Expectant parents - the most beautiful thing ever! <3

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
As their baby grows in her womb - she takes blessings for herself and her little baby's well being.. as gifts, prayers and blessings are showered on her..

she revels in happiness surrounded by her loved ones...

And he the proud father to be stands there observing and eyes filled with love for the woman who means the world to him..

she wakes up from her sleep.. a little disoriented and a bit aching.. as her little prince plays football inside her..
she keeps a hand behind her struggling to lift her 6 months pregnant self on the bed alone..

And as she feels the kick again and realizes what it is - the delight on her face... a first time to be mother... how delighted she looks with this miracle of life...

And she goes to touch her husband lovingly... placing his hand on her protruding tummy...
to share this precious memory with her soulmate.. as their symbol of love kicks within her womb...

He wakes up feeling the baby moving against his hand..

the moment of dawning understanding that its their baby!!

the reverence with which he touches her tummy... so tenderly and lovingly..  stunned at this miracle..

Her happy face overflowing with joy as he caresses her pregnant tummy trying to feel their baby.. trying to hug this joy as he places his head on her tummy being closest as possible to her and their baby...

What a beautiful portrayal! these two stun me at how realistic they make their scene together look!!
That was a heavily pregnant young woman who struggled to lift herself off the bed alone.. that was a first time to be mother who experienced her baby kicking inside her...
that was a first time father delighted in the impending fatherhood.. it was a young couple so deeply in love with each other joyfully awaiting the symbol of their love to arrive in this world..

beautiful beyond measure...
Sanaya and Ashish hats off to you! This last scene made me weep... it was so so beautful.. you guys just make these so real.. i just forget this is a show when I see u in such beautiful moments..

And one final thing - this man who experienced this joy as he kept his head on his wife's pregnant belly to feel their baby kicking will NEVER fall in love with anyone else.. This man who looked at his wife with so much love shining out of his eyes at that moment would never fall for someone else..

And this young girl who was glowing with this adorable maternal glow and sheer happiness as she loved with all her heart these two precious beings to her will always be loved.. cherished and revered.. no one will ever be able to replace her.. and this man cannot survive without this beautiful woman who had the most beautiful soul in this world..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sunara!
This is a beautiful post of Parud. As first time parents you forget that they are only actors playing those roles but just like you I got lost in their joy. I completely agree with what you said below:
Sanaya and Ashish hats off to you! This last scene made me weep... it was so so beautful.. you guys just make these so real.. i just forget this is a show when I see u in such beautiful moments..

And one final thing - this man who experienced this joy as he kept his head on his wife's pregnant belly to feel their baby kicking will NEVER fall in love with anyone else.. This man who looked at his wife with so much love shining out of his eyes at that moment would never fall for someone else..

And this young girl who was glowing with this adorable maternal glow and sheer happiness as she loved with all her heart these two precious beings to her will always be loved.. cherished and revered.. no one will ever be able to replace her.. and this man cannot survive without this beautiful woman who had the most beautiful soul in this world..

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post.. Thanks for the caps!
Loved all the PaRud moments!  
Wish they were longer..
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Beautiful. Hats off to the actors.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree They made the scene so realistic despite not being act algal parents in real life.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the beautiful caps and fab post 
Love all parud scene , spc this one , it was very emotional ,and beautiful scene 
Parud were awesome 
Going to miss them sooo much 
Edited by samirao - 9 years ago
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sunara.
Thanks for the lovely caps and beautiful words.
Loved all the PARUD moments!
Going to miss them :(
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know what kills me Sunara is that they will make Rudra fall in love with the lookalike just breaks my heart!
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your post makes me cry its so unfair to snatch their happiness away when they just got it damn you cvs😡
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post and caps Sunara. I've always wanted to see  Sanaya carrying a baby in her previous show as Khushi but at least we got to see it in RR. That much I am thankful of from the CVs. Sanaya and Ashish are such natural actors they make every scene seem so real! Hats off to them! Thanks for sharing the caps.
Edited by Urvi.S - 9 years ago