Look wat Meiyang Chang tweeted

Posted: 9 years ago
Mister Chang@MeiyangChang

@RealKVB chanced upon tonight's episode of QH. Must say, you & Surbhi make quite a sizzling pair


Edited by Surbhibornstar - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!!
QH rocks
Tfs sonu๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG really?? i like him ..he is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Qubool hai SaHil Rocks โค๏ธ
TFS!!
Posted: 9 years ago
awww โค๏ธ...
that is so sweet of him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SurVir are extremely loveable though 
Posted: 9 years ago
@hurya oly 2 mins ka scene and yeh results hai SurVir rocks
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.


OMG really?? i like him ..he is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Qubool hai SaHil Rocks โค๏ธ
TFS!!
welcum
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tastahnin


awwwโค๏ธ...
that is so sweet of him๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SurVir are extremely loveable though

dey r simply the best
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Surbhibornstar


@hurya oly 2 mins ka scene and yeh results hai SurVir rocks
Yeah think if would have seen more of them tou he would have gone crazy like us!๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Hurya-


Yeah think if would have seen more of them tou he would have gone crazy like us!๐Ÿ˜†
he wuld hav killed the replay button like us ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shivani_4u


wow tfs dear
welcum


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

15 Participants 25 Replies 3993Views

Topic started by Surbhibornstar

Last replied by ZYA_LVR_

loader
loader
up-open TOP