Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome part!!
Continue sooon!

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
different story line...
but Raya banter and fight remains the same...

they need a kiss to remember and recall each other ...:))
...Priya will be Fiery as always... continue dear
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is superb re Riddhi Good gng dude
thanks for PM
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update..
raya enjoying each other's company...
continue soon..
thanks for the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome parts really like the story so far a different concept
Part 1
Ram Priya first meeting was quite amusing but twist in the story they were old batchmates but think she is still didn't recognize him

Part 2
Omg Ram kissed her like he did earlier and seems Priya now remember him old batchmate are became good friends now. Hope Ram experiment beacme success..

Continue soon thanx for the pm
sorry for late rpl
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was tremendously beautiful.
so many doubts have been cleared, basically its professional and personal ego, other than that they are liking each others company chupke chupke๐Ÿ˜†

How priya , didn't deject him or angry with him when he kissed her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† , ok now the two big brains are working together, definitely sucess on way.

superb , next part pls
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
cont soon..
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for all the comments. sorry no time to comment on each post.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"I cannot let myself fail in it. Rahul's life is at stake. He is my best buddy. I cant let him go. I really cant let him go because of my one mistake. One mistake of mine can take away his life." Ram just breaks down by saying all this. " ram calm down please. I have full trust on you ram. You will do it. But can I  ask you whats the matter?" priya questions him. Ram replies in a confused manner," I really don't know priya. I am not able to do it." Priya assures him saying, I will help u in each and every possible way in this research. "

In the next three weeks ram and priya are working together for the drug and finally they have been successful in it. Ram is very happy and he says," priya thank u so much for helping me. It's just because of you rahul will be saved and we are successful in making this drug." He just hugs her in excitement. Priya also hugs him back. Both can feel something different but don't know whats it exactly. "Ram its too late. We should go home now" priya tells this in a sweet manner. Ram responds immediately," yes sure priya.. I will leave u to your house." Ok ram...

Next morning when Priya comes, she spots ram with a girl. Priya thinks whose this girl with ram. She goes near and sees Isha with ram. Isha is hugging ram and priya feels bad seeing a girl near ram. She leaves from there to her cabin busy doing her work. On the other hand Isha leaves the place and ram is waiting for priya. Its afternoon yet no sight of priya. Ram gets tensed where she might be. He goes towards her cabin with her favorite bagel. He spots priya busy in her work. Ram goes inside and speaks," priya where were u whole day? I missed u so much...

Priya sees him and says," why will u need me in your life now? You are done with your making the drug and u are living happily  with your gf Isha. Why will u need me?" ram gets shocked listening gf from priya.. he says," who told you isha is my gf. She is just a friend." Then what should I think ram? Seeing you in arms of a girl when I came to your cabin this morning, for this I should stand there n look at ur romance. U do one thing u be with isha. Forget me that u have a friend named priya" she yells at him. "stop it priya. Just stop  it. You go home and rest. U need rest. You are talking nonsense" ram replies.

Priya goes in anger from there. She reaches her house and climbs to her room upstairs and throws herself on the bed and cries. She cries on cries and after a hour or so she receives a call. It's her dad.

Flashback

The day after which her family comes to know about ram getting scholarship. They had seen Priya being very quiet. Her dad knew she was fully broken. She really wanted the scholarship and she had worked very hard for it. But it didn't happen. On the other hand ram was trying to give this scholarship to priya asking to do it. But it just couldn't happen. After that priya and her family got shifted and priya did not contact anyone. Ram searched for her but no one knew about her where about. Days went by and priya started her research work in the new place. She lived peacefully there trying to forget all.

She picks up the call and says hello papa. Her dad gets to know something is wrong with her daughter. Her  little princess. "What's the matter priya? Why were you crying" her dad questions her. Priya responds in a lively manner as if nothing has happened," nothing papa. I am perfectly fine". Priya never try to speak a lie to me. One reason is because you can never say a lie and u will be caught if u try and the other I know something has happened  I know that. Now tell me. No wait let me guess. Tell me who is the guy?" priya all shocked and replies," papa there is nothing. What are you saying who is the guy. There is no one papa." Priya my child you will say lie to your dad. You don't need to be scared I wont tell your mom. Tell me beta. I know you are broken. So lighten your heart with your dad. Ok not your dad but atleast with your best friend." Her dad replies her back.

Priya breaks down crying," papa I am sorry. I was hiding from you. How could I forget I have always shared everything with u. may it be my first crush or may it be the scholarship. Yes, papa you are right. I am in love papa. Your daughter has fallen for someone who has become very dear for her. But I don't think he loves me papa. I had helped him with his research work. We had spent lot of time with each other and I don't know I fell in love with him.." who is he priya? Don't cry my child. How can he not love my child?" Says her dad. Priya stops crying and says," papa u know him very well. He is ram. The one who got scholarship." Priya says this.  Her dad replies immediately," u mean ram kapoor who had got scholarship. You fell in love with him?" priya replies," yes papa". Her dad says," I am very much sure he loves you priya. The way he was trying to give u his scholarship is more than enough for me to trust him beta. I can say he loves you very much. Now stop crying and go to sleep. And tomorrow u will say your feelings to him. Ok my child. And no more crying. Now I am keeping the phone. Ok bye tc love u priya" priya replies him back saying love u too papa..

The whole night priya and ram think about each other. Their college life and then the work life and how they did research work together. Ram is remembering the things happened and he is just not able to think but only priya and her tears and anger in front of her. Ram thinks," what is happening with me? Why is she in my mind and everywhere? What is happening to me?" His inner voice says to him," ram you are in love with priya. She is the love of ur life"

Ram just cant imagine and he just jumps and says I am in love. I will propose her tomorrow. Let me call her. He calls her up and says Priya I wanna meet u tomorrow. Please meet me at the auditorium at 7pm tomorrow. Priya replies back saying okay

Next day whole day ram busy in preparations to propose her and finally its 7pm.

Priya reaches the auditorium and is shocked to see the arrangements. Its all decorated with red flowers. A red carpet below her feet. She walks a head and smells flowers. She searches for ram but can't spot him. Ram comes behind her. He makes her face him. Priya is lost in him. He is looking so handsome in black suit red shirt. Priya has worn a red saree with golden embroidery. She is looking so beautiful that when ram saw her he is just staring at her. Priya calls out," Ram what happened" yet no reply from ram. She just shouts and he comes in his senses.

Priya I don't know from where to start as this has happened first time with me. We know each other from so much time. But I don't know what has happened to me. I see only ur face everywhere. I am just lost in you. Your mesmerizing hair, your eyes make me crazy and your lips make me feel to take it. I have gone crazy for you priya. I just love u crazily. I love u so much priya... never leave me alone. My heartbeats are only for you priya.

He bends down and gives a kiss on her hand.  Priya will u be with me all through this life? will u marry me? Will u like to become mrs priya ram kapoor from priya Sharma???

Priya responds back,' I love u ram. Love u so much. When I saw u with isha iit made me jealous. I love u crazily. I am deeply in love with u ram. I never thought I would fall for you. But I love you so much.. I will marry you ram. I will love to become Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor. I just love u crazily ram.

Ram is still sitting on his knees. He pulls priya's wrist and she lands on him. She is sitting on ram. Ram looks at her face and is not able to control anymore. He brings his face closer to her and slowly slowly their lips meet and have a long kiss. The kiss was a different kiss from the earlier kisses they have shared. This kiss between them assured their togetherness for lifetime, their love for each other- the never ending love and they would always be with each other throughout their life. They deepened the kiss and ram lost his balance and he fell down and priya on top of him. But yet they haven't left each other and finally they need some air so they separate. Priya is on ram just staring him with all her love towards him.

She tries getting up but ram doesn't let her get up. Ram sits and priya is sitting on him still. He nuzzles near her neck. Priya feels hot breath near her neck. She says," ram its not right. Not before our marriage please." Ram understands her and he stops it. Ram come lets have dinner..

Ram takes her to his place but both are fully wet.

How are they wet even though they had a car???

Flashback

They were on their way to ram's house for dinner. But on the way they see its raining and priya loves rain. So she told ram to stop the car and near to the place was a small garden. They go there and are in the rain and are fully wet. Ram hugs her and holds her up in the air. Ram just staring at her and the rain stops and priya starts feeling cold. And they both go inside the car again and switch on the heater of the car. "Ram we should go to my house for dinner. I need to change."priya says softly. Ram tells her lovingly," you can wear my clothes. Don't worry!!"

Ram carries her in his lap and they reach the house. Ram opens the door and places her down. He goes to his room and takes out a shirt and  shorts for her. Priya looks at the clothes and says," what ram ? are u mad? I will wear this?" ram smiles naughtily and says," baby you are with no other option. Wear this or u will catch cold in this saree.." priya helplessly goes in the washroom to change and ram changes outside... she comes outside in 10 minutes. Ram just stares with eyes and mouth open. Priya comes near him and says," makkhi will go inside!!" she runs from the place and ram goes behind. Ram catches her and both fall on the bed. Ram's view gets blocked with her hair. He puts her hair on the side. And he is just staring at her. In the neighborhood a  song was being played and it matched the situation..

"Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga[X2]

Hmm Hmm

Tere Dil Se Ae Dilbar
Dil Mera Kehta Hain
Pyar Ke Dushman Log Mujhe
Dar Lagta Rehta Hain (X2)

Thamlo Tum Meri Baahein
Main Tumhe Sambhaloonga
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga
Hey Hey Hey Hey

Dheemi Dheemi Aag Se Ek
Shola Bhadkaya Hain
Door Se Tumne Iss Dil Ko
Kitna Tarsaya Hain (X2)

Mai ab iss dil ke saare
Aarman nikalunga
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga
Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga"

Ram starts feeling hungry and both get up. Priya and ram go to the kitchen and start cooking. Ram helps her in cooking and when they are done cooking. They sit on the sofa and have dinner. Just then they are about to start priya gets a call  from her dad.

Priya picks up the call and says," hello papa. U were right papa.  Love u papa." Ram is all confused.. her dad says," I know I have disturbed you, but I wanna talk to ram. Please give him the phone" priya gives the phone to ram.  Ram says," hello uncle" sudhir stops him and says," not uncle beta. Papa. I will be your father in law  so now on papa" ram replies him saying," yes papa." Sudhir says," that's like my son. Now please listen carefully. I am going talk to ur parents regarding ur and priya's marriage. And please before your marriage nothing. U know what I mean. Ok ram beta?" ram replies him back," yes papa. Don't worry about it. I will keep ur daughter like a princess.  She is my life. I will not give any complaint to u. " sudhir feels relieved," thank u beta"

They cut the call. Then priya and ram  are having dinner and they feed each other. And then ram and priya go inside. Priya checks her saree and sees its still wet. Priya go towards the bed and sits," I have to stay at your place whole night ram." Ram says," so whats the problem?" priya says," before marriage?" ram assures her," don't worry priya. Nothing will happen"

Ram gives her the bed to lie down and he sleeps on the sofa. 

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice... finally RaYa confessed their love...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So romantic update raya proposed each other pls continue soon