Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Baldev's daaku wala dial was actually bakwaas phir bhi all I did was blushing and grinning lol
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Baldev's daaku wala dial was actually bakwaas phir bhi all I did was blushing and grinning lol

I was laughing and blushing...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish if I were in Veera's place :'( Seedha hug karke bolti that he's everything that matters to me! Educational status jaae bhaadhh mein 😒
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wish if I were in Veera's place :'( Seedha hug karke bolti that he's everything that matters to me! Educational status jaae bhaadhh mein 😒

😆     ðŸ˜‰
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

thats the only reason i loved that scene!
he was in full on Gunjan bashing mode 😆
saamne hoti toh jhaad laga deta use! 😛
that was too good!

But mast banda hai 😆Baki shows main even the guy gets scared ki ab kya hoga an all air ye yahan ekdum mast bindaas. Chance mile toh WantSuri ko jaake seedha bole ki see I love Veera and will get married to only her. He wont even ask.. Seedha decision dega kuch puchega nahi 😆

You know this is why it is going to awesome. Baldev hasnt even given a thought ki what if WantSuri disagree for the marriage. Tab toh solid wala shock lagega Ballu ko 😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
today we'll get the fight & Gunjan making plan with Veera's friends to make VeeBa talk to each other & sort out their problems!
and tom we'll get their patch up scene! 😳
i cant say if it'll be great though! 😆

and next week is going to be Veera manaoing her wld be Saasumaa track! 😎
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ya, it was bakwaas.😆 Good thing Veera pointed it out and didn't simply blush or it would have looked cheesy.😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ST0207

But mast banda hai 😆Baki shows main even the guy gets scared ki ab kya hoga an all air ye yahan ekdum mast bindaas. Chance mile toh WantSuri ko jaake seedha bole ki see I love Veera and will get married to only her. He wont even ask.. Seedha decision dega kuch puchega nahi 😆

You know this is why it is going to awesome. Baldev hasnt even given a thought ki what if WantSuri disagree for the marriage. Tab toh solid wala shock lagega Ballu ko 😆

he just doesnt seem to care abt wat others will say wen they get to knw abt them.
he just wants them to knw abt it asap... approval jaaye bhaad me 😆
mast ekdum 😎
Veera ko koi prob nai hoti toh ab tak sabko bata chuka hota yeh 😛
Ranvi ko bolke aata ki shaadi ki taiyariyaan chalu kar de... main baarat lekar kisi bhi din pahunch jaaunga! 🤣Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

6 mahine me Mercedes khareedne layak! 🤣

Ballu ko kam mat samajh 😎
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

today we'll get the fight & Gunjan making plan with Veera's friends to make VeeBa talk to each other & sort out their problems!
and tom we'll get their patch up scene! 😳
i cant say if it'll be great though! 😆

and next week is going to be Veera manaoing her wld be Saasumaa track! 😎

If G wasn't involved patch up would have been done today itself.😆 But after all she is the fav, so we need to see all the planning in detail.😆😳