Shweta Gautam joins the cast of Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Shweta Gautam joins the cast of Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Actress Shweta Gautam was seen playing the dominating character of Kamini in DJ's - A Creative Unit's Meri Bhabhi recently. And now the actress is back to the same production house with yet another interesting character, in the popular show Ek Mutthi Aasmaan on Zee TV.

She will essay chichi' to the new protagonist, Suhana, essayed by Asha Negi. Kavita, her character will be very talkative who can talk about anything and everything at any given situation. However, the lady will be totally dominated by her husband Dheeraj, played by Siraj Mustafa.

A source states, "Kavita will be a layered character. She will appear to be very sweet and loving towards Suhana, but there will be much more behind the sweetness that she will shower on her niece. The layers to the character will open up with the story progression."

Shweta has already started shooting for the show. Her entry will be aired in tomorrow's episode (7 August).

When contacted, Shweta confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am shooting for Ek Mutthi Aasmaan. I play chachi to Suhana, and it is an extremely nice character. I am thankful to Deeya and Tony (Producers) for giving me work again after playing Kamini in Meri Bhabhi. Also, it is a nice feeling to be back with Zee TV. I feel I have grown as an actress working in Zee TV shows. I make a comeback to the channel after Chhoti Si Zindagi."

Earlier, we reported about Siraj Mustafa and Rohit Sagar's entry in the show.

Also, yet another coincidence is that Shweta Gautam and Rohit Sagar were seen playing a couple in their previous show, Meri Bhabhi. Here they will portray a bhabhi-devar relationship.

Wish you best of luck, Shweta!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali12- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article shails...

future track will be very intresting & i m loving Ashas character & her acting ..
style14 thumbnail
She is a lovely actor.. Looking forward... Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
TFS😳...atleast ph  keep her in the show  for long time😆 dont make her Ms India🤣...see she is thanking u guys...Consume Paracetamol wake up guys...
style14 thumbnail
Looks like they are slowly bringing in the cast of Meri Bhabhi😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Looks like they are slowly bringing in the cast of Meri Bhabhi😆

🤣
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kanchi Kaul has delivered already. Is she joining EMA too ðŸ¤”
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Kanchi Kaul has delivered already. Is she joining EMA too ðŸ¤”

Only if Suhana gets another Plastic Surgery. Otherwise no chance😛
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Only if Suhana gets another Plastic Surgery. Otherwise no chance😛

there is chance for khi's plastic surgery too😆...anything can happen in EMA
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What's the use of new characters when trps r decreasing and show will be pulled by zee.