Posted: 9 years ago
Adorable Arsha
and chabilal - romairaโ˜บ๏ธ
hayeee i missed them a lottt
lovee uu Arsha๐Ÿ˜Š
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god...part 2...y do they do this...they frustrate me with that #JGF tag now!

Enough is enough...Shakti plz say yes...he's there for u...always...for chai for food for everything!

Koyi to inha batao ki yeh kitna perfect hai...ek saat...being Arsha...completing each otherโค๏ธ

P.S: They made me hate #JGF tag more then anything๐Ÿ˜ก
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jab bhi koi arsha iv aati hai,i always feel that this is the best one aur ye dono phir se kuch aur lee aate hai muchh much cuter than the previous one!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š dance moves while making tea๐Ÿ‘
but points in this iv which is making me feel again and again that arsha is in LOVEE!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
1) kunwar ne khud ke liye chai nehi banaya,he made it only for shakti,specially for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2)at one point shakti ke sar se chata hat gaya tha,and she looked up and the next scene,kunwar and shakti walking passpass and kunwar is holdin the umbrella from behind๐Ÿ˜‰

3) kunwar ne khud kaha ke shakti was his wife in previous birth,and he also declared that he can cook well,and also asked shakti to accept his proposal!!!!!!! (hayee kya baat hai,shakti just accept itt yaaar,aur is janam mein bhi ho jayo husband and wife)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

4) shakti ne akela nehi chai piya,usne kunwar ko bhi pilaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5) last but not the least,shakti also told that she was wondering aisa achha chai pilane wala milega ya nehi,and she was looking at him,and kunwar told that he is always there to make tea for her,even will cook for her!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was awesome and wonderful moonsoon iv... finish see both together...
they are sweet arsha... love u kunwar amarjeet singh and shakti mohan
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! Commented on the seg in another post.. And yes they both are too adorable! I wish they were...
mir_mishti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pia.raha

jab bhi koi arsha iv aati hai,i always feel that this is the best one aur ye dono phir se kuch aur lee aate hai muchh much cuter than the previous one!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š dance moves while making tea๐Ÿ‘

but points in this iv which is making me feel again and again that arsha is in LOVEE!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
1) kunwar ne khud ke liye chai nehi banaya,he made it only for shakti,specially for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2)at one point shakti ke sar se chata hat gaya tha,and she looked up and the next scene,kunwar and shakti walking passpass and kunwar is holdin the umbrella from behind๐Ÿ˜‰

3) kunwar ne khud kaha ke shakti was his wife in previous birth,and he also declared that he can cook well,and also asked shakti to accept his proposal!!!!!!! (hayee kya baat hai,shakti just accept itt yaaar,aur is janam mein bhi ho jayo husband and wife)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

5) last but not the least,shakti also told that she was wondering aisa achha chai pilane wala milega ya nehi,and she was looking at him,and kunwar told that he is always there to make tea for her,even will cook for her!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yes.. Kunwar ko dusari Shakti nahi mil sakti & Shakti ko dusra kunwar..

ArSha are one & only one.. their actions raising my expectations every time..๐Ÿ˜›

Hook up ArSha...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwieee these interviews were so damn cute 
Especially the second tea-making segement
ArSha are truly the perfect couple...loved the way they were walking together in the rain, sharing an umbrella โ˜บ๏ธ
Chabilal and Ramiara are back after so long...hayeee
"Pichle janam mein aap meri biwi thi" ๐Ÿ˜‰
And "Maa ka dudh" ๐Ÿ˜†
One dose of ArSha is the perfect syrup for a happy day 
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
arsha pls hook up yaar