Harshad Arora take a bow man

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh my my what a performance by him I wonder is he a newcomer
god I just cld relate to his performance today when I lost my grandmother whm I ws very close jst lyk Zain n Osman I behvd the exact way cmg home after seeing her dying n icu!!!

Harshad arora is man of the moment gve me goosebumps whn he actd n da room n also ystrdy whn he ws holding the grave so natural!!! seeng the story move ahead mst hv lost intrest n not even seeing da performance wht harshad n pree hs gvn
they deserve to get ita telly all da awards plsss vote
 cv's will defo torture us with divorce track bt remember tht 3 month period is there everything is gonna b ok thtz y they r pressing tht 3 motnhs issue thing don't lose hope they wl all da crap bt zaya will b together this is their journey as individuals n find theirselves again to fall in love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post :) !!
Yes Harshad was actually amazing today 
I actually loved both their performances they are working so hard 
Hopefully they will win lots of awards in the ITA awards!! 

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both of their performances were outstanding, but i felt harshad was best yesterday and today it was pree...esp the graveyard scene where she says yeh Allah !!!...she emoted that feeling of helplessness so well where she could only turn to Allah for what she was going through since He is the only person who knows the real truth...I was all in tears ! Both are working so hard and they both deserve every award this year and hope for many years to come ! 

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Great post :) !!

Yes Harshad was actually amazing today 
I actually loved both their performances they are working so hard 
Hopefully they will win lots of awards in the ITA awards!! 

Edited by saritamora8 - 9 years ago