Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djoker4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: roshnikp

because jhalak is dancing with stars...nt with locals...

will u pls watch ur words...by seeing ur prof pic I thnk u r a fan of Ashish...I m too nd evn a crazy one abt him...learn 2 respect others too...nd my humble rudy boy never expects like this 4m his fanz...dnt make dis thread like a war...
bebo2050 thumbnail
Jdj is popularity based show and unlike earlier  "dancer" contestant shakti is really popular she has fair chances to win. the finale is gonna be really interesting. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What ?   A dancer will never win the show ?   That sucks

Why do dancers like Shalti come on these shows then - to watch popularity win over talent and break their hearts πŸ˜•

At the same time if non-dancers always know a dancer is going to win the show - why would they tale part ?

I guess its the moolah that counts

Yes, I think the Channel will manipulate the final votes - they are an up and coming channel, and are playing hard to rise  
Edited by tvbuf - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Hmm.. Well she is not just a dancer! She's a star! She's an actor and a popular one! So definitely high chances of winning! I strongly feel she'll win unless this show is fixed... To me I see Shakti and Ashish in semi finale.. And I really hope and wish Shakti wins!

@Bold: Everybody feels the same for thier fav. πŸ˜†

BTW i have no problem with Shakti, a winner for me should a great dancer and deserving not like last 2 seasons. πŸ˜ƒ

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: StolenKiss.

Oh really?πŸ˜†

How come Ashish is a star then?

If others r locals..so is heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashish is the biggest Local. Rangeela ke golden petals family ka important character. Usse bada local kaun hoga? πŸ˜†
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Endurance

Shakti JUST BREAK THE BLOODY TREND ...

Kushal deserved to stay , he was fab with his dance ..

God only knows what Remo wanted more ...

@bold: True that! Lauren deserved to win last time but she didnt. but shakti, pls win and prove that notion wrong.