Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The story is getting more and more intense and interesting. Good story writing. Enjoying it thoroughly :) thanks. 
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Excellent Update Dear!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...too many things were kept hidden between people, thats why so much confusion...and keeping secret amongst themselves make them more vulnerable and the enemy more stonger...
why do i feel that Rhea is a negative character...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

interesting update.. not sure how Arnav will react now... hope Khushi is safe..

segad thumbnail
and we have another cliff hanger!!!!!

curious about the london meeting.  who are these characters?
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another tragedy!!
Soo many distressing things in a matter of 6 months, I really liked Sam's character and now happy to see his love interest ;)
Rhea is going back and khushi is in a hospital :(
Loved Arnav's thoughts and his thoughfulness when he asked her to accept life and enjoy it.
Wondering who shot them, did the villain finally found Khushi!
And I didn't understand Surajpratap Raheja's good deed until you mentioned it over here. How stupid of me, his good deed was that he knew Khushi's location yet he didn't reveal that.
awesome chapter.
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi has briefed about her life in London & Delhi . Arnav's heart went out to see khushi suffer alone . Infact he has become more possessive after listening to khushi's story . Recalling that murder has taken toll on khushi , however Arnav was not digging too deep though their were so many loop holes in khushi's narration . Arnav has told how his family faced troubles by their chacha and how they fought all the hurdles to rise to the level they are now. Arnav is happy that khushi has trust in him enough to share her grief .

Rhea & Sam , another Jodi of this story . Rhea is very concerned about khushi & kids . She has been a good family friend to khushi & her elder sister . Since she is coming to ARFH , khushi will have a companion for now .

Arnav is jealous that khushi is talking o certain Handsome from his office . It will be fun till Arnav discovers who is this handsome . 

Arnav kissed khushi on her cheeks , oh fish the girl is flustered with  his actions . Since khushi was mourning her mother's death , their is no chance for her to know ARFH's fire accident in London . By the time she could fit the puzzle , their is an attack . The attack might be the warning to khushi to stay away from Arnav or the target could be ASR to eliminate him from involving to help khushi .
Khushi is shot , she saved Arnav in nick time . Finally the time has come for ASR to know the complete story of his Gudiya .

Awesome
loved it
Edited by MDTharun - 9 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
So amazing poor khushi gt shot
chennai123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super update
What a cliffhanger

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ... khushi is definitely quite quick enough to put two and two together but the pursuer seems to be one step ahead... keeping my fingers crossed about khushi...hope she is alright...

thanx for the update...pls continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ