~||Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Written Update 7th August 2014||~

tina_sre thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Suket is very happy he hugs Raj and tells him that he is very proud of him. Suket decides to have a grand party next day. AvRaj thinks that Suket has read the letter and knows about their relationship and he is very happy...Avni nearly faints Raj holds her and they share a romantic eyelock. Avni goes to her room takes duppata which Raj had gifted her, wears it and stand in front of the mirror and says " Hi, I am Mrs. Avni Raj Purohit"  Raj watch her admiringly..Jiji,Jiju & Aripta comes there and congratulate AvRaj. Avni is super excited and decides to shop for the occasion. Raj decides to take care of Avni's needs so he quitly puts some money with a note in Avni'z hand bag.

Savri Bua is very upset and wants pooja back at any cost. She finds out that Pooja's mother is alive and decides to meet her.

Avni buys Jacket for Raj with the money and gifts it to him. He thanks her and says that he had given the money for her. Avni says that she not selfish that she only buys for her, both share lovely moment.

Suket is in his friend Mr. Singhania's house,his friend Son'z wedding is being fixed with Payal (Raj'z friend) Suket is shocked to see Payal there. He thinks that Payal is betraying Raj and getting married to his friend's son so he tells everything to his friend, after knowing about Payal's truth Mr. Singhania decides to cancel the wedding.

Meanwhile, Avni & Arpita are very happy , Avni is selecting dress for the party, Akshat comes there and tells them Suket is happy because their company has got the biggest project and it'z all because of Raj. Avni is very sad and calls up Raj to tell him everything but she can't contact him.

Payal calls up Raj and ask for his help.

Precap: Raj explains to Suket that he and Payal are just good friends. They played the prank to make Avni jealous as he loves Avni and he wanted to make her realize that she loves him too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU TINA.

Episode was just too good, AVRAJILICIOUS and outstanding.
All the AVRAJ scenes are just amazing, magical and mesmerizing.
Loved them to the core. ❤️

I AM STILL IN AVRAJ DREAMLAND.

esp. the scenes when RJ holds AV when she said that i am going to faint and when AV wores the dupatta and introduces herself as Mrs. AVNI RAJ POROHIT and RJ just admiring her.

Those scenes were really high point in the episode for me. Absolutely loving it. ❤️

And in the precap, AVRAJ Drama is ready to begin.

So, fasten ur seatbelts for this huge drama in mad k family.
tina_sre thumbnail

Originally posted by: subham101289

Thanks for the WU TINA.

Episode was just too good, AVRAJILICIOUS and outstanding.
All the AVRAJ scenes are just amazing, magical and mesmerizing.
Loved them to the core. ❤️

I AM STILL IN AVRAJ DREAMLAND.

esp. the scenes when RJ holds AV when she said that i am going to faint and when AV wores the dupatta and introduces herself as Mrs. AVNI RAJ POROHIT and RJ just admiring her.

Those scenes were really high point in the episode for me. Absolutely loving it. ❤️

And in the precap, AVRAJ Drama is ready to begin.

So, fasten ur seatbelts for this huge drama in mad k family.

Welcum Subham😊
ShruPartner is busy 2day so I had to do backup...
Agree wid u word to word👍🏼
Truly Avrajlicious epi...those r my fav8 scenes too❤️❤️❤️
Yep! huge drama ahead

Thanks for the WU Tina di.. Badly needed!! Missed the episode.. lol..🤗

//SammyJasoos!!

tina_sre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

Thanks for the WU Tina di.. Badly needed!! Missed the episode.. lol..🤗

//SammyJasoos!!

Yiiipppeee! SammyExpress comment on my post
Thnx a lot...u made my day😃
Luv u🤗

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx a ton tinapartner 4 backing up 4 me..loved Avraj scene...still busy 2day..bt thnx again...luv u..:*:*
tina_sre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Thnx a ton tinapartner 4 backing up 4 me..loved Avraj scene...still busy 2day..bt thnx again...luv u..:*:*

Kya kaha?😡
aab ek baar phir se bola na toh tumari petai hojayege😡
come back soon...missing u...luv u!
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina_sre

Kya kaha?😡
aab ek baar phir se bola na toh tumari petai hojayege😡
come back soon...missing u...luv u!

ok ok sorry...par pito mat...😭😆

missing u too...i'm here..but not so active...clg ne mujhe adha dead bana diya🤢..upar se xtra clsses..God..!!mera vacation tym hi accha tha...😭

luv u more...