Abhi Pragya (AbhiGya) OS : Phattu Abhi vs Besharam Abhi *Funny Post*

ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys! So, those of you who watch Beintehaa and are ZaYa (mostly Harshad Arora 🤗) obsessed will remember Besharam Zain, a figment of Zain's imagination who looked exactly like him and who urged Zain to confess his love to Aaliya. Watching today's episode of KB, I was really wishing K-mom would come up with something like this so AbhiGya love story would move forward... but she probably won't so I decided to write an OS on this idea. Please please don't take offense or be upset that I have borrowed the idea from Beintehaa, it is purely for entertaining purposes. I hope you guys have as much fun reading this as I had writing it!

Please enjoy, comment and tell me your feedback, and suggestions. And yes, constructive criticism is always welcome.

NOTE: This is after Abhi finds out the truth about Pragya-Purab-Bulbul and he has become friends with Pragya

AbhiGya OS : Phattu Abhi vs Besharam Abhi 

Abhi had been pacing back and forth in his room for over an hour now. Pragya was still in the shower, taking her long beauty bath (as he called it).

"Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai mujhe. Pehle chashmish se baat karna itna aasaan hota tha. Now I can't even be near her without doing something stupid. God knows what's wrong with me!" He muttered to himself as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

For the past three days, Abhi had been acting ... crazy. He was nervous, he mixed up words, he randomly stopped talking in the middle of sentences, he constantly stared at Pragya and worst of all ... he had started to talk to this imaginary version of himself.

"Stupid Mr. Besharam. How dare he call me phattu? He says I can't express my feelings to Pragya ... What feelings?" Even as Abhi denied feeling anything, he had flashbacks of his recent moments with Pragya and he knew he felt something different. All those moments made his heart feel all fluttery, made his heart beat so fast he was scared it would stop, and sometimes he swore he stopped breathing altogether ... her falling in his arms, them spending the night in the jungle, their picnic, their late night talks, her smile, her innocence, her lectures, her cute dimple, her lovely eyes, her beautiful heart ... Abhi's thoughts were interrupted by his own voice ...

"Kyun Mr. Phattu? Lost in your wife's thoughts?" The horribly familiar voice filled Abhi with irritation.

He looked up to see the Besharam Abhi standing near the dressing table with his arms folded over his chest, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Abhi bolted up, putting his hands on his hips.

"You're here again? Why don't you leave me alone. What do you want man?" Phattu Abhi asked Besharam Abhi in exasperation.

Besharam Abhi laughed. "Beta, I don't want anything. I just want you to understand what you feel for chashmish."

"I told you already I don't love her!" Abhi yelled.

Besharam Abhi grinned. "I just said feelings ... I never said anything about love 😉 ..."

Abhi looked down and realized Besharam Abhi was right ... he had only said feelings for chashmish... but why was love the first feeling I thought of?

Abih was about to yell at Besharam Abhi and tell him to get lost, when suddenly Pragya came out of the washroom, drying her long, dark hair with a towel.

She stood in front of the dresser and dried her hair, as Abih watched her. He couldn't help but just stare at her. "God, she's beautiful. 😳" He thought to himself.

"Phweet!" Besharam Abhi was lying on the bed, staring at Pragya. Seeing her, he had let out a loud whistle.

Abhi motioned for him to shut up.

"Damn, my wife is hot! 😲" Besharam Abhi exclaimed.

Abhi clenched his fists, "Hey, she's MY wife. And don't talk about her like that! 😡" He yelled.

Pragya stared at Abhi. "Abhi? Kisse baat kar rahe hain aap?" She asked.

"... Khud se." He said. Well. it was true.

"...Ok..." Pragya turned back to the mirror, not knowing how to react to the sudden strangeness in Abhi's behaviour.

"Dude, you think she's hot too. You're just too phattu to say it." Besharam Abhi taunted. He checked Pragya out and let out another whistle, angering Abhi to no end. "Dude, I can't believe tu isse balcony mein sulata hai. Main hota toh ..."

"Maine tumse kaha na. Biwi hai woh meri. Talk about her with respect!" Abhi yelled.

"Beta, biwi toh woh meri bhi hai. Aur meri biwi par mera bhi haq banta hai. I'm thinking I should go give her a hug..." Besharam Abhi got up, and started to walk towards Pragya.

Abhi's anger was out of control now! "How dare you even think about going near her 😡?"

Abhi ran forward and grabbed Besharam Abhi's collar. "Don't you dare go near her. Don't go near her, don't talk about her, don't even think about her! If you ever say anothing about her again, I swear I'll break every bone in your body. Pragya is MY wife, okay, only MINE! No one else gets to stare at her, watch her when she's drying her hair, touch her, hug her, or comment on how attractive she is. Got it?" He ranted.

"Abhi? ... Kisse ... Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain?" Pragya asked in a timid voice as she looked at her husband who looked like he was about to strangle thin air.

"Main iss se keh raha hoon ke mere ilaava meri biwi par kisi ka haq nahi hai!" Abhi shouted. He turned back to Besharam Abhi but was shocked when he saw that there was no one on the bed. Looking around, he realized he and Pragya were alone in the room. 😕

Then remembering his words, he hid his face in his left palm to hide his red cheeks from his wife.

Pragya walked over and felt his forehead. "Aap ki tabiyat toh theek hai na?"

"Yeah ... yeah I'm fine. I'm just really ... tired." Abhi sighed.

Pragya smiled softly as she looked at Abhi's pouting expression. "I have just the solution. One minute ..."

She came back one minute later with a small bottle of oil, and after many pleas managed to convince Abhi to let her massage his hair. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Pragya motioned Abhi to sit on the ground, and placed his head in her lap. She talked about Bulbul and Purab, and Aaliya and Daadi, and everything else she could think of ... she was about to ask Abhi to sleep when she looked down to see that he had drifted off to sleep in her lap, holding her hand tightly. She unconsciously smiled, and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Aaj kal aap bohut ajeeb behave kar rahe hain ... waise aaj aapne jo kaha ... mujhe bohut ajeeb laga ... par accha laga. Really, no one should stare at me, watch me when I dry my hair or comment on my beauty ... maine yeh haq sirf aapko diya hai 😳." Pragya whispered to herself.

She smiled as she rested her head on Abhi's and they both fell asleep and drifted off to a dreamland ... where they no doubt dreamed about each other. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnithelover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome
yup! it was just like besharam zain who made real zain realise that he was in love
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnithelover

it was awesome
yup! it was just like besharam zain who made real zain realise that he was in love

Thanks! 
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

Beautiful os

Loved it

Thank youu!
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

Beautiful os

Loved it

Thank you!!
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Awww... so sweet!!!

Thank you! 
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️ ed it, amazingly written absolutely loved the besharam  Abhi he is so in loved with our madam yet in denial oh Abhi just admit it that you are  madly  in love with Pragya. Please do write more.   Edited by smala - 9 years ago
Arshiishraragna thumbnail
Tooo good yaar   👏   👏   😃  😃..      ❤️  ed the  besharam Abhi  😉   😳..   Do continue soon dear and let me know..  😊