Posted: 9 years ago
superb  preview..  
 when  will u  update .. 

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 10

Hi friends...

Thank u so much for ur comments and i m sorry i wanna reply to each comment but as new member some ristriction in posting...

Here again two section

Narration in Priyas voice~ Red color.
Narration in normal magenta color

After 1

She woke up from her sleep. She opens her eyes and saw Ram's hand on her waist and holding her closely. She slowly remove his hand from her and gets up fold bedsheets to cover her body and went to washroom for freshen up.

Ram opens his eyes and smiles at her.

Talk to himself : pichle do dino me

meri jindhi badal gayi...
Priya aur main ab Hum ho gye...ek ho gaye...
Main priya ko jindgi ki har khushi dunga...
Kabhi uski aankho me aansu nahi aane dunga...
And he here sound of water flowng stops he close his eyes again...

After bath priya came out wearing a Bathrobe.
She saw Ram is still sleeping.

She thought ram is sleeping naa so why go to changing room

She picks A Red-Green combination saree and Red blouse...

Ram open his one eye try to see what is she doing...

She turned her side to see if ram is still sleeping or not...
when she turn
Ram quickly close his eyes...

Assurance of ram is sleeping she turn her side again open her bathrobe...

Ram open his eyes again to see what is going on...and saw one by one priya wears blouse,peticote, saree...

He stares her wothout blinking eyes...

She did little makeup...

When she turns back she saw Ram is standing at her back and smiling at her. Priya startled.

Priya:- aap yahan...aap kab uthe

Ram:- Tabhi jab tum uthi thi...aur ready ho rahi thi...

Priya : matlab...aapne sab...ohhh and she blushed looks down...

Ram : ha mene sab dekh liya...aur itna sharma kyu rahi ho...
Ese kyu behave kar rhi ho jaise maine koi chori ki hai...

Priya still blushing...ram aap bahut besharm ho gaye hai...

Ram : are apni biwi ko dekha kisi or ko thodi na...

Priya : ok now go..frshnup and niche aa chalte hai sab kya sochenge ki abhi tak so rahe hai..

Priya goes to near dressing table and take sindoor but

Ram comes forward and dips his finger in Sindoor and filled her maang.

Priya looks at him in surprised and closed her eyes.
Ram holds her closely and said :

Kuch adhoora lag raha tha ab pura hua...perfect...

Kal se tumahre makup ka ye sindoor wala final touch main hi diya karunga...

Both looks each other and then priya hugs him tightly
They remain some time in same state..
After broke hug...

Ram : thank u priya for coming in my life...

Priya : thanks to mujhe aap ko kahna chahiye...agar mujhe blackmail nahi karte to hamari shadi kaise hoti...

Both laugh and ram goes to washroom...

priya select white shirt Grey Suit for him...

Ram came from washroom...and saw shirt,suit on bed he said to himself but in loud voice so priya can clearly here this...

Matlab aaj se mujhe mam ke pasand ke kapde pahnne padenge...

Priya : agar aap ko pasand nahi hai to koi jarurat nahi hai main dursa shirt nikal deti hu...

Ram : are nahi nahi main to majak kar rha tha...and come near her aaj se aap jo select karengi mam main pahnuga aur aap kahe to kuch nhi bhi pahnu to bhi mujhe chalega...

Priya(blushed) : aap...aap bahut...

Ram : besharm hu...pta hai.

Ram changed and both came to hall where all family member already sitting on dinning table having their brekfast...

After brekfast done ram said bye to all

giving fly kiss to priya that is unnoticed...

Priya sttuned with ram's action...
Giving him angry looks...said bye...

After sometime KK said to priya u stay with ur mom i m coming from Kitchen.

Shipra : priya beta kya bat hai aaj badi khili khili,khush dikh rahi hai koi good news hai kya...

Priya blush hering this
Nahi maa aap bhi na...ese hi khush nahi ho sakti kya...

Aur maa 2 din baad Kartik bhi aa rha hai so excited hu khush hu...

Shipra : Maa hu teri ye baate mere samne mat bana lagta hai...ye kartik ke aane ki khushi to hai nahi...
Mr.Ram ke pyar ka jaadu hai...

Priya :( blush) kya maa...kuch bhi bolti rahti ho...kitni filmy ho gyi ho... main kitchen se aati hu Maa(KK) bolegi ki unko bhul hi gayi...and she runs towards kitchen...

Sudheer : kya shipra tum bhi na kya baate kar rhi thi...

Shipra : Jaanu apne dekha nahi priya kitni khush lag rhi thi...alag hi hansi thi uske chehre par aaj.

Sudheer : Haa shipra ye to sahi kaha tumne aaj priya badli badli lag rhi thi...chalo ye sab chodo hame 2 hours me shift karna hai...chlo last preparation kar le...both goes to room...

In RaYa room

Priyas phone rang

Priya : Haa Ram boliye...

Ram : kya kar rhi ho jaan...

Priya : Ready ho rhi hu classes ke liye..

Ram dont wanna to told her abt his plaan so he said to her

Ram : are tum 2 din ki leave le lo na class se tumhare parents ke sath raho enjoy karo...

Priya : haa ram main bhi yahi soch rhi thi...

Ram : Accha to tum bhi wahi soch rahi ho jo main soch rha hu...

Priya : Haa

Ram : wah yar mera to jackpot lag gaya...

Priya : matlab...

Ram : matlab...chodo tum waha maa papa ke sath pahucho main direct aata hu waha...

Priya : ok bye...

Ram : bye jaan...

Here priya calls her classes to take leave from classes for two days...

AFTER 2 HOURS

Sudheer Shipra left for their new house...reached in 30-40 min
Ram also reached thier...

After shifting and all settalment

priya : Maa aaj main yahi ruk jati hu...
Wese bhi 2 din ki leave main kya karungi...

Ram : kya...i mean Haa haa kyu nahi...and scrahing his head by one finger

And talk to himself Ghar chalo main batata hu kya kya karna hai..kitni unromantic biwi mili hai yar...

Priya : kya hua ram

Ram : Nothing...

Priya : Ram you looks so streesed any problem tabiyat to theek hai na...

Ram : Ha..tabiyat (idea stroke in his mind)
Ha thodi tabiyat theek nahi lag rahi hai priya...subh se sir dukh raha hai
Thakan bhi mehsus ho rahi hai...

Here this from ram
Sudheer said to priya
: Beta tu jaa ram ki tabiyat theek nhi lag rhi hai yaha itne worker hai koi dikkat nhi hogi...

Priya : lekin papa..

Sudheer : lekin wekin kuch nahi tu jaa..

Priya : ok papa..byee maa

Both came from house ram continue his acting...both set in car...

Priya takes her pallu and wipe the swet from Ram's forhead...

ram : priya u smell so nice...

Priya : what ???

Ram : U r smell is nice...

Priya : aap bhi na apki tabiyat theek nhi hai or aap abhi bhi ye sab baate kar rhe hai..

Ram started car

Ram : kisne kaha meri tabiyat kharab hai...

Priya : matlab..

Ram : matlab ye ki mujhe dunia ki sabse unromantic biwi mili hai..
.meri tabiyat bilkul theek hai...andar main natak kar rha tha taki tum mere sath chalo...par tum kuch samz hi nahi rhi thi...

Priya : kya natak how mean ram...main itna dar gyi thi...or ye natak means aapne hi to kaha tha ki 2 din maa papa ke sath raho...enjoy karo...

Ram : are meri GOLU biwi kuch samzti hi nahi ho tum maine 2 din ki leave lene ko kaha taki hum time spend kar sake...main thoda aur romance kar saku and winks on her...

Priya : (in teasing ) kya bol rhe hai mujhe kuch samz nahi aa rha hai..

Ram : tum chup rahogi thodi der...sab samz aa jaega and start Radio...english song playing on radio...

Priya : are ram bataiye na...

Ram : Accha meri maa suno mene leave lene ka isliye bola taaki hum thoda time sath me spend kar paaye...
Abhi hum kahi jaa rhe hai jo tumhare liye surprise hai...agar ye sab phle bolta to tum kuch na kuch bahana bana leti ab samzi...tum sach me Golu ho...

Priya : aap kya samzte hai ram mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap natak kar rhe the..

Ram : matlab tumhe sab pata tha..

Priya : haa.

Ram : fir ye sab kyu puch rhi thi...

Priya : kyoki...kyoki and she blushly cover her face with her palms...

Ram : Areee...bolo na shrma kyu rhi ho...

Priya : kyoki aap ese itne pyar se sab explain karte hai na to to..to
Mujhe Bade Acche Lagte Hai...

Ram blushing giving her his charming smile...

song playing on Radio

Nat-Khat Nat-Kaht
Ye pal mere man ko chuye gungunaye
Mere liye tum kya kya karoge soch ke Dil Muskurayeee...
Bade Acche Lagte hai...
Ye arpan.. samarpan...Tera Daaman...
Aur Tummm...

Ram stops car and takes a black clothe strip from backsit...and said to priya that he tied this on her eyes which cover her ears also...

B4 priya say anything ram done...

RAM start car again

Priya asking him all the time where we going...bataiye naa
Hum kaha jaa rhe hai...
Soon they reached...

They came out of Car...

Ram opens strip and said plz open ur eyes...priya...

She saw the view and said to ram

Priya : Ram thank u bahut dino baad me aaj beach pe aayi hu...mujhe beach pe aana bahut pasand hai par main aaj tak mumbai ke is beach pe kabhi nahi aayi...
and she see here there nobody thier only a Small cottage near by...

Priya agian : ram yaha to koi bhi nahi hai i mean sirf ek cottage dikh raha hai log nahi...

Ram with his charming smile : wait lady dyna wait Ye mera i mean humara private beach hai and wo cottage bhi humara hai...

Priya : haahaaa laughing...u r joking private beach...really

Ram : make faces and say whats funny priya ye sach me humara private beach hai...

Priya : kya i dont beleive this koi beach bhi purchase kar skta hai kya Ram...

Ram : Now ram totaly irritated he said in lil loud ab kya main tumhe papers lake dihkau common priya...ab chalo waha cottage me ...

Priya : sorry ram main to bus ese hi...chaliye...

In front of cottage...

Priya : Ram suniye...

Ram : ab kya hua...

Priya : she point her finger to the Name RAYA Aashiyaan...whats this...

Ram : Ha ye Humahara Aashiyaan

Priya : whats RaYa... ??

Ram : duffer its me and u...Ram and Priya = RaYa Aashiyaan humara Aashiyaan...

Priya : ohh..(she wanna tease her...) nice name ram kisne rakha...

Ram completly pissed off and said

Padosi ne rakha...

Priya laugh and said sach me mujhe nahi pta humare neighbours itne romantic hai...

Ram : uda lo majak priya uda lo.and said ab ho gya ho to andar chale...

Priya : ok chaliye...

Both enter in Cottage its small cottage but very beautiful one bedroom with attached let-bath and kitchen and beautiful terrace...

Priya saw full cottage...ram came near her...
Kaisa laga..

Priya : bahut sundar hai...

Ram : tumhari tarah...

Priya : nahi humari tarah...

Ram : ye lo he gave him a bag...

Priya : ye kya hai...

Ram : Bag me humare kuch kapde...

Priya : kapde kyu..??

Ram : kyuki hum yha rukne wale hai and mene maa ko bata diya hai ki hum bahar aaye hai so dont worry now go ye bag rakho frsh ho jao hum beach pe ghumne chalenge...

Priya : she opens bag...and their only few western dresses and tops and cappries
ram main ye sab nahi pahnti...

Ram : laugh sorry par ab beach pe tum saree to pahan ke ghumogi nahi...isliye now go ismeek dress pahan lo...jaldi aao..i wanna see u in westrn dress..plz

Priya accept and goes to change...

she wore short dress till her thighs she came from bathroom

Looking at her ram said :

Priya u look Hot sexy...
Priya blushed...

ram also wore western

Priya : aap bhi acche dikh rahe hai mujhe nahi pata tha ki business coats ke piche itna handsme insaan chupa hai...

Ram : thank u jaan...

Both were complicmenting each other

Ram holds her by her waist and came out of the cottage...

It was their private beach so one was there so they were not feeling shy...

Now Ram holds priyas hand
Both were moving on beachd holding hand in hand...

water waves were touching their legs and ram turned her towards him n bend down n said

Ram: will u spend tym with me or romance me on beach plsss n she laughed n accepted n ram kissed her n priya also respond him bck...after broke thier kiss they sat on beach stat talking with each other...

So priya finally hum ek ho gaye...

Priya : Haa ram sahi kaha maine kabhi socha nhi tha ki mujhe aap jaisa pyar karne wala hubby milega..

Ram came near her and set his head in priya's lap
Priya slowly caresses his hair...

Ram : priya maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe kabhi kisi se pyar bhi hoga...lekin aaj dekho...i madly love with u...

Priya : i love u too...

Ram : accha priya tumhe kaisa pati chahiye tha i mean tumne bhi apne hone wale pati ke baare me socha hoga ki wo kaisa dikhta ho kaise baate karta ho like all girls dream abt thier husband...

Priya wanna tease him...ha i mean maine to bahut socha tha ki mera hubby good looking ho...Fit ho..
Tall ho...aur sabse badi quality...

Ram getup quickly from her lap...and sabse badi quality kya...

Priya (teasing) : Rahne dijiye Ram jab ye sab nhi mila to us quality kk bhi chod hi do...

Ram : what!!!! I mean main good looking hu...tall ho..haa thoda sa unfit ho...

Priya : ram really thode se unfit ho...
Ram : Haa i mean...common priya batao na...

Priya : 1st u have to promise me ki kal se aap gym jaenge...

Ram : are ye kya baat huyi...gym wo bhi kal se...mujhse nhi hoga...

Priya : thik hai fir main bhi nahi bataungi...

Ram : are ye kya baat huyi priya...accha theek hai bus jaunga gym ab tum batao...

Priya teasing again wo wo aap hasenge nhi...phle boliye...

Ram : kya hai esa jo tum ese batane me sharma rhi ho...

Priya : wo quality ye hai ki wo Emraan Hashmi jaisa dikhta ho and cover her face by her palm...

Ram : what !!!! Kya Emraan Hashmi kyu ???

Priya : wo mujhe uske aankhe,uske baat krne ka andaaj,cheeks uske ear and uske li...

Ram : bus bus mujhe nahi sunna hai...tumhe jara sahrm nahi aati kisi or mard ki taarif apne pati ke saamne karte huye...

Priya : are aapne hi to kaha tha ki sabse badi quality batane ko...

Ram : getsup and said to ye thi sabse badi quality...hena...tumhe Emraan Hashmi chahiye tha...or mil gya Ram kapoor hena priya...

Priya : r u jealous Ram ???

Ram turns his side towards her hold her sholder very tight: haa i m jealous priya...tum sirf meri ho sirf meri...or mere alwa tumhe kisi ka khyaal aane bhi nhi dunga samzi...

Priya cups his and said...ohhh ram sorry main to bus ese hi aap se majak kar hi thi...

Ram : priyaaa...aaj to ye majak kar liya lekin aaj ke baad plz esa majak mat karna...main nhi dekh sakta tumhe kisi or ki taarif karte...

Now ram hold her one hand came near her and takes her lips in his lips start suking her lips ram carried her in his arms start walking away from cottage while walking they continue thier kissing and they reached a place on beach where

Here Narration in Priya's Voice

Priya's voice ::

Where
Ram had set up nice blanket on the beach, with candles and a basket of chocolate covered strawberries.

We arrived at the blanket and sat down across from one another, taking in each other's sexy asses.

Ram smiled at me and took out a chocolate strawberry.
He lifted it to my lips, allowing me to stick my tongue out to lick it first before taking it into my mouth.

I chewed the sweet slowly, licking my lips in the process. I wanted this to be as romantic and sexually teasing as possible, mainly because I loved to tease Ram Always.

"You like what I've done?"
Ram asked while grinning at me. I smiled and nodded.

"It looks beautiful Ram, really. I love it."
+

"Well you know, I always have to give you something beautiful. Everything has to be beautiful for a beautiful woman."Ram licked his lips at me.

I chuckled. "Slow down Ram, we on date mode right now. You should already know that..."
+

He chuckled. "True, true. So, bae, I'm happy I can do this with you, that I can take you out from time to time and show you just how much I love and appreciate you and u r only mine...mine."
+

I looked into Ram's glinting eyes and my heart swooned. This was the man that I had went through so much shit for, that I was willing to do anything for. "I'm happy to Ram. No matter how much shit we go through, our fights I always dreams to these date nights, to us having that alone time."I smiled at Ram, letting him know that I was genuine.

Ram came around to my side and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Priya. I'm sorry for all the shit I make you go through, and i want u forget all those fights between us i want to start family with u. I don't wanna waste any time we already meet so late in our life...I just need you jaan." He kissed me passionately, my lips parting a bit so he could taste my tongue. I pulled my head back after a minute of us kissing, just so I could take a good look at him.
+

"I love you too Ram. And trust me, all that shit blackmailing you put me through just makes me stronger and stronger. I already forgive u ram and next time we r talking abt our family only not our past jaan...I m not going anywhere ram. Unless Emraan said yes to me...

Ram laughed and started kissing on my neck, his soft lips grazing my skin, my goosebumps already showing up. His lips felt like my own personal heaven, my own personal escape from whatever was going on in my life. I let his lips travel lower, towards my breasts, slightly sucking on the space before my nipples.

Ram already lifted my dress up, placing it gently on the sand next to us. He blew out the candles and set them aside, along with the basket, just so we wouldn't make a mess.

"Oh ram..." I moaned, letting his hands roam my near naked body. I started undressing Ram slowly, making eye contact with him as I did so. I could see the lust in his eyes, the hunger for my wet p*ssy just traveling within him. I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, along with his boxers.

I laid back down on the blanket.I laid down on my back, my face looking towards the sky. Ram was on top of me, planting sweet kisses from my neck to my navel, and back again.
+

u want Emraan Hashmi in ur husband naa... Ram whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip. No i want my ram."I moaned.
+

Ram nodded and chuckled to himself as he reached over to the basket of chocolate strawberries. I noticed he pulled out a whip cream can that my eyes had failed to see from before. Ram looked back at me and grinned, taking the top off the whip cream and spraying it lightly on both of my nipples.

Ram put the can down and licked each nipple softly, his mouth filling with sweet cream. I licked my lips and looked at him, relishing in the fact that he was so damn freaky. I felt Ram's wet tip slide into my soaking pssy. I moaned and put my hands behind my head.
+

Ram started thrusting into me slowly, licking on my nipples while I moaned for him. He sent sweet kisses up my neck towards my ear, gently biting my earlobe as well. "Oh Ram stop totutring me... I gripped both of my breasts and squeezed them together, the whip cream from both my nipples melting together. Ram's thrusts became more powerful, making me inch up on the blanket every time he pounded into me. I was gasping, enjoying every minute of his swollen manhood inside these sticky, messy, wet, pssy. I rubbed my clt as Ram's p###s plunged further and further into my p* *y.
+

Ohh Priyaaa u r irrestible jaan..ram groaned into my ear. He gripped my thigh and rammed his p###s into me. I cried out and gripped the blanket with both hands. He was about to make me cm and I couldn't stop it. I could feel Rams quickening his pace, his thrusts making me squirt my p***y juices to drip down his p###s. "Mmm, shit bae, I'm about to cm al" Ram moaned. I moaned with him and begged for him to cm with me. As my orgasm crept up, I could feel his body shiver as his came about too.

Ram removed himself from inside of me and squirted his hot cm on my pssy, making my juices mix with his.

Ram had his eyes shut as he stroked himself slowly, gripping onto his dck with force. I giggled and propped myself up on my elbows, just shaking from how good this date was.
Me and Ram were just something special...something no one could ever have..Now we are One ...I love him and he loves me, which just makes our love-making that much sweeter.
+

"I love you Ram" I smiled up at him.
+

"I love you too Priya..." He whispered.