Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

πŸ€—

You know I watched only the last few mins... I came home wen shi n sumi wer hugging... this is not the Shivani I loved... wen did she became so mahaan...

so true .. they really butchered all characters just to glorify one single character

N Raghu confession lacked the fire that v used to get even in the slightest of RaShi eyelocks...

yup it was all mechanical as if CVs were in hurry to simply wrap it up

I m so angry that the makers just ruined the show... all v hav now is the wonderful memories RaShi gave us... they managed to tie all our dils to them...

yup and that too without the love story even started  , they managed to hook us with their sizzling chemistry 😳

N finally ArSi... gotta b among the greatest ppl I hav come across... they r true stars... so dedicated, so professional, so sweet n humble... gonna miss them so bad now...

yup .. they r really dedicated and so humble towards the fans .. we crib so much on FB for every epi and they quietly take it all and still treat us with beautiful pics to make us feel good .. love them 😳

N u guys here...u guys r the best.. had lots of fun on this forum...we laughed, cried n fought together...

awww lvoe u Divz πŸ€—

Will miss ur posts jyo... u r truly the most wonderful mod anyone could ask for..

DDBEDS too is one of my most personal fav forum because of such sweet members like u πŸ€—

Ok now if I don't stop, I might get too emotional...

Stay beautiful everyone...cyaaa
πŸ€—

we all stay in touch in our spl FB zone πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

if shw had low trps i wld have agreed and accepted and would nt have felt bad..but this very ride and hard to accept as i nvr in my wold dreams tht..ddbeds would end this way..anyways i have to move on as i m home maker and i have no choice bt to see daily soaps...

i already see few of thm..like kb,dak,and yhm...will dintt to c thm...

keep,in tch guys...

Yeah its really shocking the way it ended but it also proves nothing on TV  can b taken for granted .. even trps  because u never know when a show is given abrupt ending due to internal politics or actors quittting or other issues .. TV Medium today has become quite complicated and heartless in a way
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

I don't know what to say

The love confession although sweet lacked intensity ... raghu's usual normal reaction to shivani has even more intensity n passion ... but then it was a public confession ... only glad that raghu already confessed his love to shivani , with all intensity at least in his mind that day at hospital... In his heart he had already confessed it long ago

Yess hospital confession and that dream of Raghu was his actual confession .. that was more intense and passionate to b honest .. this one lacked intensity and looked like a mere formality but only good thing is Shivani finally heard what she wanted to for months .. 😳

I wonder why there weren't even a special episode for their high trp n consistent show... 😑 I stopped streaming the moment promoting of Jr started ... don't want rashi memories to b clouded with such horrible tan

well its a mystry why the show ended , why we dint get spl episode  .. lots of Whys but no answers .. just that PH too lost interest

Rashi scene was good n that's it ... no comments on the rest of the epi

Will miss rashi , although still a Kriya fan ... n will miss ur brilliant posts jyoti ... it was a pleasure knowing u...
]

we all will miss RaShi for sure ... it was pleasure knowing u too Dhanya πŸ€—

Will miss u all dear forum friends...had a good time here... Thanks for bearing with me even when I wasn't in my best of behaviours... will come uP with rashi creations often

debates were always fun Dhanya ... so yeah will miss those days ... and yup will wait for your creations  😳

... All the very best for the cast n crew of DDBEDS... A brilliant show brutally ended... hope to see AB n Mansi back on screen with a bang

yup hope they get a better show where justice is done to their talent

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

I have no words...no tears...

just want to hug Arhaan  πŸ€—and Mansi πŸ€— and bow to them for showing the world what professionalism is...

people should learn what Dignity means...walking off gracefully from the place you are not wanted...

this humble nature of Arhaan and Mansi will take them to places...wishing them both all the success...

thanks jyothi...for giving us these daily...updates every day...πŸ€—...though I became less active ever since the news of show ending came but used to read the posts and comments of all here...

True Latha  , in the end amidst all negativity and bitterness , the only positive is Arhaan and Mansi and their true dedication that they gave to the show despite all the foulplay ... they just kept RaShi intact till the end and cant thank them enough for it  ... they will surely go places after this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh and for me u were never less active as we hv our chat sessions daily on FB and will continue to do so πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthi510

A bit disappointed by Cvs...Though a sigh of relief for viewers that Raghu finally confessed his love..Love confession was not spontaneous,Bella made Raghu to convey his feelings πŸ€”
Love confession was not so intense,I always wished for...It was sweet and short..Dragged the whole sumitra's track for 1 week...It would have been nice to watch the build up plot for raghu's love confession..
Hope to see ArSi in new project...I will Miss their presence onscreen
I won't forget Raghu's commitment for shivani from the day 1 ,start of serial ...which is rarely seen in any serial..His only priority was shivani ,even over his own family ...He was always there for her as jaadugar ...😳..Love you RaShi...

yup thats my grudge too .. they could hv shown Raghu hving a self talk and deciding to confess to Shivani on his own .. why Bela had to tell him twice 😑 .. thats where it looked like mere formality and also forced ... but at least he confessed and we got one hug in the end where Raghu uses his hands , so small mercy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup for Raghu , it was always Shivani his top priority from day 1  , he always kept her above everyone else and thats something we will always cherish in this love story 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for writing these great analysis Jyoti. You helped me understand the show better. Many times your analysis were better than what cvs write. 

I am sad and angry. How can cvs be so rude? I remember many of RaShi's scenes where camera cought each expression on RaShi's faces, or run around them , those sweet endless eyelocks like: bus , blanket, candle scenes. Here the very important scene was shot very bad. But I loved it for a reason. It looked true. Not filmy . Shivani's body was shaking, Raghu's voice too. What great actors!

Well. This is all for now. Coz I don't want to spoile your lovely thread by unwanted negativity. 

Yup CVs were in a hurry to just get it done .. so no focus on expressions or anything .. confession was like mere formality that gave before the end ..  no passion no intensity .. bas only good thing is we got proper RaShi hug πŸ˜†

And yeah ArShi as usual gave their best and made it as realistic as possible so we could feel their emotions πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

And no dear , u can vent out .. epi itself was bad  if we remove RaShi scene , so no way we can false praise  even if its last epi
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

well it was a nice last episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ. too many things happening..  don't want to waste my time by commenting on unwanted side characters...

Loved Shivani's dialogues while forgiving Sumi... πŸ‘ and also Raghu's confession dialogue..

the scene could have been more intense and dramatic, but it was low key ..πŸ€” .. it would have been better if Raghu himself had confessed without any prompting from Bela.πŸ˜•. . anyway I'm glad our Rashi are finally together .. and we can dream about them till Arhaan Mansi come in new show.. 😳😳

u know Uma I wish Shivani never had forgiven Sumi  .. but then we know CVs r on a mission to show her transform , so well

And yeah I too wanted self-confession from Raghu and not because Bela asked him to .. but CVs just made it a formality just because its ending ... at least they showed the confession , thank god for that or else we would hv been banging our heads now 

Just hope someone see these two actors ka potential and cast them in new show and do justice to their talent and chemsitry πŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Hopefully we will meet again

We can meet in yhm or rr forum

But you don't watch yhm

I don't watch rr

So maybe some other time

And about show

Well sumitra killed it for me since last 2 months and black mAgic trash just made me disconnected

So not feeling bad

And it was sad ending to a show with good potential

And we never got a love story in love story based show ha

Yeah thats the sad irony , we never got love story in a love story based show πŸ˜† .. thats like biggest failure of the PH and CVs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sumi already made the show nonsense , black magic just added to it .. dunno why CVs never started the love story from Raghu's end .. thats a big blunder they made and rest is history

I watch YHM on and off though not regular but mayb will b regular now as I got to look out for other forums now πŸ˜†
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post JyotiπŸ‘

At least in this episode Sumi was somewhat subdued and somewhat in the background IMO.  Most of the episode was spent on the family taunting and making fun of Sumi, the Ginny Karan engagement, Bella talking to Raghu about his feelings, and SUmi's redemption which all could have been handled in the first few minutes or the previous episodes.

Agree with you the confession lacked the intensity, it was nice and sweet but it felt like Arsi were just going thru the motions not really able to give it the powerful emotion it should have.  Can't blame them it must have been very hard to do that scene because it was the last scene and you could sense the sadness in them.

It would have been nice if the CV's had shown Raghu himself making the confession not be pushed into by Bella it would have meant show much more for the viewers. 

Still don't understand the logic by all parties involved in the decision to cancel the show it had so much potential.   At least they could have sent it off with a bang and given the viewers some nice romantic scenes.  Maybe it's what they do in Indian serials because the last two shows I watched the leads were also sidelined in the last few episodes.  

Didn't really like that the channel made Arsi promote the new show.

Arhaan and Mansi as well as the whole cast did a wonderful job in bringing the characters to life.  Mansi has grown so much since the beginning very dedicated to her craft.  What can I say about AB he never fails to impress me such a wonderful powerful actor he is.

Thank you Jyoti for your fabulous posts and analysis they were always a joy to readπŸ€—
We will miss this show and this forum😭
Edited by rekrn - 9 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well just going through everyones feelings n emotions ..n all ahve summed it up beautifully ,i am choked all over again ..😭😭😭 thsi has been going on from when the news of show going off air had come n finally it has ended .😭😭

But now no more shedding of tears,bcz V got ARSI N RASHI ,the most wonderful jodis ever .πŸ‘πŸ‘
they have gained immense respect n fan following from across the globe for their talent , sincerity ,simplicity ,dedication n down to earth nature .V all r lucky n proud to b their fans,its the loss of the channel n production house to let go of such talent .All our gud wishes will bear fruit n they will b back with a bang .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As for the epi,nothing to say ,i had stopped watching the show after mon bcz i came to know that it will b only the character all the way which v always wanted to phase out of the show but she stays even after the show ends 🀒 so now happy that it ended bcz even if it had stayed it would b only unwanted drama n v would keep criibbing for our lovely rashi journey to start which the cvs had no idea of starting 🀒
I watched only rashi scenes n yes the sadness was obvious but they did their best n bowed out with dignity .yes the confession was made in the public eye ,so the intensity was missing but what more can u expect from the makers who were taking revenge from us for hating n disliking their favourite character ,so the vengeance was shown but they may gloat they have won ,but pity them that they have lost the battle n lost at their beautiful n great show which they themselves started but brutally killed it themselves 😲 i am shocked how can anyone be so heartless n emotionless ..well hope sanity prevails n the makers get their heart back otherwise their careers r doomed .

Loved ur analysis always jo n loved this forum n its members ,we sailed through every emotion together ...πŸ€— to u all .N dont bid adieu as ARSI will b back soon with a bang n v all will b together  again soon .πŸ˜ƒ