Have you ever seen/met your own look-a-like in real life?

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys and girls.😳

I just want to ask this before I pop off to bed.
I ask this question because I myself have a look-a-like, who is not related to me in anyway.

In year 3 at school I remember everyone saying there was this girl in the same year ( but in a different class) that looked just like me. I remember always laughing it off as it sounded ridiculous. But one day I accidently bumped into her. I knew obviously it was her, because she look nearly identical to me! You should have seen our faces.😲😲 I say 'nearly' because she had shorter hair than I did and was slightly shorter than me in height, but other than that everything else was the same. Eyes, hair color, skin color you name it!

It was so freaky and too surreal. She looked so like me that there was this one time when my dad came to pick me up from school and nearly took her home thinking it was me!!! I was like " DAD WAIT IT'S ME!"😆. 

It's so frustrating now because it was so long ago I can't even remember her name. :( We never talked to each other cuz we were in different classes, but I guess there was also that odd factor that we did look scarily alike. I sometimes wonder now a days where she is and how she looks now and if it's different from me today.

Anyways that's my funny real life story done. 

SO...Have you ever seen/met you own look-a-like in real life? ðŸ˜‰

x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No I haven't :(
But I did have a Katrina Kaif Lookalike in my college. She was a carbon copy. She probably thought I was weird staring at her.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What an interesting experience :)
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

No I haven't :(

But I did have a Katrina Kaif Lookalike in my college. She was a carbon copy. She probably thought I was weird staring at her.

lol don't worry there was one time I kept looking at this girl cuz she looked so much like cheryl cole. ðŸ˜† I was so confused.😆

x
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't met my lookalike but I remember few years back seeing a picture of a girl from my aunt's friend's wedding. She looked exactly like me and it was scary :p
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

I haven't met my lookalike but I remember few years back seeing a picture of a girl from my aunt's friend's wedding. She looked exactly like me and it was scary :p

lol. Everyone at school kept asking me and the girl if we were twins or sisters SO many times, once we said "NO!" together at the same time and they all were shocked and convinced we were relating in some long lost way. It was hilarious for the both of us. ðŸ˜†

Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes , and I see her everyday ...I mean my twin sister ðŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not unless I have a twin ðŸ˜†
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Zara-

lol. Everyone at school kept asking me and the girl if we were twins or sisters SO many times, once we said "NO!" together at the same time and they all were shocked and convinced we were relating in some long lost way. It was hilarious for the both of us.😆

x

Haha so cute 😆 😳
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That's a scary and interesting experience. I haven't met my look a like but years ago my cousin and her family had gone on a trip to turkey. While there they had met my look a like and took a video of her.
When they came back and came over they showed me and my family the video. Apart from the skin colour judging by the fact I am a darker shade this girl looked exactly like me. God I was speechless for a while. Too shocked to say anything.