Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

hey why u stop writing yaar plz continue again plz...
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ye story sirf 5 part tb hai kya???????????
leena04 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1
when I startd to reading it I thought I hav read it before also then I got to know its reposted... so again gonna enjoy the journeey once again Happy for that... now coming to thee mod its atomatic system that after 6 months of last comment in any thread it go locks so make sure ur thread don't be inactive for 6 months or it will get lock again...
now coming to the story very intesrting conceept & lovely too would like moree to know abt story... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
ohh so RaYa is alreeady in lovee ... but not knowing each other then hmmm intesrting Ram is feard what if Piya reejects him after seeing but I guess she will started to fall more for him... its really going goood I eenjoyed a lot... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
hmmm so finally Ram find out Priya is only her miss unknown... awww so roamentic wish he disclosed to himself to Priya but its ok... I know Priya will find out it soon... right now 100 thanks to NeVi due to them RaYa is meting now so good to see... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part
awww Tu hi re is my fav song too its so good to hear it I njoyed it a lot... very nice updatee read it fully it was great plasure to read now I also very curious to know Priya's answer so so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
awww awesomee too good ~ really enjoyed it a lot... So Ram started to dreaming abt Priya so cute... now cooming to lov maasges talk hmmm both gavee smart answers... so both want otheer to confss first I just hope it happens soon... OMG what NeVi has done wish RaYa had done somthiing liike that lol just kidding...but awesome update too good... waiting for next do post next soon...
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai
    I am kiruthika I read ur story its really very interstitial please can u continue this serial I don't know u r not having interest to continue or u r yet to post but really I am eager to read the next part of story thank you and please continue yar I will wait to read next part.
leena04 thumbnail

really want u to continue ur this story its have rally good pic n too good concept would reaaly loved of u continue this one plz give a thought n continue it plz...
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leena04

really want u to continue ur this story its have rally good pic n too good concept would reaaly loved of u continue this one plz give a thought n continue it plz...

hey di sorry for being so late.. today i see ur comment .. i m really pissed of at myself for leaving all my story in the middle.. well di, if u really want to read this story thn i m going to finish this story. i know i all the time said same things but this time  i will try to keep my word. but unfortunately i forget the story line so whatever i m writing right now i hope i will justify with the story .