Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi1424

who do you mean by he? πŸ˜• par jo bhi ho...this ss obviously is nothing more than my imaginationπŸ˜‰

He means our King...

he also celebrated his budday n prediwali with SOMEONE... Let him

Thank god this SS is ur imagination so we r gonna get our desired end...
Love u for dat...
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robs

well u r really really pulling the whole story so well its amazing and overwhelming to imagine these sorts of things which we have always yearned that they turn to reality.And ya this egypt thing is good maybe u can pave way for another intense tracks u knw like a big misundersanding or fight bw them on this egypt guy and then realization struck them and karan hurting himself in anger and kittu feeling guilty and taking care of him while karan taunts her in an angry mood, well lot of things can happen. i m sorry if i m being an ass and interfering in ur imaginations but dear i really trust your writting and creative skills u r amazing continue this ss and update soon!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Hey your words really mean a lot and im not just saying this because im being humble. But honestly comments and words mean the most to any writer. Even though I still haven't done anything so great that would  make me one πŸ˜†
The intense tracks will come soon...specially because im ending this ss soon. And no you're not being anyone like that πŸ˜ƒ this is the readers ss not mine, that was the main reason im writing this  and it still is...always! Thank you πŸ˜Š
mansi1424 thumbnail

"You could be in a relationship for two years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for two months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality, infatuation, or of love."

Karan had been staring at his phone screen for the past minute. Reading this tweet shouldn't affect him, but at that moment of reading this tweet that she tweeted about, he felt himself go numb. Though his heart was beating pumping blood through his veins, it felt that it was only beating for her. Without the numerous thoughts that would go through his mind, he went to take his shot. It was normal to him now, no matter what he felt, what he does...nothing will change. He didn't know if the mistake he'd made three years back was even one in the first place. Was it really for the better of them? He didn't know, the only thing he wanted then and even now was her happiness...and for this happiness he would risk all the un-known. "Pyaar main sath rehna zaroori nai hota...pyaar main pyaar hona zaroori hota" love was still a mystery for him, he's been told many times on his timeline, Get back with kritika? If you love her you wouldn't let her go.etc. To him none of this mattered, for him only one thing mattered and that was the trust and friendship between them. For this he would never hurt her. His fans mattered but she mattered more...still he knew that with this conversation between them would make both happy, this made him smile.

Ek hi conversation se mera mood badal jaata hai.' Seriously..family se koi competition kar sakta hai toh wo hai dost!' she laughed at Karan's tweet in her notification list. haha! Kitani roadies hai...karan is un-believable' she shook her head giggling. Maine socha tha ki meri uss quote ke chakkar main Karan galat samjhega...but I should've known he knows me better than that.' Within minutes of tweeting just one thing about a quote that wasn't even hers, she had numerous fans questions her and accuse her of talking bad about her and Karan's past relationship. She was shocked. Do my fans really think that I would say that relationship meant nothing to me? Don't they realize that if the relationship meant nothing to me I would never remain friends with him! Karan ke bina my life wouldn't be the same, I know some part of me would always be incomplete.  Things went sour, agar yeh phase humare relationship main nai hota toh mujhe nai lagta hum itane ache dost hote. We understand each other so much more, we've grown so much. And this conversation is proof. She said to herself with a smile revealing the breaking of her stress.

Karan was sipping his warm chai and didn't know whether it was the chai or the joy he was feeling imagining kittu's smiling face. He never admitted it but one reason he enjoyed cracking jokes around kritika was because of the warm feeling he would get when he made her laugh. Her smile was one thing out of many he loved about her, it was honestly one of the most gorgeous things in the world to him, and he loved printing the beautiful curve on her face. For this reason seriousness was rare around her, even after so much that happened between them; the realization that they were exes was always far from his mind. She would always scold him when he says something that would create rumors on a public platform in front of their fans, he knew she was right but sometimes would get irritated with her hyperness. "Par baby doll main sone di" he looked at her reply. And instantly started typing back, Agar baby doll tu sone di toh itna farak kyun padta hai?' just as he was gonna reply he backspaced it and typed something else. Maybe this isn't necessary,' He thought smirking shaking his head in a no.

He read the tweet again last night before he went to sleep, he didn't know why he felt the need to understand what she meant. Just the thought of it was eating him alive. . "Time is not a measure of quality, infatuation, or of love." Just like he should've done years ago, he finally looked at it as her perspective and understood what she meant when she said liked the quote. Pyaar ko agar hum waqt ke hissab se judge karte toh hum pyaar ki gehrahi ko kabhi samajh nai payenge,' you're right kittu he thought as he turned off his phone.

Siddharth: oye kahan jaa rahi hai? he hugged kittu as he walked into her house

Kritika: kahi nai...nivedita m'am ne bcl ki party rakhi hai, wahan jaa rahin hoon she said as she slipped on her sandals

Siddharth: main aa sakta hoon kya? Siddharth said as he leaned a little closer to her.

Kritika: wahan sab dost honge, tum bore ho jaoge...you sure? Kritika asked with some confusion because she knew Karan was most likely going to be there.

Siddharth: Karan aa raha hai iss liye? Siddharth backed away from kritika giving a serious expression. Kritz tumne kahan tha ki Karan understanding hai, mujhe nai lagta usko koi problem hogi. Hai na?

Kritika: He is!' she said getting a little offended without realization I know usko koi problem nai hogi...main bas tumhare liye keh rahi hoon'. Kittu half smiled not understanding why she would feel uncomfortable with karan and siddharth in the same party among there friends.

Just as Siddharth was going to say something back with a scowl, the door bell rang.

Vikas: Ready hogayi? We're getting late, Niv's called me three times already. Vikas said as he saw Siddharth and waved at him. tum bhi challo na!'

Siddharth: haan main wohi soch raha tha. Siddharth said walking out the door following Vikas before kittu could stop him anymore.

Karan was just gonna get out the car wondering what took so long but stopped when he saw no other than siddharth walking a little too close to kritika. agar wo nai hota toh main thoda line bhi maar leta, par the smarty pants budha aagaya' he squeezed his grip on the steering wheel as he saw Siddharths hand skim along hers as they walked together.

Karan come on jaldi, already 9:00 baj gaye!' Vikas said as he got in the car.

Karan started the car abruptly without saying a word. He didn't realize when he sped up and barely missed hitting the car in front of him due to the traffic. With a jerk he stopped his car.

Kittu: sambal ke!' Kritika quickly rested her hand on the driver seat in front of her with her raised heart beats, she didn't do so for her safety but felt assurance that he'd be okay from this action.

Vikas: dheere chala, waise bhi traffic hai.

Karan: haan tum toh pehle se hi keh rahe the na, he said sarcastically but with loss of anger due.

The party was all in all fun and enjoyable, with lots of recognizable faces. Every now and then this boiling feeling would make karan want to walk out. He hated it, but the feeling of separating them was driving him insane. He tried avoiding his eyes to search for her but helplessly every 10 min they would start doing just that. That sambal ke moment made his nerves calm down in the car, but still couldn't seem to get his princess royalty out of him, as she would say if she saw him acting all his tantrums out.

Nivedita: kittu kahan hai? uski complain karni hai.

Karan: pata nai, find siddharth uske sath hi hogi. Karan said trying to search where she was himself with his eyes.

Before he could stop himself he put his drink down and went looking for her himself. He couldn't trust Siddharth yet was all that was through his mind as he went through the crowd trying to act as normal as possible even though his muscles were tensing each time he didn't see her. Walking around for the past five minutes he went decided to go outside to see if she was there. To his surprise and solace he found her alone on the porch swing. He walked closer and his heart skipped beat seeing falling tears from her eyes. He walked to her slowly and stood behind the swing without her recognizing his presence. Seeing a guys shadow behind her she miss understood and started talking. Dekho Siddharth, iss topic pe mujhe aur koi baat nai karni...main Karan ke bare main ek shabd nai sun sakti...I don't care wo tumhare liye ek bigda hua Punjabi ladka ho toh ho...I know him aur wo dil ka bohut acha hai.' He never hurt me, he cares about the people he loves, aur jaan boochkar wo mera hi nai kisi bhi ladki ka dil nai thodega.' Discussion ended!'

Karan looked at her longingly with a sparkle in his eyes that even in this cloudy night people wouldn't be able to miss. Karan Kundra the talkative and always smiling munda was awestruck. It felt if he was turning into the old Karan that would get this 18 year old boy crush on her and forget that they were just friends. Was it actually happening all over again? the conscious inside him talking would ask.

His trance was broken when kritikas harsh voice came to his ears: Siddharth just go...I'm sorry! She got irritated and turned around getting shocked finding Karan who looking at her with deep eyes holding an emotion that seemed a mere mystery to her, but quickly switched realizing she was looking at him.

Kritika: Hi...um sorry mujhe laga ki..'

Karan: its fine...thanks' he replied in a deep, affectionate voice. 

He sat next to her, without saying a word they looked at the moon hiding it's face in the white strip of clouds. Karan randomly commented about the weather and Mumbai traffic trying to create small talk. While kritika got straight to the point, wo siddharth tumhe galat samaj raha tha, I told him that he was wrong and when I was supporting you he said that im just saying these things because tum mere ex ho.' Without hesitation she said the truth, he was her friend before any other relationship she made with him...she didn't know why people are sometimes confused seeing them act perfectly normal around each other. But even they got used to this, no one knew how it was possible neither did they...but who really notices what comes out naturally every single time? Just like this special moment kittu didn't second think herself.

Karan: What was he saying? He questioned her as he pushed the swing at a gentle sway with his foot to give rest to hers.

Kritika: He said why am I still so close to someone who hurt me,' she hesitated not taking her eyes off the sky.

Karan: So why are you? He let out in a soft voice. This was rare...really rare. Neither karan nor kritika ever talked about their relationship after they decided to forget the past and move on. However this was a choice they made themselves.

Every passing second seemed like hours for him, his heartbeats were beating so hard it felt like it would pop right out of his chest. A minute had passed and he suddenly regretted the words that came out of his mouth but then changed his mind when he got her reply.

Kritika: Isn't it said jo hum aur humko sabse zyada pyar karte hai wo hi humko sabse zyada dard deta hai? Maybe this quote isn't saying the entire fact Karan, wo kabhi humko jaan boochke dard nai dete. She choked on her last words swallowing a gulp, but not on what she said but what needed to say. Karan I always trusted you, and I still do...I always cared for you and I still do...but I can never deny that I always ...'

Leaving her sentence in complete was the worst and most helpless feeling she gave him. He didn't know what he was expecting even if he did. Was he expecting what she was going to say?

Vikas had interrupted them finally finding them on the swing. Karan made an excuse and quickly changed the topic, something he was good at but didn't want to do when it came the anticipating feeling he was going through. Like the ride to the party and back not a word was exchanged from either one. Vikas was too tired and a little drunk, Siddharth still had a grudge and karanika were still wondering "Had It Been So?!"

"ishq ko kabhi samjha na paaya, tujhe kabhi rok na paaya...phir bhi mera saaiya tere par hi rukta aaiya!"

please comment πŸ˜ƒ And super sorry for the late update!

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Firse Biju... i hate him... πŸ˜‘

Kahaan mere Kaddu k Pink Lips n kahaan uss buddhe Biju k Black Lips...

Ewww... yuckkk... Blawww...
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a fab update...
I wish kritika would have completed her sentence..

Do continue soon would love to read hoe their story progresses..

Thanks for the p.m but do continue it soon, dont take a long time to update
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb Mansi...
the way u r moulding the story...it feels so original...so real !! only if it had been so..
the starting bit...
the tweet changed alot many things..
n gave us a cute sa chat too..
the way u penned their eotions is remarkable...could feel them straight in the heart..
yeah Champu Siddarth peecha kyu hi chodta..
Vikas pagal kya zarurat pad thi usko leke jana h..
Karan...❀️
aww.. loved how Kittu backed Karan...
this is their relation special...just special !!
that whole convo was soeternal..
i wish Kritika had said those wrds...i wish Karan could have understand her silence...
i wish God has answered our prayers..

the lastlines...m in lalala land...😳

.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed 3 updates! πŸ˜΅ I'm so sorry! :l

I always get mixed feelings while reading this SS... At times, I feel heartbroken because I know some things can never be the same ever again but I also feel hopeful and happy even if it's for a short time.

Coming back to the updates, they were all great! Especially the last one. Karanika's conversation on the swing.  How I wish this could be real! 

Please update sooon! :D
mansi1424 thumbnail

Part 10

Reporter: Aap ko 2011 ka world cup yaad hai?

Karan who had an immediate recap of 2011 without thinking much replied 'haan of course yaad hai main aur kritika saath mein the tab' realizing maybe saying kritika only wasn't right he quickly added puri team saath main thi'

Just like that he had mentioned her name making the usual karanika fans think "aww!" He didn't mind the fans at all but what he minded was he couldn't get the memories out of his head. If they were very faint, and few glimpses he remembered it was fine but it was more than that...even worse. It was her. She had a boyfriend now... even though nothing in the world could bring a barrier into their friendship just the thought of her being someone else's pinched his heart and made him feel as if she was suddenly taken forever. Before his feelings were always in control but now the more pain he had the more his mind thought of her. Sometimes he wished that day at the party he would have expressed his feelings right then and their when she was on the swing, when everything was perfect. But then his mind takes a sudden u-turn when he remembered her painful smile when she used to see him on the verge of their breakup. He never wishes to see that smile again...if staying with someone else would stop that from ever happening again then maybe it was the right thing.

Just recently vanity van Roadiesx2

Rannvijay: hey bro, ek thoda personal question hai...par agar hum bhai bhai hai toh...he drifted off.

Karan: haan pooch na karan smiled knowing he was mostly comfortable.

Rannvijay: teri koi girlfriend thi?

Karan paused and added jokingly 'babhi ko bolna padega...kuch theek nai hai yeh' to which Rannvijay laughed and then soon added shaadi thod dega meri!'

Rannvijay then got more serious, wo main gaya tha kahin Mumbai main and I over heard someone talking on the phone saying "Wo Karan Kundra ki ex ko date kar raha hoon main...badi hot hai wo par kuch karne nai deti" Rnanvijay noticed Karans serious color changing face looking as if he was in intensifying deep anger. Ranvijay added on calmly. 'this was right after the promotions, main agar kisi bhi ladki ke bare main aisa sunta hoon toh bas main nai rehta' 'main wahi thapad maar deta if I could at that situation' he was still about to go on but was midway stopped by Karans question in the same voice which said he will beat the crap out of that bast*** if it was Siddharth. It made a difference to him if it was any ex of his but Kritika made him selfish that it mattered much more than just make anger rise in him. But it was pain, protectiveness and even fear that had got him to hold his breath until Rannvijay answered his question.  "wo dikhta kaisa hai??'

Rannvijay: mujhe nai pata...he added trying to hold in his smile which already was half shown. Kyunki mazaak kar raha tha! He chuckled at Karans expression of immense relief.

Karan un-clenched his tight fist which if any longer was held would probably made his hand muscles pale and breathed out a sigh. Are you serious?'

Rannvijay: 'yeah dude! I know it wasn't anything to joke about but it was the only way of knowing if you still love her or not. Aur haan...just tell her...there is honestly nothing to lose but just a possibility to gain' And with that he left patting his back, without giving any justification on how he found out.

It was the most thought provoking conversation he has had with anyone in the recent days...he tried many times to ask Rannvijay about the conversation but couldn't manage to get out the questions. The last line kept hitting him in the head.

"There is nothing to lose...But just the possibility to gain"

editing

hello! This is the 3rd or 4th to last part...so as you can guess or maybe not..Happy ending will be on it's way πŸ˜‰. I wont give any senti reasons on why im ending it so soon but we can all kinda hint at it πŸ˜³  (we all wish we were cupid at times πŸ˜†) ps: promo will be posted in 2 3 days.

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
I hate dis boyfriend thing...  πŸ˜‘
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail

"There is nothing to lose...But just the possibility to gain"

haayee... jitni jldi ho ske koi samajh jaayee pls...