Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah i noticed that..I think he sorta remained aloof cos the rest of them were star kids..There is a reason i want this guy to do well ๐Ÿ˜† Its probably just me but i hated how Parineeti reacted while ranking him on KWK..Am fine with her thinking he is average looking but her reaction just din sit well with me..Especially cos he was her co-star at one point..She wouldn't have reacted that way if he were a star kid..So yeah, i want this guy to well & prove them all wrong ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold same here...i like Pari but her reaction was just so wrong and demeaning i didn't get it ...she simply started laughing like a fool...and Alia is like "What?"...Aloo doing it would have been ok...she hasn't worked with him...but Pari had so she shd have respected him...at least faked it๐Ÿคข
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
umm i cant imagine them as pair now but they are good actors
have to see how they go together

i thought saif is lead in this movie๐Ÿ˜•
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

@bold same here...i like Pari but her reaction was just so wrong and demeaning i didn't get it ...she simply started laughing like a fool...and Alia is like "What?"...Aloo doing it would have been ok...she hasn't worked with him...but Pari had so she shd have respected him...at least faked it๐Ÿคข

Ah thank god..I thought i was the only one ๐Ÿ˜† I like Pari too but her reaction was really disappointing..I had the same reaction when Arjun called Pari 'not so good looking' or something along those lines in some interview..Thats rich coming from these ppl ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
really excited for this pair
they would look great together
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ah thank god..I thought i was the only one ๐Ÿ˜† I like Pari too but her reaction was really disappointing..I had the same reaction when Arjun called Pari 'not so good looking' or something along those lines in some interview..Thats rich coming from these ppl ๐Ÿ˜†

it irked me when Arjun called Aloo a better actress than Pari in KWK...I don;' care who is better...but 2 States hadn't released and he is like...and even in looks...i have shipped Zoya-Parma so hard that this was a blow...and i personally found it wrong...but at least he syas it with a straight face...pari is all giddy and is degrading Sushi
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Alia is signing so many movies. She and Sushant would make an interesting pair.
So this is the 3/4 lead period film Homi announced about two years back.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Alia is such a good example of quality and quantity films. I meam she's doing like 3-4 a year but make sure that role is a damn good one. Can't help but root for this girl. So young yet so focused and so determined. God bless her.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It would be interesting to see how this pair turns out.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Idk how I feel about it. I am not too fond of SSR.