5th August-Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sid is frozen as a gun is pointed at him. The person orders Sid to raise his hands and not move. The person says what did you think, you will sneak in the house and no one will notice you. What did you think am mad, crazy, stupid. I sent two cars for you at the airport and you were missing. Sid turns and says relax dad. Stop scaring everyone with your great grandpas gun. Hang it on the wall. He says this is how you will welcome me. The duo hug and laugh. Sid's dad asks how did you come home. Sid says took lift. Sid's dad asks who was the girl. Sid says how did you know. Sid's dad says your a young man, it has to be a girl you took lift from. Sid asks about his luggage and his dad says already reached home and went thru it. Sid is shocked and asks there are private things there. Sid's dad says did not see anything new there and also there was nothing of my use in that luggage. Sid says how could it be, your stuff is with me. He shows the chocolate bar and Sid's dad asks Sid to feed him chocolate before Sid's mom comes. Sid says only one. 

DD comes home and notices the decorations. She says all looks good. Kesar says it had to be coz you made plans for it. DD asks Kesar to involve Bablu in all arrangements. Kesar's wife comes and asks her about the attire  she is wearing and then offers her water. She suddenly rubs her ears and DD asks what is this.  Resham says all say that Resham is a beautiful, so put black dot and hence got allergy. DD fumes that you gave me water with your allergy filled hands. Kesar chides Resham. DD says Resham wont come to the party. All try to convince Resham who keeps over reacting. 

DD asks Bablu if Roshni is back. Bablu stammers and Nani says she will come. DD asks where has Roshni gone. All stay mum. 

Roshni enters the orphanage and calls out everyones name. She recollects getting call that something is wrong. Suddenly kids start singing .. Happy Birthday and lights come up. There is cake too. Roshni smiles happily. She says you all did this. The kids say yes.Roshni cuts the cake and feeds the kids. DD is greeting guests. Guests praise DD for the party arrangements. She thanks all. They ask for Roshni and DD says on her way. Roshni is  busy enjoying with the kids. BG - Party to banti hai. 

DD is given message that a VIP guest is there for few minutes and where is the latest jewelry collection. DD says Roshni is going to wear them at the party. DD asks for Roshni and Bablu tries her cell. Roshni ignores the calls. 

Party is over and DD is furious. DD throws the glasses at the Happy Birthday Roshni banner. Right then Roshni comes and says wow Roshni is out so switch off Happy too. Roshni is drunk. DD fumes on her. Roshni says you remember my name. DD says today my daughter is drunk like a roadside person. Roshni says you are talking to me coz i am drunk, so i will come drunk everyday. DD says so this is as per your old record right, that i did not give you time. Roshni tells Bablu do one thing, get my gifts that DD gave me and return it to her in packed condition. Roshni tells DD that why is everyone awake, everyone must be tired dancing on DDs tunes. And even i need to sleep coz my mom comes in my dreams who hugs me lovingly. DD stares at Roshni. DD pulls Roshni around and says you are a big emotional fool. If i were like you, all would be on streets begging. Your emotions are like lazy middle class people who waste half their life doing caretaking.  This attitude you walk around with, is coz of my money. Your clothes, cars, jewels come with the money i earn with the time that i supposedly dont give you and for which you created so much drama. Roshni says i dont want anything. I just want you DD. Just a little bit of love and time. Roshni says i will return it with interest. Roshin keeps grabbing DD and she says leave me, your stinking of drinks. Roshni doesnt listen, DD slaps her.

Part 2

DD calls Roshni mannerless and walks off. Nani sends off all to their rooms. She holds Roshni and Roshni says am fine. Nani says i know and no more drama in front of me. Just by spraying drinks on your clothes you cant be drunk, i know your not drunk. Roshni says today..my mom slapped me. She touched me. Clock strikes 12am and Roshni says now my birthday is complete. Nani prays for some magic to reunite DD and Roshni. She prays for someone to end the battle between mother & daughter.

Sid tells his dad not to blow things out of proportion. Its new age. Sid's dad says i wont accept this, she cant stay in this house. Sid says you have to accept this, this is my choice. Sid's mom says you did not think about your mom. She hates foreign stuff. Sid says am sure my mom will accept this. Sid's mom comes and asks where is she. 

Part 3

She turns and sees a treadmill. She asks this is what you were fighting about. Sid says in this age, Dad needs to work out to keep health in control. Sids mom says i thought you were talking of some girl. Father and Son laugh.

Next day morning, Resham comes decked up in yellow and black saree and greets all. Nani asks who called taxi. Resham asks what taxi. Nani says meter down i guess. Resham laughs and says no, its (y)ellow and blackk and baba on TV said this color is lucky for me. She eats breakfast and coughs on eating chilly and leaves.

DD comes from workout and is served juice. She asks to serve to Roshni so her hangover gets cleared. Roshni glares back at DD and says CHEERS DD raising her glass of milk.

Precap --- Sid is at the same basti where Roshni's orphanage is located and asks his manager to ensure that while work on the hotel project begins, inmates of basti are not troubled. Roshni reads the notice given by Sid's company and tears it off. She swears to not let anything happen to the orphanage. Sid-Roshni come face to face at the basti. Roshni is glaring and Sid is grinning.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! how soon u gave this!!!
how could this be possible yaar??
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update ...
you are the best updater i have ever read ...
Homeslice thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

OMG!!! how soon u gave this!!!

how could this be possible yaar??

Because Tanu is the fastest written updater on IF. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Tanu! ðŸ¤—
taahir004 thumbnail
Another awesome episode to compliment an awesome update
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail