cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update...
thanks for the pm...!!!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya was their with Ram in every step to support him in his research work and their hardwork came as a sucess
Oopps Priya got jealous she is in love with Ram and same with him also aww he proposed her Raya will get married..
Thanx for the pm pls continue soon
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
continue soon..
thnks for the pm...😊
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!
rosinagoor thumbnail
Awesome & Beautiful Update
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM😊
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for all the comments. Here is the next part

Ram was the first one to wake up... he threw a quick glance towards the bed...Priya was sleeping curled up inside her blanket... reducing the ac Ram pulled the comforter covering her properly...and moved for a quick bath... Priya woke up lazily... but here eyes popped out realizing she was in Ram's house and in his shirt...but slowing the astonishment changed into a smile on her lips...remembering the kiss they shared last...it was not just some ordinary that he used play fully ... but more than that... it was his feelings... his heart knew it and so did her's... Priya blushed at the memory and slowly ran her figures over lips... trying to feel his touch She thought of changing but her saree was no were in sight... she was feeling awkward to go outside to look for Ram in his shirt and shorts... pulling them as low as she would and gathering courage she came out of the room...and god showered his blessing the army of house staff of Kapoors were not insight...

she looked here and there for Ram...the soft humming of the coffee machine caught her ears...she tiptoed towards the kitchen... Ram had his back towards here... his hair still wet from the shower...was in is navy blue sweat pants hanging just right from his waist his shirt just sticking right to his body... was making him more adoreable... making priya again blush... Though Priya walked softly Ram could still feel her presence..."so you are up...I assume it was a nice sleep last night..." he finished turning...with two hot brewing coffee... but the sight stupified him... He saw Priya in his shorts and shirt...Priya could feel his emotions... Ram could not take his eyes off her...her lean legs...and his huge shirt made her look even more smaller... Priya moved forward trying to break the ice of the moment..she came close to him...standing on her toes softly peaked him on his lips "good morning Ram!!" He was dazzled... and left dreamy... she walked past him... talking her mug off coffee...and was trying to sit on the space between the end and coffee machine on the kitchen.slab... Ram's eyes followed her...Her held her softly by the waist and made her sit at the end... Her hands encircled around his neck and she was playing with his wet hair... " where is every body ?" "I send them off to some or the other work so...I can have a quite time with you...and it seems plan worked..." Ram chuckled with a mischevious smile...

Ram came close to here... their forehead were almost kissing...coffee was least important now for him...he placed the mug aside and encircled Priya in his arms...there eyes spoke to each other... She moved her hand around his side buns to wipe off the trickling drop of water from his wet hair...Her touch was mesmerizing...it almost felt that his heart would burst with joy...He really had to control his emotions... the only thing he could do was tighten his grim around her... Priya knew what he was feeling...and she like to play with him... she had to bite her lips to hide the smile...and lower her head to hide the pink cheeks of her... The froth of the coffee left a creamy moustache over Priya's lips... She was looking alluring... She raised her hand to wipe it of with a childish grin but Ram's hand stopped her... Ram was bewitched by this sight... the emotions that were chained till now broke free... " I have a better way to wipe it off" he spoke without batting his eyes... his face turning serious for a moment and the next think Priya felt was his lips licking the cream off her's which turned into a kiss... the sweetest kiss of all... Ram held her even close... his lips dug into her's... He finally parted not to suffocate...if air was not necessary he would have not let go of her... Priya hid her face in his chest... She smiled shyly, glancing away but he placed his fingers under her chin making her look at his eyes... "Priya I want to walk the length of this road with you...and only you" "Oh so finally my son has found my daughter in law" came the sound of and elderly women... Turing to the path of the voice Ram was filled with horrid it was his mother Krishna Kapoor... she was smiling and them with arms across her chest...Priya quickly moved behind Ram so that his mother not see in this state ... "ma I through your flight was at 11am..." Ram spoke trying to keep his shaky voice calm... "my beloved son its 11:45am...if you could keep track of the time..." she spoke naughtiness filled in her voice glancing at Priya whose ties to hide herself was going in vain... "its nothing like that what you are thinking..." Ram again tried to make the situation turn but the damage was done...

Ram looked at Priya who was more timidly standing than a lamb being attacked... then to his mother...he ran the hand through his hair and over his face...panicking like a teenage boy caught by his mother... "I am not thinking anything... other than what I saw..." she replied coolly... Both ram.and Priya spoke in unison "SAW" and were left pale white as a ghost... "Ram we can all talk together about the ROAD TRIP of yours in detail...after you get back from work..." his mother had the affection and teasing tone both...moving towards her room... Ram hung his head in disbelief... and Priya just ran up to his room...

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Waiting for the next one.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
pls continue soon