Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow awesome concept and dhansu start

love this new shree

update soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi roz Marine drive jaati hai ye hope main ki ek din Arjun zaroor wapas aayega

Sam is guilty of not trusting Arjun tht Sikander does exist in real

Shree.  Interesting girl.  Uska kya observation hai yaar. 

Sach mein Arjun bahut lucky hai jisse Sakshi jaisi pyaar karnewali jo mili hai
greensakthi thumbnail
interesting!!
seems it's festive and gifts and celebration time..
congrats dr Sri!!

con soon dr!!

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm start
Loved it
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its amazing i love it update soon
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start
continue soon
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx for pm
waiting for next part
continue soon
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
such a sweet story...
shree character was well portrait...
were did arjun went waiting for the update...
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                    Raksha Bandhan Special

PART 2:

Hours converted into days and days converted into months. It's been three months now. Sakshi and Shree became good friends. She met with the whole team. Shree became really attached with her Sameer Bhai. Sakshi always felt a hidden pain behind those pretty eyes. She felt an ocean of agony behind that chirpiness. But never did she ask. Neither Shree asked about her past. Some things are better be unknown. They were not talking just watching the sunset. Sakshi went to the memory land. Two years ago this place where she bid Arjun good bye. She knew the wait won't be easy. But she stayed put. She will not lose hope.

Flashback:

Middle of the day. Every team member working hard to crack the case. But everybody was thinking about the morning's incident. Each time Sakshi closed her eyes Arjun vulnerable face came in front of her eyes. His plea rang into her eyes. She sighed and resumed her working when her mobile rang. She checked the caller ID and frowned. It was from Arjun. She felt it's somehow personal. She received the call and went to the corridor.

Sakshi: Haan Arjun bolo.

Arjun: Kya tum aaj 5:30 pm mujhe milne aa sakte ho? Marine drive par.

Sakshi: Okay.

She cut the call and went back to work. She resumed her work but her mind time to time went back to the call. What could've he want? She didn't tell anybody about the call.

In due time she made an excuse and went out of the office. When she reached the Marine drive the sun was preparing to say good bye. Arjun was already present there. Sensing her he turned around. His eyes were troubled. Jaw set like he had taken a big decision. Sakshi looked directly at that black orb like eyes. They were burning with emotions.

Sakshi: Arjun tumne mujhe yaha kiyu bulaya?

Arjun didn't reply but asked a totally different question.

Arjun: Why do you love me Sakshi?

Sakshi kept looking at his eyes. It seems the answer was very important to him.

Sakshi: Pyar kisi reason se nehi kya jata Arjun. Pyar to bas ho jata hai. Yeh to ek ehsas ha jo kab aur kaise apko dil aur dimag me cha jata hai apko pata bhi nehi chalta. Ha karti hoom main tumse pyar. And I am not afraid. Mujhe koi regret bhi nehi hai.

Don't know what he thought. But he stayed quiet for five minutes. But when he spoke up his eyes and voice held gentleness.

Arjun: I am going to take revenge. Don't know when it will end. Don't know when I will be able to back. But will you I mean will you wait for me?

Sakshi's eyes became filled up with water. She nodded her head positively.

Sakshi: But Arjun. Achanak tumhara feelings I mean yeh sab achanak.

Arjun ran his hand through his hair. As if trying to order his jumble thought.

Arjun: Achanak nehi Sakshi. Bohot dinose kehna chahta tha. But mera dil yeh manneko tyar nehi tha ki main Roshni ke sivah kisi aur ke sath age badna chahta hoom. Aaj jab tumse door janeke noubat aya to main apne apko rok nehi paya. 

Hesitantly he took her hand in his.

Arjun: I love you Sakshi. I have fallen in love with you.

Sakshi's eyes welled up again. At last he admitted. She lost her hope long back. She thought she will be living alone. She thought she will never get her love.

Sakshi: I love you too Arjun.

Arjun without thinking further pulled her in a hesitant yet passionate hug. After a few minutes they parted. Arjun pulled out a ring from his pocket and slid the ring in her finger. Sakshi became shocked.

Sakshi: Arjun yeh.

Arjun: Yeh ring maine Roshni ko pehnaya tha. Aaj jane se pehle tumhe pehna raha hoom.

Sakshi's throat clogged with emotions.

Sakshi: Arjun main yeh nehi le sakti. Yeh Roshni ji ki hai.

Arjun placed a finger on her lips.

Arjun: Now I want you to have it. Please mana maat karna.

Sakshi just shook her head.

Arjun: Aab mujhe jana hoga. Take care Sakshi.

Sakshi's finger slipped through his. He went away. But before going he turned around.

Arjun: Mera intejar karna. Main tumhare pas wapas jaroor avunga.

Sakshi just nodded her head.

Flashback ended

Shree clasped her finger before Sakshi's eyes. Startling she looked at her.

Shree: Kya bat hai madam? Kiss soch men dubi hui hai?

Sakshi just smiled but didn't answere. But then she didn't need to. Shree's eyes told her that she understood.

Sakshi: Waise Shree ek bat bata. Tu dinbhar itna khati hai. Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki tu Chotu ki choti behen hai. Par tu itni dubli patli kaise?

Shree: Main jitna khati hoom usse dugna bhagti hoom. Isslye.

Sakshi laughed out loud.

Sakshi: Tu bhi na!!

Shree: By the way di main apke lye kuch lyi hoom.

Sakshi: Kya?

Shree: Just wait here.

Shree got up and went from there. After sometime she came back with a thal of aarti.

Sakshi: Yeh pooja ki thal!!

Shree: Di aaj Raksha bandhan hai. To main apko rakhi bandhne wali hoom.

Sakshi got tears in her eyes but she forwarded her hand. Shree moved the thall around her and put tika on her forehead.

Shree: Boner kopale dilam fota    { Putting sacred dot in my sisters forehead

Jomer duare porlo kata     May the evil stay away from her always (2)}

Boner kopale dilam fota                   

Jomer duare porlo kata

Sakshi: Yeh kya keh rahi thi?

Shree: Hamare Bengali mein main yehi mantra parte hai. Bhai ko rakhi bandne ke waqt.

Sakshi: Ohhh.

Then Shree tied the rakhi around her wrist and smacked a kiss on her cheek.

Sakshi: Aab main tujhe tofe main kya doom?

Shree: Mujhse pyar karti ho na?

Sakshi: Bohot.

Shree: To yehi meri tofa hai.

Sakshi smiled a teary smile and blessed her pagli with open heart. But the rakhi incident reminded her something.

In ETF office everybody were chitchatting when Sakshi barged in with Shree. Both had a thal of aarti and rakhi in hand. Everybody became happy seeing them.

Shree and Sakshi both tied rakhi around the three ETF boys and took gifts.

Shree: Waise di aapne ek bat notice ki kya! Chotu bhai ke haat mein char rakhi hai. Likin yeh Sam bhai aur Shree dada ke hath mein teen kiyu?

Sameer and Shree coughed.

Chotu: Woh kya hai na Rathod sir ko Aisha ne rakhi nehi bandhi. Aur Shree ne Liza ko rakhi bandhne nehi dya.

Sameer: Woh kya hai na main office se bahr tha to. Aur waise bhi main inn sab cheezon pe viswash nehi rakhta.

Shree: Par bhai hamne aur Liza di nehi to bandha!!

Sameer: Wohto isslye ki tumlogoka dil chota ho jyega isslye.

Sakshi: You wanted to say ki Aisha ko buda nehi lagega?

Sameer: Nehi. Woh she is a tough girl na!! Heh heh.

Sakshi: Aur Shreekan Sen tune Liza ko rakhi bandhne kiyu nehi diya?

Shreekant: Udi baba. Yeh chudail dushman hi thik hai. Behen hone ki koi jarurat nehi hai.

Liza: Speck Sen!!!

Everybody laughed at their antics. Though everybody's mind diverted Shree couldn't help but chuckle in mind.

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago