Paro.. my titili you will be deeply loved and missed..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
One year, 7 months ago - exactly on this date... a part of me died.. as I lost something so precious... I grieved.. grieved and grieved... 1 year passed.. i wept... never been able to let go of this grief.. because it was all i had.. this bottomless pit of grief consuming me..
1 year 1 month passed... i wept... but through those tears a new light came in to my life...

Titli jaisi udhti phire hai, bholi si udaan ..
aankhon mein hai tim tim taare,
meethi si muskaan jis se bas khushiyan ..rang rasiya

Another 4 days went by... and... this moment happened... and something.. something inside me shifted..

There was an inexpressible innocence.. a sweetness of such purity.. it was the first glimpse of a soul so beautiful.. so tender..gentle.. soothing... that she rained the first dew drops of peace on that proverbial scorching desert my heart had been for those past 1.5yrs...

she day by day... second by second became a habit.. to look forward to.. to soak in her purity... her love for life.. because such pristine innocence is so rare..
A butterfly.. my titili.. who was so innocent.. so colorful.. so vibrant.. who was so resilient.. despite being so fragile..

And then came that day, when this pure soul made a wish... a heartfelt prayer... for a man with her bolenath's name.. and I prayed with her that day.. because such was her wish.. so simple.. so heartfelt.. that she simply enchanted me...

And such a man indeed came and I watched how she made this man who was a raging volcano find peace..
She was like a deep tranquil river.. pure... soothing and life giving.. a nurturer of the nature...
And that man couldn't help but allow the rising protective instincts this fragile tender woman brought out in him... couldn't help protecting her.. it was beautiful to see how she always trusted her life with him... never took unnecessary stands to prove that she was a superwoman.. she was just simple Paro.. who was soft.. physically fragile, very much in need of a strong person's protection..

And that night when she smiled at life with a positive outlook and such hope on that moment of bleak darkness in her life simply became a beacon of hope for me..

You know she is like Melanie in Gone with the wind..  I would copy an excerpt from one of my favorite character analyses about it.. and adapt it to Paro...

At first, Paro serves primarily as an example of everything Rudra is not. Kind instead of cutting, quiet instead of bold, thoughtful instead of self-centered, naive instead of wily,
Paro dies as Rudra once again rises from the ashes. Throughout her life Paro thinks the best of everyone, and though some consider her outlook foolish it allows her to see a side of Rudra that most are unable to. It also allows her to have a far more pleasant and affectionate relationship with Rudra than any other character in the show.

As the show progresses,
Paro's determined kindness and perpetual calm give strength to the characters in the show. Though Rudra is the one who always forges ahead, it is Paro who refuses to leave anyone behind, emotionally supporting the whole Ranawat family even as she soothes Rudra's pain and brings compassion into Rudra's life. It is Paro's calm, cool wisdom rather than Rudra's assertiveness that soothes the characters and binds them together. Even Rudra realizes how much he has come to rely on the unfailing support of the woman whom he viewed as a traitor for so long.

And he falls in love with her... the man who scorned love... the man who refused to be human.. the man who was an animal.. she made him human... just like that without ever making a huge noise.. without ever making us realize... she has woven herself in to the fabric of this tale as well as to the very sinews of our hearts..

Paro who held on to a doll and ran towards where her heart beckoned her to.. and declared to the man who she loved... that she loved him..

Paro conspired with a doll.. how to win a path in to the heart of her major saab.. and as we watched her whispering how she will give that rough and tough man a toffee to reach to his inner child, we couldn't help but marvel at this miracle of a woman.. who was imbibed with such inner light that she simply was light itself..

And she lived every moment in life.. to the full..

And she acted like a child with her major saab... the man she loves.. she was so naughty and childish it showed simply how much she has come to think of him as her own..

She was everything that was good.. feminine.. soft.. gentle.. innocent...pure... even in her love.. she was so honest that she showered her love and reciprocated every gesture of love by her husband... delighting us as she made us feel that giddy joy she felt.. she declared to the whole world that she loved him..
And till she did it I never knew just how sweet and beautiful it is for the gentle woman to be the one to open her heart first..
She was the first one to kiss him... she was so honest that hiding her feelings for him from him would be a dishonesty she wouldn't even understand doing..
She was the one who acknowledged his love for her..

She who delighted in bringing a new life in to this world with her beloved husband... whose eyes shone with joy... Paro...

Paro who found a sister of her soul and who made me fall in love with a sisterly bond that was deeper than any bond of blood could have been..

This, what Maitili does, is what Paro rouses in me... to cherish this soul.. so pure..

The beautiful soul who made him open his heart to her.. to love.. to live life again..

She is the most compassionate person I have known... beautiful... inside out...

She made me simply fall in love with her... and root for her as she went through her pregnancy.. made me want to pray for her safety..

Paro who was filled with so much love that, the moment she had gone through such excruciating pain to bring her baby to this world was with a wistful outlook looked forward to another baby...

This sweet young girl.. who made me fall in love with her sweet nature.. that was just so precious.

A young first time mother.. she made me fall in love with motherhood all over again...

And she selflessly gives her life up in exchange of her baby,,, those final kisses she showered on her baby... her last blessings in the form of the Rudraksha that always protected her.. stripping herself bear and defenseless as she gave her baby the best chance at survival...

Paro...
brings a level of innocence I have never before witnessed... a sweet gentleness that could put a feather to shame... she reflects a soul so pristine and untouched by all human vices that you are simply enthralled by that level of innocence in a human being...

And that is how, no matter how much any of us said her being too nice, too simple... too unrealistic.. today when I look back.. those very things were what made me fall in love with you...

Paro.. without you Rangrasiya doesn't exist for me..
Because as Rudra once told you, 'you are my family... I don't want anyone else...' you are the single reason I started smiling at life again...

Thank you for being such a precious and valued part of my life for the past 7 months...

And Sanaya Irani - how could I leave you behind when I leave this ode to Paro.. Without you none of these would have been possible..

You breathed life in to this angelic being.. you became her for days on end to me.. no one else could ever have brought out that innocence and vulnerable feminine gentleness.. that sweetness that was almost tangible..  you glowed as Paro.. the most beautiful character you have ever breathed life in to..

Every smile, every lilting word sweetened by that Paro-ish softness.. every second your eyes shone as if stars were shining out of them... every second your hazel gaze brimmed with love... you were Paro... the most beautiful person I have ever known..

There are actors who translate their writers' creations faithfully on screen.
And there are actors who transcend that vision and make their characters their own, far and way beyond what even the writers had envisaged.
Sanaya has done the latter for Paro. 

Sanaya thank you.. thank you so much for giving me Paro.. giving me Paro the way you gave her to me and to Rudra... at a time when we needed a guardian angel the most..
My gratitude to everyone who made it possible for Paro to come to my life and brighten it.. thank you...for creating her..

I guess she is fiction to some.. but for me.. Paro lived... she was alive.. breathing.. loving... and she.. now owns a very special place in my heart... words would never be enough to tell what i feel for her..  because, she is a soul that gave life.. And I will celebrate the fortune I had to know you and to love you...

I never ever thought I will ever again type these words for any1 else ever...
But.. today I will say it for you Paro... "I will always love you.. always and forever... hamesha..."
Bless you angelic soul.. I am going to miss  you so much...

I am going to hold on a memory of you to my heart.. to remember you always as that just like your Rudra would do... Peaceful and contented.. and happiest in life.. surrounded by the love and belongingness you craved all life long... among the arms of the two people who mattered the world to you.. and would live happily ever after...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭
i am in the same boat...not sure i feel we are seeing another soap from now on...killing her still does not sit well with me 
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry, I could complete reading the post. It hurts :'(. I want my Paro back. Bas.
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post Sunara👏
i am crying not because i am weak..it's because i have been strong for too long😭😭
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will comment later busy now! I need to weep and cry as I read n den write ! #suchislife
ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so poignant...so beautiful...so eloquently written.

you have moved me to tears tonight with your tribute to a character which transcended the world of make believe into our very own reality. i think i know now what attracted me to her: per purity, her selflessness, her tenacity and gentle resilience. just like how you described her.

in a world where greed, hatred, anger and chaos prevail, Paro was a shining contrast. though many may see her weak and fragile, i know most people in this world need a Paro in their midst to heal their wounds, to wash away their resentment, to make their lives whole again.

i'm happy that she served a purpose for you. and i hope to a hundred others, too.
Edited by ivyregina - 9 years ago
--POV-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pasting 2 of the poems I put up on Diya's threads:
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
                                                      i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

2nd poem:

The love of God, unutterable and perfect
flows into a pure soul the way that light
rushes into a transparent object. 
The more love that it finds, the more it gives
itself; so that, as we grow clear and open,
the more complete the joy of loving is. 
And the more souls who resonate together,
the greater the intensity of their love,
for, mirror-like, each soul reflects the others.

Dante Alighieri

few quotes that describe Paro for me!

"The light of love, the purity of grace,
The mind, the Music breathing from her face, 
The heart whose softness harmonised the whole "
And, oh! that eye was in itself a Soul!" 

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.

True generosity is an offering; given freely and out of pure love. No strings attached. No expectations. Time and love are the most valuable possession you can share.

Finally on Parud,

Relationships are eternal. The 'separation' is another chapter in the relationship. Often, letting go of the old form of the relationship becomes a lesson in pure love much deeper than any would have learned had the couple stayed together.
Marianne Williamson

I will look at it as just separation 😃
Edited by --POV-- - 9 years ago
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want my paro back i want her backk badlyyy i m missing her badlyyy 😭 😭
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i always end up crying reading such posts😭
sooo beautiful dey cant imagine how badlyyy we gonna miss her
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara, thanks for this beautiful post - I know it can't have been easy for you to make it but today would have been incomplete without it.