DAK WU 4th august 2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
episode stars with amrit trying to call ur,i but she says dare not call him again...sam tries to ask her who it was she says wrong call...
in morning sam mom and dad are worried abt sam sisters future..u asks mom to help make moong bado..she says u manage..i dont wanna make...by thn sams sister comes and says i have nvr accepted him as my hubby so i will nt feel bad so u all move ahead in life...

urmi supprots her and sam mom atllast realises the value of urmi...thy start to make moong badi...

sam gies out and sees a man with skme foriegners..he gets down frm car and meets him and tries to get clsoe to those ladies..

u mom who paases by sees this and call u imm...u comss home and mom hesitatingly tells her the trth..u laughs it off...sayign thr are cleints...

when u is to retun amrit meets her again and he tells thats sam is nt what he looks..he is very bad...urmi slaps him and says be in ur limits...

episode ends..

precap...u tells sam she met amrit who was telling her abt him..sam is tensed..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for update
Urmi will never believe that Samrat is doing the wrong
Amrit has no other choice as he just wants to point out to Urmi about Samrat its not like Amrit wants to suddenly turn into a good samritan
Urmi's M-I-L realizes her worth but for how long