Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

Kushal Punjabi : I would want Shakti to win the show but :(

StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Handsome hunk Kushal Punjabi, who impressed masses and judges of Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (BBC) with his dance moves, is sadly out of the show.

As the actor packed his bag, he spoke to Tellychakkar.com about his journey on Jhalak and more.

Shared Kushal, "The journey was fabulous and I enjoyed a lot. I learned different dance forms and also earned good appreciation from judges and masses, even though it was a short journey."

Till now, none of the wild card entrants have won the show, so were you well prepared for it? "I agree that a wild card entrant has never won the show, but wild card entrants are always for shaping up the show and raise the competition bar. I am glad Jhalak came my way and if I was offered the show from start, I would have definitely participated. Although my stint was short, my performances were liked by all the judges and even I was counted as a tough competitor."

What do you think is more important to sustain in the show- good dancing or fan factor? "Well, of course good dancing is needed, and to sustain in the show I focused more on it. I have tried different dance forms in my acts and my scores have only gone above and never below. To be part of such a show, you need to be a good entertainer. I gave what I had as I thought Jhalak is about pure dancing. I can't create drama and get votes. Karan Johar said that your dance was very good, but other dancers had better concepts. So I am myself confused whether one has to be a good dancer or needs to have a better concept or whether he needs to be a good entertainer."

We (Tellychakkar.com) did an article long back stating that you want to do Jhalak and you went on to bag the show. So did the article helped? "Maybe yes. Tellychakkar.com is well read, and I don't know if I got offered owing to this article. If yes, I would thank you all."

Your favourite moment in the show? "When my NGO kids got to dance with Madhuri ma'am on the stage. For them it was the best moment of their life."

Who do you see in the finale? "Well, I thought I will at least be in the final five, but I would want Shakti (Mohan) to win the show. Having said this, I know that a dancer will never win the show. But the five contestants i.e Ashish Sharma, Mouni Roy, Shakti Mohan, Tara Popowich and Akshat Singh have great chances to win."

What next now? "I am doing Prakash Jha's upcoming comedy film where I play one of the leads."

All the best Kushal!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this Jhalak norm and a tradition that 'Dancer will never win the show'?

Why even bring them on the first place?😳

Shakti PLEASE PLEASE break this stupid tradition!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shakti JUST BREAK THE BLOODY TREND ...
Kushal deserved to stay , he was fab with his dance ..

God only knows what Remo wanted more ...
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
now its scaring me...
bt i wont cmnt wrna maar padegi
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: akankshaArsha

now its scaring me...
bt i wont cmnt wrna maar padegi

πŸ˜† πŸ€£
PS: I m  not Spamming πŸ˜³
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Endurance

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

PS: I m not Spamming😳

tu aas pas ho to wese bi nai bolna chaiye..pata ni kya kya bkwas krti hai
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shakti Shakti all the way...
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. Well she is not just a dancer! She's a star! She's an actor and a popular one! So definitely high chances of winning! I strongly feel she'll win unless this show is fixed... To me I see Shakti and Ashish in semi finale.. And I really hope and wish Shakti wins!
Blue_guitar thumbnail
I wan shakti to break the trend...

she TRULY DESERVES to win...😊
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know...Shakti might win or might not...πŸ˜•

But I just hope she succeeds in giving some memorable performances on JDJ
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well kushals's statement abt shakti clearly states channel politics in eliminating him over kiku.. πŸ˜• This clearly hints channel manipulates with votes as well..lol!! 
Proff dancers never win no matter how good they are good and popular.. They did it with sushant as well..he was no less popular at that time i remember and his dancing skills is known to the industry as well..😳 Clearly channel played a spoilsport..
Fangirls of shakti can make her win but indian reality shw never lets a desrving win.. πŸ˜‘