenga..nighty ellam monkey thookittu poiducha??)...

Prakash kutty potta cat madhiri inguttum anguttuma walking..(kovama irukarama๐Ÿ˜†)....Periyavar tells janaki to give food for prakash..Prakash says no...before that i have very important work to do..(enna thanni adikanuma??)....Want clearcut answer from satya..Janaki says satya appadi panniruka maata..Kumar also supports satya...namma hero still in revenge mood...En maha va tholachutta...(There he goes again...)....She has no arugathai yo advice me...
Villis both laughing...

Ragini jumps in and says anni nallavanga anna...Prakash takes pressure cooker avatar angryand shouts at ragini..ur anni is more important than me ya??..En vazhkaiyila i hae never faced this much avamanam..(ehhh...Kudichuttu road la lungi dance aadinappo ellam avamanama illaiya prakashaa??)....Ragini tells Prakash to go and talk to satya once ...Prakash says no..i ve decided..iam going to divorce satya..(Divorce panna 5 kg rice and 1000 rs money tharen nnu govt order pottucha enna...enga parthalum orey divorce aa irukku )...

Prakash levaes angrily to meet satya..Ragini stops him and  says.."anni went to meet that officer to talk abt me"...Prakash comes back..Ragini hugs her mom and starts crying...(RKO list la one more name added..pombalai pullaingala azha vaikaradhe indha director kku velaiya pochu..rolling eyesrolling eyes
)...Ragini tells her problem to her family members..Prakash says "i wont beleive u...satya unnaiyum yemathitta"..Prakash leaves with ragini to usha's house..

Janaki calls satya and says praksh is coming thr to meet u ...Ella matter um therinju pochu..he is super angry..nee pakkuvama nadandhukku...(what pakkuvama aunty ji..neenga pethadha first pakkuva paduthunga..)...Satya says ok..Call ends..Vino and gayu happy , janaki aunty continues her RKO..

Prakash and ragini at usha's huse..Ragini starts "we r here to talk abt ur son.."..usha says .."What ?..My paiyyan..What??..Enna solra nee?"...(๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒusha..u too usha...
d'oh)...

Ragini says my anni's life ippo nadu road la nikkudhu...pls help us..Tell the truth..Usha still acting..Says.."Mind ur words ragini..naan yaaru..en husband yaaru nnu theriyadha unakku??.."...(yen theriyama..ivlo periya uruvam theriyadha enna??..๐Ÿ˜†).."Just leave both of u ..illainna i ll call the police."..Usha sends them out..

Ragini tells rpakash.."she is lying anna"..Prakash slaps ragini..(u ๐Ÿคฌ)...and leaves..Ragini calls satya and updates her..Says anna wants to divorce u..satya crying..

Next thalavali is from saroja's house..Saro and vijay talking..Saro says..actually shouts..(suresh kku ketkanumam..adhan kathings..pakthau veetu bedroom la ya irukkan..orey veetululla dhanae..)..says iam going to sow's house..ponnu ketka poren...Maakan suresh ellathayum kettu dhan irukkan...(Direct aa sollittu pogalam...1 1/2 pack onnum solladhu..)...

Sow's parents comes to saroja's house..nalam visarikka vandhangalam..Saroja sow aa praise panna...sow's mummy suresh aa praise panna...orey konjals dhan...

Vijaya opens her thiruvaai and says.."akka unga veetukku ponnu ketka dhan vandhanga.."...Sow's parents happy...says ok..calls sow and asks her opinion ..Sow vetka pattings and says periyavanga decide panna enakku ok...and runs inside ...(sss..habba...acting thaangala...btw..oru doubt..vetkam vandha ellarum edhukku odranga..๐Ÿ˜•)...

Sow's parents asks abt dharani..Suresh says mutual decision dhan..so thr will be no problem in getting divorce..Suresh sister ellatahyum watching and angry..

Thodarum.

Please click the LIKE button and comment..

raaspach thumbnail
Deivamgal Thursday 7th august 2014

Episode 391 
Update

Starts with vetka patta ponnu ulla pora scene..Sow's dad calls suresh as "maappu"..Sow's mum says "u called him maappu..iam super happy..manasu neranju pochu...(Suresh name sonna un manasu yen nearayum..un ponnu manasu dhan nerayanum...mmm hhhmmm...sariyaillaiae ๐Ÿ˜•)....Sow's dad says engagement vachukalam ..just to confirm suresh kku sow dhan nnu...Saroja instant coffee madhiri says OK..Suresh says Let appa come then we will decide ..(paarrra..nallavana maaritaru..appavukku wiating aam...Appa vandhu aappu vaikkattum ..vaangikko)...Ellarum happy except suresh's sister..

Sow's parents leaves and saroja tells vijaya that she told them(sow'sparents) to come here..and also engagement pathi pesa sonnadhum naandhan..(Saroja's name hereafter queenbee...rest of the makkal workerbee)...Vijaya praises saroja for her world famous ever successfull  fraud ideas ...๐Ÿคข

Jaihind vilas...JH makkal waiting for prakash and ragini..Ragini comes thr crying..Whr is prakash ?? asks mom...Ragini tells them abt officers andhar balti and prakash's slap and also abt prakash's decision to divorce satya..

Kumar kku rosham vandhuchu...(๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...kaanbadhu kanava..nanavaa?..Kumar annan kku rosham vandhooo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข)...he says i ll go and ask her ennannu...(Her here refers to vijilance usha ji)...Gayu stops him..tells him to maintain porumai..If u go and fight now..this vishayam oorukellam theri ju pogum..She is a big officer and also paiyyana pethavanga..(officer ok...Adhu enna Paiyyana pethavanga?..i dont see any horns on her head or two extra teeths in her mouth๐Ÿ˜•)...

Periyavar talks in support of satya.Says.."satya bayathula dhan ippadi pannitta"...Hero comes and shouts..I dont want satya..i want divorce...Perusu says kalyanam is 1000 kalathu payir..(endha payir 1000 kalathukku valarudhu..someone pls explain..current illaiyam..water illaiyam...payir mattum 1000 kalathukku valaranumam..Change the dialogue or change the dialogue writer)...

Prakash scolds ragini and says i ve already sent divorce notice to satya...Tomorrow she will get the notice..She should sign..and ellam over..Ellrukkum free free freedom from satya...Prakash leaves angrily ...JH makkal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..Gayu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Satya goes to meet usha..Usha says "maanam mariyadhai only for ur family kya?engalukku illaiya?..me and my husabnd punished my son..How..serupala adichu..and also phone odachu pottachu..this is not enough for u va?..u sent ur hsuabnd and sis in law to fight with me??i want to send my son to abroad (anga cellphone kuduthu anupuveengala usha ji)...u ppl sodappufying everuthing..

Satya says sorry..And asks her abt the informer..usha says solla koodathu ...Satya says this iam asking only for me..my husband wants to divorce me becoz of this..please help me..Usha ji says ok...and solranga...We received a call from a lady...that too from a public phone booth..Prakash Ega and contractor lanjam vanga poranga nnu..She gave us the exact time and palce..So we went thr..Satya says thanks and leaves..

Saro's house..Saro is worried abt dev's mama reaction..vijaya consoles her ...Sow comes with coffee...Saro tells her to give coffee to suresh...(indha sowmya inga potta coffee ya edhavadhu roadside la potrundha inneram oru coffeeday kku owner aayirukalam)...Devs mama comes and his daughter oppichufying all koothu to him...mama super angry..

Mams goes in and scolds sow..he says..Dharani is right..u ppl are acting..this marraige is a plan by all u ppl..all koottu kalavanis...Suresh jumps in and says dont scold sow..i want to marry sowmya..this is purely my decision...Dont blame sow or mom..Again he ottufies the same movie..Dharani tried to kill my mom...tried to kill me...(ivan mandaikku veliya dhan nalla valarudhu..ulla onnumae illai๐Ÿ˜ก)...Suresh says i want to know ur decision in this marraige..Devs mama says i wont agree...Suresh replies i dont care..i will proceed with this marraige.This is my final decision...Suresh leaves...Devs and his daughter leaves sadly...3 villis smiles..

Vino and gayu goes to meet satya..Gayu says we r going to say aarudhal to satya..Vino is cpnfused...Gayu says..andha usha inneram satya kitta sollirupa that a lady inforned abt the lanjam matter to her nnu..Satya kku doubt varama irukka we r going to meet her..

Thodarum..

Thookathula ezhudhina update..So sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Click "LIKE" and comment...

Editing
CandyCrushh thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deivamagal August Archive - Reserved
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DM Update 9/8/14

Short Update by Nave :

- Gayu back home,prakash shout at her why she met sathya, gayu tactfully pottukuduthufy abt Anjali wit extra bit n added more fuel in prakash's anger
- karthik gifted a saree worth 25k to Suja. Saroja accepted him for money.
- karthik discussed abt sathya to AP, she said she had a plan to solve dharani matter.
- AP n icy came to confirm the marriage
-grandpa is happy abt anjali as she spoke the truth

DM Update by Sawmya;-

Scene starts from friday, Saroja told Sathya is in her mom's house and she went to make a coffee. She comes with coffee and pours on Karthik's pant, she tells sagunam is not good but Karthik tells he missed a lot of things because of sagunam so he doesn't care about sagunam. Karthik says Sujatha liked a saree worth 25 thousand so he bought this and offers that saree to Sujatha and Saroja takes the saree and sees, Vijaya says the saree is superb , Saroja tells he might offered like this to Sathya. 

Gayu and Vino are back to home, Indian tata and granny asks where they went, Gayi tells she went to beauty parlour. Prakash comes and yells to them why they went to see Sathya, Gayu says they went to tell arudhal for Sathya but after they went they thought why they went because of Anjali's speech. Prakash asks what she told, Gayu says Anjali told Prakash did a lot of mistakes but Sathya forgave all his mistakes, Prakash gets angry like a made and if he divorces Sathya she will lose nothing but it's him who will lose something and Sathya was silent when anjali speaked. After Gayu told this Prakash is angry and tells he have a little bit humidity in his heart but when Sathya doesn't speek when Anjali speeked his humidity has gone and he went to his room. Granny asks why she told Anjali's speech to him but she tells in an emotional. 

Saroja and Vijaya takes the saree from Sujatha's wardrobe and they rasichify the saree, Vijaya says Saroja is lucky to have Karthik as her mappilai Saroja can get a saree worth 15 thousand and Vijaya worth 5 thousand, if Saroja wants to go out she can call her her daughter and she will wome with a car and Saroja will live in a palace after Sujatha Karthik 's marrage. Suddenly Sujatha comes and asks why she is with this saree, Saroja tells the saree has felt down so she brought up. 

Karthik comes to home and aske AP why she hide Sathya's matter, she told he will be upset if she told Sathya's matter so she didn't tell. She tells they can do nothing for Sathya but they can repair Dharini's life and she has a plan for this.

Granny is disappointed in Anjali's speech but Indian tata says he is happy and Anjali opened his eyes , they decided to bring back Sathya. 

AP an Karthik go Saroja's house and decide to tatu maaturadhu. Screen frezes on Saroja's face

Thodarum!!

Edited by Chandu_rockzz - 9 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Short Update :

- Gayu back home,prakash shout at her why she met sathya, gayu tactfully pottukuduthufy abt Anjali wit extra bit n added more fuel in prakash's anger
- karthik gifted a saree worth 25k to Suja. Saroja accepted him for money.
- karthik discussed abt sathya to AP, she said she had a plan to solve dharani matter.
- AP n icy came to confirm the marriage
-grandpa is happy abt anjali as she spoke the truthEdited by -Navetha- - 9 years ago