Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

exactly😊

i just so loved this vm...and i m watching it again and again ...
lets just beleive whom we love and enjoy their love as zaya and friendship as harshika

I saw twice in that mein IV r der i m going to see one by one.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I wan to say 1 thing.Pree can never b fake.Coz even in all d IVs with or without Harshu,she's always bn genuine,no OTT frendship,she was always just being her.Even their small verbal tiffs or Harshu teasing Pree when Pree was not awareof d cameras,all seemed genuine.Nothing more Nothing less.

They might not b on back-slapping terms but Ofcourse they gel well with each other,otherwise Pree wud hv said so coz she's so straight forward.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I saw twice in that mein IV r der i m going to see one by one.

😳😳
they'll make u happy and mood swing 2 harshika again😉
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Ok I wan to say 1 thing.Pree can never b fake.Coz even in all d IVs with or without Harshu,she's always bn genuine,no OTT frendship,she was always just being her.Even their small verbal tiffs or Harshu teasing Pree when Pree was not awareof d cameras,all seemed genuine.Nothing more Nothing less.

They might not b on back-slapping terms but Ofcourse they gel well with each other,otherwise Pree wud hv said so coz she's so straight forward.

both HarshIka are genuine.they never fake anything for show off becz if they then till date we would get so many segments and picture's.Harsh is found of Pree from before no doubt that.about Pree she is shy in nature and he respect her nature.both know each other nature and respect it.Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I swear I wl never ever ship any couple offscreen after BI. I have had enough.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

both HarshIka are genuine.they never fake anything for show off becz if they then till date we would get so many segments and picture's.Harsh is found of Pree from before no doubt that.about Pree she is shy in nature and he respect her nature.both know each other nature and respect it.

Ofcourse both hv bn genuine.The things which r fake r created by SBS SBB & we know those seg where they r told to say certain things.But other than dat everything is genuine.I was stressing on Pree coz she's d one who's more straight forward & if she doesn't like anything or anyone ,she says so.And it's jst recently she cleared her getting along with Harshu.Wot else do we want
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

😳😳
they'll make u happy and mood swing 2 harshika again😉

Exactly. 👏
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar what happen to fans they going to stop watch show just becz vivek.guys plz believe what you see by your eyes and what your heart say not becz some mad person said something.