Rival Site: Mansi Srivastava wants to play a vampire next

alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

After having essayed the role of a pampered girl who later went on to become responsible on ZEE TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se (FilmFarm India), next Mansi Srivastava wants to be a part of a vampire series.

Yes, the actress is not looking at another serial with all the relatives residing in one home but she is looking out for the unusual.

"The vampire role fascinates me a lot and that is why I'd like to take up something like that. Moreover I have canine tooth and green eyes which would make it easier for me to play the role," expressed the actor with a giggle.

What if you don't bag a vampire role? "In that case I'd be looking forward to some youth based shows," stated the actress with a smile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Relatives residing all in one home πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. smart Dig πŸ˜‰ .. well actors themselves I bet were frustrated with the last few months track πŸ˜†

I too cant wait to see Mansi in a youth show now 😳

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS

All the best mansi ... waiting 
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all the best mansi :) waiting fr u ;) n yss mansi dun want to do serials where relatives neighours resides at same home :v
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All The Best Mansi. Waiting for Your Next Show.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
What an unusual way of thinking! Mansi surprises me with her desire to play a vampire. And I liked the way she talked about her teeth and eyes. She has a great sense of humor. 
So . Will we see her next in Fanaah? I am looking forward for this.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for sharing Alpha.
alpha_057 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Relatives residing all in one home πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. smart Dig πŸ˜‰ .. well actors themselves I bet were frustrated with the last few months track πŸ˜†

I too cant wait to see Mansi in a youth show now 😳

As long as Arhaan is also there in the show, I don't mind the concept even if it is Vampire DiariesπŸ˜†
alpha_057 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

TFS

All the best mansi ... waiting 

You are welcome...😊 Yes, waiting for the return of both Arhaan and Mansi.
alpha_057 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic

all the best mansi :) waiting fr u ;) n yss mansi dun want to do serials where relatives neighours resides at same home :v

Don't know whether she actually said it or it was added by the reporter...πŸ˜† because the statement has not been put in quotation marks.